News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Playable Bully 2 Storyline  (Read 2646 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Playable Bully 2 Storyline
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
So far, i have TheBullyModder (imod), Mikey, and steman helping out on this. Okay, here's how this is gonna work. It will be a Bully 2 storyline, that you can play (obviously). You will watch a cutscene online. They will be made and uploaded to youtube. At the end of the video, there will be instructions. For example: Beat up all the jocks on the field and tag the scoreboard. Then you go do that ingame, and then go online and watch the next video. Sometimes you will need to put a modded file in your game to fit the mission/situation. We have't started yet, and if you think you can help us, please say so. Hopefully eventually we will have a bunch of storylines like this on bully-board. This will be the topic where the cutscenes will be posted. Maybe once every week or every 2 weeks a missions cutscenes will be uploaded.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:30:34 PM by BullyModder123 »

Chrissy

Re: Mike and BM123's playable Bully 2 Storyline
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 01:16:56 AM »
I wouldn't be able to partake in this, but it sounds very interesting.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:15:48 PM »
Thanks hopefully the first mission will be up in a couple weeks
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:47:47 PM by 華雄 »

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
This sounds very interesting, allthough it would be made better with full custom scripts, sounds like a big project, i'll help if i can spare the time

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 11:34:11 AM »
Yeah, custom scripts is the dream, and mad is hard at work on the scripts. For now this is the best we have got. I'll tell you if I ever need any help.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Re: Playable Bully 2 Storyline
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
An update: Have been working on the first cutscene with TheBullyModder. All the new characters for the cutscene have been created already, just got some filming to do