News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My suggestions  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
My suggestions
« on: June 28, 2012, 06:34:59 PM »
I have some ideas for the forums:

1)For the bully 2 discussion forum,why don't we divide it into child boards, like the "weapons" board, the "new features" board, the "side missions", the "classes" board,the "cliques" board and so on.....

2)For the community stories board, can you make a new child board where we can express our writuing skills, for our own stories, not for Bully 2.

If you dislike the ideas then say it! I will understand your opinion, but just please don't cross the lines.Thanks in advance.

Mike_W

Re: My suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »
Well, I think the Bully 2 discussion board is slow enouhg that we may not need to further divide it, but let's see what others think.

I do like your second idea. We should have a section in the community stories board for other writings.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »
Yeah, the Bully 2 Board Idea is not necessary since it is not really an active board.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:22:40 AM »
Community Stories already contains stories not related to BULLY or Bully spinoffs.  It was long ago agreed to put creative endeavors (Writing, Video, Strips, etc) that was telling a story into this particular section.  The whole section is only 4 pages worth of topics at this point, far too little to be splitting into Child Boards.

The two Child Boards that do exist are for the novel-lengh Never Ending Story and to showcase the works of Government Man 123's works, as was agreed on when the present board configuration was decided on.

As far as any more sub-sections for Bully 2, it is not warranted at this time.  Perhaps, when Bully 2 is ever released, there will come a time for re-assessment in this area.   

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »
1.) For the "Bully 2 Discussion" board, it's actually not that active at this time. The most we get is an occasional topic or two based on someone's ideas of Bully 2. Until Bully 2 is ever released, we won't see any heavy activity in there. When that time does come, we will consider making an assessment of how to organize that board.

2.) The "Community Stories" board isn't completely based around Bully. Other stories are invited in there. There's no need for more child boards at this time. We just ask that any questions or comments for your stories go in the "FanFic Questions And Comments" topic to prevent clutter.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:39:40 PM by King Cobra »