News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bullworth adventures of Jimmette and Binky  (Read 5733 times)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Bullworth adventures of Jimmette and Binky
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »
Me and Binky decided to write a story about what we would do if Bullworth was real, Binky will be updating this story as well with her POV so with out further of do! Story time! :)
(Jimmette's POV)
I was on Bully-Board as usual, I was talking to Binky who I nicknamed Binkster we replied to each saying how cool it would be if Bullworth was real, I looked at the time it was about 1:30AM In the morning, I yawned and typed back on B-B that I was going to bed, I switched my laptop off and put it back and went to bed.

(Hours later)
I woke up, but it felt weird as usual there was no walls by me, and I looked at the time it was 8:00AM in the morning I moaned, "I don't wake up this early!" I yelled, I put the clock down I looked over the room, I saw someone else by me I backed up a bit, she woke up she looked shocked when she saw me, I talked "um..Hey!" I waved, "my name's..Just call me Jimmette!" Suddenly she looked up at me, "holy crap! I know someone on Bully-board named Jimmette!" The girl said, I gasped, "wait are y-you..Binky?" I asked, she nodded, I squealed and hugged her tightly "oh my hey! We've met!!" We cheered but then suddenly looked around, "um..You realize we are in Bullworth?" I said still in shock, we then screamed movie style, Mrs. Peabody then came into our room "what's going on in here?!" Peabody asked curiously, I sighed "nothing!" I quickly said, Mrs. Peabody just walked out the room, "well..We're in Bullworth Binky!" I squealed, I walked over to the wardrobe and looked at the uniforms, "ew..Oh well!" I said happily, I grabbed the clothes and went to the girls' bathroom. I changed and was face to face by Mandy, "oh it's Mandy!" I sighed, she just walked off, I left the girls' dorm.

I'm still doing Binky's POV If that's okay Binkster :DD
(Binky's POV)
I got changed I left the girls' dorm, 'I wonder if I'm technically new here?' I thought, then Jimmette ran up to me "can you believe we're here I'll admit I'm kinda scared!" Jimmette said in a worrying tone, I sighed "don't worry as long as we've got each other's backs we'll be okay!" I smiled, a prefect then walked up to us, "I see you've got your uniform on! Dr. Crabblesnitch request's to visit it him!" I muttered then walked on with Jimmette.

We arrived at the office and we walked in, he gave his usual talk about keeping our nose clean.

(Jimmette's POV)
I looked at the school timetable, "okay I have chemistry first you?" I asked Binky, she looked at her timetable, "English! See ya!" Binky said, I waved to her.

I arrived at the class and sat down, "wait I can't do chemistry to save my life! I'ma bout' to fail now!" I said to myself a bit to loud, I just shrugged it off. I tried to do chemistry but it kept failing.

(Binky's POV)
I arrived 30 minutes after the bell, Mr.Galloway saw "Binky your first day and you're late!" He yelled, I sighed and sat down I saw Christy next to me, "hey!" She started the conversation, I just waved at her, she giggled. I just rolled my eyes, "please shut up Christy!" Christy gasped, "wait how do you know my name?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

Ah I probably sucked since I'm not the best writer I just thought of the idea today and I asked Binky and she agreed what do you think? :DD   

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Bullworth adventures of Jimmette and Binky
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 02:02:31 AM »
Me ?  I think it's Funny.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:05:20 AM by Chuck-X »

Offline Binky

• Your friendly neighborhood perverted boy lady man thing >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:00:41 PM »
Loving this

I might write one too BUT I like yours so um

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 11:18:12 AM »
 :happy:
We can write together Binky. :)

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »
OK I shall write the next chunk ;)

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 01:07:40 PM »
Alright. :)

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »
(Binky's POV)

I sat down as mumbles filled the class. Great, now I'll be labled as a psyco. Oh well, bring it on I thought, not realizing I frowned a little.  But then I smiled. I fly through english. But Jimmette said before on BB she fails at Chemistry all the time... I wonder how she's doing?  My train of thought was interuppted by Mr Galloway clicking his fingers in my face "Come on now, ah, Binky. Plenty of time for dozing elsewhere. Get on with your paper" which, to my suprise, was right infront of me. Must have put it there when I was thinking. I got on with the words. Real life English was pretty easy, but this was a breeze...

Mr Galloway asked for me to stay behind in class. He said he wanted a word. He made me wipe the chalk board clean. "You were 30 minutes late to my lesson" he said sternly, just as I finished the chalk board "Yes" I replied, trying hard not to show any attitude. Mr Galloway was OK but even still. "And then you daydream for remainder of the lesson instead of doing lessons" he raised his eyebrows saying so, wrinkling his forehead, but not in an angry manner. "Yes, Mr Galloway" I muttered slightly irritably. "I'll let you off on this one, Binky, since you are new. But it seemed like something else was bothering you while you were working. Is there something wrong Miss Batina?" he asked, replacing his just stern face with concern. "No, sir, I'm fine. But thanks." I replied smiling. I left class to meet Jimmette at the cafeteria. Oh fun and games...

