News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully SE : Skins  (Read 8897 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Bully SE : Skins
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »
Hey any skin request can be done by me I will send you the file and i'll make sure it works. Just tell me if you want the fighting style or Jimmy's normal style your choice. I will leave instructions and post if it doesn't work.
1.Download Imgtool
2.Remove the world.img and world.dir from your stream folder and make a new folder on your desktop.(AFTER YOUR DONE PUT THE WORLD.IMG AND .DIR BACK IN THE STREAM FOLDER)
3.Open your world.img with imgtool and make sure the .dir is their with it or it will crash!
4.Go to the ninja outfit and delete all the red ninja nif's and nft's
5.Add the ones I gave you!
6.Switch to the ninja outfit and your character should have the height and stat of that character.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 11:13:06 AM by UltimateGamer1 »

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bully SE : Skins
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
Mandy Wiles Skin with full female functions.  :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a6aw29vtirjo6n1

I already making one of Mandy packs with a lot of other fighting style.
But nice though and I don't think anyone has requested this...Not that i've seen.
(Not getting cocky just saying.)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:06:31 PM »
I know no one requested but I was just testing to see if it would work perfectly but it did. I will post for anyone who needs them. I can do lot's of characters and many styles of their choosing. I just want to help out more so many people can have what they want instead of waiting for people that just sit their and do nothing. I learned how to change the skins with ease and the fighting styles to i'll even make a tutorial explaining it so people can understand how to do it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:08:27 PM by UltimateGamer1 »

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »
I know no one requested but I was just testing to see if it would work perfectly but it did. I will post for anyone who needs them. I can do lot's of characters and many styles of their choosing. I just want to help out more so many people can have what they want instead of waiting for people that just sit their and do nothing. I learned how to change the skins with ease and the fighting styles to i'll even make a tutorial explaining it so people can understand how to do it.

Nice but at the same time this was post in the wrong forum should be on the
"MOD RELEASES" well I see that you said it was a tested example. :D
Anyways you should hit me up on steam.
Steam: ShadowxFist
xFIRE: sopfox

Offline levielm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »
Hey you said to read your post. So can you send me a gary one?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »
Sure i'll send it soon.

Offline iOwnxMichael

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »
Can I get a Johnny Vincent skin sent to me?I tried doing it myself,but I only screwed up.

Offline joy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 09:33:54 PM »
Hey any skin request can be done by me I will send you the file and i'll make sure it works. Just tell me if you want the fighting style or Jimmy's normal style your choice. I will leave instructions and post if it doesn't work.
1.Download Imgtool
2.Remove the world.img and world.dir from your stream folder and make a new folder on your desktop.(AFTER YOUR DONE PUT THE WORLD.IMG AND .DIR BACK IN THE STREAM FOLDER)
3.Open your world.img with imgtool and make sure the .dir is their with it or it will crash!
4.Go to the ninja outfit and delete all the red ninja nif's and nft's
5.Add the ones I gave you!
6.Switch to the ninja outfit and your character should have the height and stat of that character.