News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Rockstar Working on 5 Different Projects  (Read 6521 times)

Offline Erik

• View Profile
Re: Rockstar Working on 5 Different Projects
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 12:51:29 AM »
Sure it's not "bite off"?

Heh, that game was made back when Iron Mike was actually a respected fighter.  But yeah, its still an awesome game.

@Algie, no.

But when I was a child I loved all those WWF/E games. I played them a lot until around 2007. I will still very rarely play WWE12 here and there, but the the classics are the older ones.

I enjoyed WCW vs The World and WWF No Mercy, both for the N64, as well as the early 2000s Smackdown games for the PS2.  I can also remember the rather crappy WWF game for the NES with power-ups shaped like Andre the Giant's foot and the Honky Tonk Man's guitar went bouncing through the ring.   :laugh:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 01:36:24 AM »
One of my favs are "Smackdown Here Comes The Pain" the story is so long, which is also good as well, and you can pick chooses in teh game which is superb.

It is so much fun as well.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 06:27:04 PM »
I loved WWE games, around 2006, since I used to be a HUGE WWE fan.
Anyway, a few years back when I had my PS2 I found WWE games 2006 - 2009 (2010 wasn't out then)  so I tried them and 2009 had the best controls, but I found 2006 had way more modes and characters.
I enjoied Bury Alive matches and bra and panties matches too. And the way you could customize your special room and explore it in SVR 2007 and the "recreation" of Wrestlemania events prior to 2007 with rewards.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 02:58:14 PM »
Let's just hope that Bully 2 is one of them
Now I'm all excited. Not only about GTA V and a possible Bully sequel, but also to see new games. Or more sequels? Maybe Manhunt 3?
That's right.There are 3 more games we don't know about.Oh, I'm so excited!!!!