News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Debug Menu...  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
Debug Menu...
« on: June 23, 2012, 08:28:06 AM »
Hello, I have found a way to get this debug 'mission' to run, but unlike the vehicle spawn debug, it does not tell you what to press.

If anyone is any good with this kind of thing, could you find out which button will execute this 'test mission' ?

http://puu.sh/D3KB

Thank you

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Debug Menu...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
That script does absolutely nothing. All it does is just test some basic debug routines and does not give you any unknown secret things in bully...trust me....I know since I have the entire source to that script and all it is is just a basic script framework that executes some text to screen commands and thats it.

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:08:21 PM »
Ah, thank you for clearing that up.

What's the progress on the declarations of the decompilation of the LUA files for you, then?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:13:18 AM »
very slow. I am working on that a little at a time and mainly been concentrating on some scripts mods that I am trying to finish up so I can release more stuff to the community along with a lua starter kit to start with a couple small script mods that ppl can customize and compile for use in bully.

No eta for that nor will I give one since I really don't like to give an eta unless I am fully sure I can meet the deadline which is kinda hard to do.

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 08:45:19 AM »
Yeah, that is understandable, and it's not like a huge breakthrough in modding will come fast, anyway!

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 01:17:52 AM »
Actually I have made quite a few major breakthroughs in modding bully using LUA but I just have not gotten any of the mods ready for full release with sources to the community...since atm I am teaching Red how to code in LUA and he is helping me with the bodyguard mod which is done....but helping mainly with the fighting style bugs that still remain and once he learns a little more so he is comfortable in helping ppl with this...I will start releasing some source scripts and the custom compiler needed to compile them for use in bully.

All this just takes time since it has been just me for a good while since my other partner Fred has been quite busy and has not had time to come online and discuss/plan/help with things....so I have been working with Red to get him trained up and I figure two of us are better then just one and maybe we can crack things out a lot faster this way.