News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: About me  (Read 1820 times)

Offline alpha_zero

• View Profile
About me
« on: October 15, 2006, 12:24:53 AM »
I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, and I really miss the Jets *Go Jets GO*lol. Well I am 17 soon to be turning 18 on October 30th *yea me*I am very happy becuase I am graduating this year and on my grad ring I have the Jets logo so it looks sweet. I have an older brother that is 21 that loves to beat me up on his spare time. The onyl reason i bother going to school is to hang with friends cause I'm usually busy working, or doing homework.

I love to watch hockey. My favorite player is Alexander Ovechkin and if it wasn't for me being really short i'd love to be in the NHL :P. Me and my friends always play street hockey, and I really make a crappy goalie.

My favorite game series is Metal Gear. I am so hyped for the PS3 and Metal Gear Solid 4, my friend and I talk about it all the time. Plus it was me who got him into the series:P.

My favorite course in school is multimedia. Right now we are just filming and stuff. So far in the film I ran and jumped into a locker horizontally thus denting it and getting into some trouble. Jumping down a flight of stairs, and taking a groucery cart to the top of a very very tall hill and going down in it causing me to have a concussion.

Nothing else really to say other than waiting for this game while I play some Scarface and watch alot of hockey to keep me busy lol. Happy Gaming Everyone.

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
About me
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 12:29:53 AM »
welcome nice to meet you dude :cool:

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
About me
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 02:28:27 AM »
haha i got way too much in common with you, love ice hockey and used to play roller hockey when i was younger, got through to the finals of the england trials too (almost made it :roll:) i used to love it, still watch a lot of ice hockey an i love ovechkin- simply quality, and MGS is my favorite game series

haha welcome to the board mate, enjoy ya stay

Offline alpha_zero

• View Profile
About me
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »
lol nice, I used to play hockey. But then a knee on knee collision went bad so now my knee is still messed up lol:(