News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Arabic Bully Wiki  (Read 20314 times)

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
Re: Arabic Bully Wiki
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 05:22:28 AM »
Yes,most of the information I get is from the English Bully Wiki.

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »
Sorry to inform you that I can't put pictures in pages.I can upload them but I can't put them in pages because the Add Photo icon doesn't appear.Should I report this to Wikia staff or do something else before that?

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2012, 05:59:06 PM »
The picture thing has been solved.I contacted wikia staff and solved the problem.Look,I really need your help,I'm too lazy to post on the wiki, so what can I do to destroy my lazyness?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2012, 11:31:50 PM »
You need motivation. I'd say...Start with one character, see how that comes out. Don't overload yourself.  Make it a project.  Sometimes when a task is very large, it is best to do in in tiny pieces.

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2012, 07:40:45 AM »
Thanks for encouraging me,Chuck.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 10:49:55 PM »
Don't take on the whole thing. You're making a wiki for Bully. That can hold a great amount of info. Taking on all of that can over whelm you.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
LOL Here are parts from the arabic wiki I translated using google translate tought I dont know arabic I know that google translate made a lot of mastaikes.

لعبة بولى "المتنمر" هى لعبة من إنتاج شركة روكستار فانكوفر للبلايستاشن 2،نزلت فى الأسواق يوم 17 أكتوبر 2006 فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية،ثم نزلت فى أوروبا باسم كانس كانم ادت (الكلب يأكل الكلب باللاتينية)،وهى تسير على نفس نهج لعب جراند ثفت أوتو"سرقة السيارات الكبرى".تتكلم اللعبة عن شخصية جيمى هوبكنز فى مدينة و مدرسة خيالية من صنع الشركة تسمى بولوورث، التى تقع فى منطقة نيو إنجلند بالولايات المتحدة،فى ما بين سنتى 2006 و 2007

Is

Game Poly "bully" is a game produced by Roxtar Vancouver Bleistashen 2, landed in the market on 17 October 2006 in the United States of America, then landed in Europe on behalf of Cans Kanem led (dog eat dog in Latin), which is on the same approach play Grand Theft Otto "Grand Theft Auto". speak personal game for Jimmy Hopkins in the city and school-made ​​fictional company called Pouloorth, which is located in the New England region in the United States, between 2006 and 2007

فى عام 2008،أعلنت الشركة نزول سكولارشب إديشن(طبعة المنحة الدراسية) الأسواق على الويى و الإكس بوكس 360 والكمبيوتر.أضافت الشركة لهذه اللعبة ثمان مهام جديدة، وأربعة فصول جديدة عن ما كان موجودا فى اللعبة الأصلية.

Is

In 2008, the company announced the descent Scolarcb Edition (scholarship edition) markets on الويى and Xbox 360 and PC. Company added to this game eight new tasks, and four new chapters on what was present in the original game.

يعمل أربع ضباط شرطة فى منطقة بولوورث، لحفظ النظام و الأمن، و يستطيعون القبض على جيمى هوبكنز (انظر صفحة متر المشاكل)، و هم موجودون فى كل أرجاء المنطقة ماعدا أكاديمية بولوورث حيث أن حفظ النظام فى تلك المنطقة مهمة فريق العمل فى المدرسة، و هم:

الضابط مونسون.

الضابط ويليامز.

الضابط إيفانوفش.

الضابط موريسون.

Is

Works four police officers in the area Pouloorth, to maintain order and security, and can capture Jimmy Hopkins (see page meter problems), and they are located in all parts of the region, except for Academy Pouloorth where the maintenance of order in that region important team work in the school, andare:

Officer Monson.

Officer Williams.

Officer Ivanovc.

Officer Morrison

الزمر هى الجماعات التى تضم المراهقين فى منطقة بولوورث.هناك ست زمر أساسية، وهى: المتنمرون، المهووسون، الرياضيون، الأغنياء، الداهنون، المدنيون، بالإضافة إلى الغير منتمين للزمر.كل زمرة أعضاؤها يحبون التواجد فى أماكن معينة، ورؤساء الزمر لا يظهرون غير فى المهمات(ماعدا راسل نورثوب).

Is

Cliques are groups which includes teenagers in the area Pouloorth. There are six factions essential, namely: bullies, المهووسون, athletes, rich, greasers, civilians, in addition to others belonging to the factions. Every clique members like presence in certain places, and the heads of cliques do not show is intasks (except Contact Northup).

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:50:13 PM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 01:07:49 PM »
According to Red and Mo, our two members who can actually speak and write in Arabic, google translate is unreliable.   :ajajaxh5:

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
I know , LOL it has a lot of mastaikes.

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2012, 11:30:32 AM »
First of all, I haven't written in the Arabic Bully Wiki for a very long time due to school starting, but I'll begin writing again whenever I feel like it or when I'm done with school.

Secondly, yes, I assure you that Google Translator has a lot of mistakes, but that's mostly because the different pronouncations and alphabet between Arabic and English.

For example, راسل in Arabic can be pronounced (Russel) or (Rasal), (Rasal) is a past verb which stands for contacted.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2012, 12:52:26 PM »
Hmmm I get it now tnx :D