News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What was the point of disabling certain peds in freeroam?  (Read 4814 times)

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
Re: What was the point of disabling certain peds in freeroam?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 09:29:58 PM »
And coding'd be messed too.

Gary turns on you.

You see him in the dorm.
J: Hey
G: Whas up?
J: You cool?
G: I can't belive they switched my meds again.

Chap 5
Petey still likes Jimmy, but..
*Cutscene*
P: We gotta find out whats going on, Come on!
*After CS*
J: Sup
P: *Insults*
J: Your so lame.
P: Come on then!!!

It's part of the reason Zoe isn't seen until the end, because she's good friends with Jimmy, but Jimmy has 0% with Townies so she'd probably ask a Townie to assult Jimmy, as do when a girl sees a rival clique member. (E.G Lola: My friends going to beat you up now)

They could have just put clique leaders and Petey in freeroam in Chapter 6.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Re: What was the point of disabling certain peds in freeroam?
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 10:44:16 PM »
They should have let all characters be in free roam in chapter 6 then let Gary be threw all chapter 1 in free roam until Chapter 2 that would have made the game far more fun. No one expecting Gary to be trader and then you would want to fight him but cant awesome. Then during the end of each chapter have that character spawn in free roam, it would have been better this way. It would have been way to fun to see Russell spawning all of chapter 2 in free roam walking around. Then they could have let Darby spawn in chapter 3. Then spawn Johnny in chapter 4. Then Spawn Ted in chapter 5. Then spawn Edgar in chapter 6.