News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Three Officer Williams x2  (Read 1617 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Three Officer Williams x2
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:52:50 AM »
While making an Inventory of all the games' businesses (open & closed) for the NES Story, I ran across this odd thing twice.

First off, I just can't help but get Jimmy in trouble, 'cause there's so many places to hop up on to get away.  First off though, I ran into a citizen on my bike in New Coventry, so the cops were after me. I rode to the high wall down the street across from the Golden Horseshoe, and was surprised to find not 2 but 4 Cops after me.  Even more amazed that three of the four were Officer Williams.  It was funny watching them and hearing them say the same things over and over.  Finally, I wiped them all out and resumed my Inventory.

I moved to Bullworth Town and did Inventory there, then moved to the Vale to finish up.  About halfway through, Ms. Isaacs said something shitty to me, so I popped her in the guts with the Spud Gun, by the Burger Joint.  Then the chase was on again, and I lept up on the overturned outhouse port-a-potty up the street by the park.  Again, here comes 4 Cops, and three of the four were, again, Officer Williams.  What a wild coincidence !  I went and wiped them out too, and finished my Inventory.

Mike_W

Re: Three Officer Williams x2
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:56:35 AM »
That's really odd! I've seen 2 of them, usually because one is free roaming and chases me, and the other spawns from a police car as he's the only cop to drive it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Three Officer Williams x2
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
I see dupes a lot, cause I'm always attacking someone & getting chased, then get to a safe spot and start wiping them out.  But first time I remember seeing 3 of the same Authority Figure in one place like that.  Then to have it happen twice, in a different location was unexpected.