News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Inspiration For Fanfic  (Read 2420 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Inspiration For Fanfic
« on: June 01, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »
Welp, this actually belongs oven in the 'FanFic' Community Story Section, so that's where it's gonna go.....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:11:52 AM by Chuck X »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Inspiration For Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:28:51 AM »
Ok, down to business.  I'd like to see a story written about a girl by a girl about her life at Bullworth. (or any school you like).  Any girl, pick one.  Or make one up, I don't have any preference.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »
Write slash involving Gord and Aquaberry wait what.

Something that's been in mind for ages involves Bryce and Tad bonding over their daddy issues...

But um. What I'd like to see the most is something involving the townies. It's like they're nonexistent, so they can definitely use more love. There's nothing specific I'd like to actually see, just as long as the focus is on at least one of them.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »
Something that's been in mind for ages involves Bryce and Tad bonding over their daddy issues...

Maybe Tad and Bryce decide to overthrow Derby and Bif from their leadership positions in the Prep clique.  Actually that could work as part of the plot in Bully 2.   :)

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 02:46:30 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
I'm looking forward to reading your works~

^Bond as in friends or bond as in slash?
Friendship.

Maybe Tad and Bryce decide to overthrow Derby and Bif from their leadership positions in the Prep clique.  Actually that could work as part of the plot in Bully 2.   :)
Not really what I had in mind. I have to go so I have no time to explain what I had in mind for the two.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
I'll take a look, sure.

And you don't have to write about Tad and Bryce. It's just a suggestion, and I'm not expecting you to follow through with it. :) It's all up to whether on or not you want to write something.

The idea I had in mind was angsty goodness. They're both essentially "fake" in their own ways, with father issues being the main source of their facade, so I just think they've got a few things in common in which they could possibly form a bond over. Perhaps Bryce could somehow disassemble Tad's attitude and need for Derby-like control, and potentially reveal that Tad's a broken boy under his exterior.

I don't know. I wouldn't even know how to make that work. I find it difficult to get my thoughts into words, which is why I haven't attempted to write it, or even something similar. I'd like to be able to, but I'm just insecure of my writing abilities because how do I word stuff and make it work?? :'D

Eh. Anyway, Nais, you don't have to use this idea in your writing. It's just something that's been in my mind, and if you want to write something else involving the two of them, go ahead. That's not to say you can't tackle the idea. Again, it's just a matter of what you want to do and having fun doing it. :)