(Jimmette's POV)

Chemistry was awful. I swear I almost blew up the school the third time. I was dismissed and made to write the periodic table, as if I knew it. Luckily Beatrice helped me. It was so weird seeing the character from my screen sit infront of me and recite the tables over and over again. She was friendly though. I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she looked like she was going to pass out. I made my way down the stairs to the cafeteria.

Considering the way Bullworth is, we decided to stick together as much as we could. We both walked down the stairs on opposite sides at the same time, nearly bumping into eachother. Binky spoke first "So, how was riveting chemistry?" she asked with a smirk. I playfully slapped her arm "Oh shush you. You know I'm terrible at it". "I'm not a genius either. I suck at everything besides Gym and English. Speaking of which was OK, though someone will probably want to fight me soon" Binks replied, with a worrying smirk on her face. "Why?" I asked, eyes widening and nearly tripping on the steps leading to the cafeteria "Because I told Christy to shut up. So yeah be prepared if" she replied, reletively calmly.

We sat at a table, only for Algie to walk up to us. "Nudu head, this is our table, uh, yo!" he said, in a voice about as threatening as a rabbit. I laughed and he frowned. He thought I was laughing at him. I opened my mouth to apologize when Binky suddenly stood bolt up and grabbed his collar. "Let him down Binks!" I yelled. I loved Algie, I'd hate it if he hated us. I was thinking we could be one of the nerds, play G&G...
My thoughts were interrupted by a screech from Algie "Please, don't hurt me!" He squirmed, squeezing his eyes tight. I wanted to cry seeing his face. It was different in game. His poor scared red face scrunched up, expecting another beating. Just as I leapt up into action to try to reason with Binky, she did the unexpected. She let go of him, without even shoving him. "I won't. Just no need for the lip, you here me? Get your little friends and sit with us instead of throwing us off the table like morons. If any of them don't like it, they can take it up with me, OK?" She said, in a suprisingly warm and calm tone. He nodded, and waddled off over to Earnest. As Binky sat down and calmly ate her jam sandwich, I looked around. Everyone in the cafeteria had seen the drama. I looked at Binky, wondering if I'd end up seeing another side to the Binky of BB...

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
Perfect Binkster! I'll write a chapter tomorrow! :happy:

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »
Heh no prob ;)

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »
What the hey I'll write one now since I'm bored. :happy: Not to long, but I'll be making longer chapters in the future. :DD

(Jimmette's POV)
We or I decided we should sit with the nerds Binky agreed, we sat with the nerds during lunch, I was just staring at Algie the whole time and smiled at him, soon Binky started to notice she nudged me, "ow!" I muttered, Binky sighed "no flirting with Algie!" Binky whispered nearly laughing while saying that, I rolled my eyes "I'm not flirting Binks, just.." I said trying to think of something, Binky just stared at me until Earnest interrupted, he coughed trying to get our attention, "ladies since you're new at this school shall I invite you to a game of Grottos and gremlins?" The nerd leader asked, I nodded my head "yes!" I quickly said, then Binky said "no!" I sighed, "please Binky!" I tried to get Binky to come, she shook her head, "sorry Jimmette!" Binky apologized, I just sighed "it's cool, but I'm still going!" I squealed, the school bell rang, "class time Binkster! Let's see I've got Biology..You?" I asked, Binky happily smiled "so do I!" We went to the biology room upstairs.

(Third person POV)
Jimmette and Binky arrived together and sat together the biology teacher gave out the frogs we where meant to dissect, Jimmette groaned "I don't want to do this you know!" She said loudly, Binky just sighed "neither do I put we have to don't we?"

(Binky POV)
I dissected the frog and nearly threw up a little looking at the liver inside it, I noticed Jimmy was in front of us, I tapped Jimmette "hey look!" I pointed at Jimmy, "it's Jimmy! Wonder what chapter we're on?" I asked, Jimmette put her glasses down and walked over to Jimmy, "hey are you friends with Gary?" She asked, Jimmy nodded "yeah, what's it to you?!" Jimmy shouted, Jimmette backed away "nothing!" She came back to me "we're on chapter 1!" I laughed a bit.

We finally finished Biology, "ugh that was gross.." I groaned.

(Jimmette's POV)
I laughed a little, I then saw Algie close by, I started to walk over but bumping into a locker on the way, my face got red through the embarrassment, I returned back to Binky "that was just embarrassing!" I said with a frown, then I turned over and saw Gary up ahead, "dun, dun, dun Binky look!" I pointed at Gary.

Dun Dun Dun!!!!! Until next time! :cool:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:26:06 PM by Jimmette:p »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 07:10:25 PM »
Oh, My.....This is Rich !!!!

Best Line....."I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she looked like she was going to pass out."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 05:43:16 PM »
Glad you like the story. 8)

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »
I'll post more soon when I have free time :cool:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 10:56:59 AM »
Okay Binks. :DD

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.