News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Pc Bully 1.200 Trainer 1.0  (Read 19093 times)

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
Pc Bully 1.200 Trainer 1.0
« on: April 08, 2012, 07:49:32 AM »
Check back this topic for updates.

This is a Cheat engine trainer, anything you need to know to make it work, is in the readme.

Clock Time
Prize Tickets
Wanted Level
Infinite Weapons
Jimmy Max Health
Jimmy Coordinates
Jimmy Damage Scale
Infinite Bodyguards
Mini-Game Consumo Points
Respect from factions (Visible Only)

I had to remove the link, spending too much bandwidth, there is already mods/trainers which have the same options :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:19:55 AM by Kainsmoney »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Pc Bully 1.200 Trainer 1.0
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:03:23 AM »
Wait.. With the "Infinite Bodyguards" does that mean you can hire as many as you want? Or does that mean they have Infinite Health?

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 09:39:54 AM »
@AlexTheGreaser, You can hire as many as you want, to give health to any of them, change the damage scale to a negative value and hit them with the Slingshot, Spray paint or some of the other weapons.

Anyone found any bug or typo, let me know, Version 1.200 only, next update, i will add the patch too.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:36:04 AM by Kainsmoney »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
Infinite bodyguards  :o

Nice job!  8)

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »
@deadpoolXYZ, Thanks, I figured out, if you can tell the game, you never recruit anyone, you can keep it indefinitely.

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 02:34:15 AM »
@ProX28, This one should works in any version, but i only did it with 1.200, i did only say it was for this version, just in case it does not work with the others, try it and let me know.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:36:49 AM by Kainsmoney »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
What are the diferences between 1.200 and 1.154?

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »
@deadpoolXYZ, Like any other patch, just more bugs/glitch are fixed. Trainers works with memory address and different versions may have different address.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 08:26:14 PM »
The memory addresses of Bully 1.2 are very different then 1.154.

Far as the trainer goes, I would check into several things since I decided to check it out for kicks and noticed when using the jimmy coords part it will literally lock jimmy in place and he can only run back and forth in a straight line and not go anywhere else...even when trying to jump around. Gonna go out on a limb and assume that particular part is to grab coords where jimmy is at any given moment?

Also the bodyguards memory addresses seem to do absolutely nothing since I also tried those and they did not alter a thing.

The  problem though with distributing trainers using programs like this is while they work on your own system, they may not work on another person's system due to memory configuration and other things. Such as different processes loaded into running memory while both bully and the trainer are running.

The trainers distributed by the trainer groups out there access the running memory in a different way which allows those to work on basicly every system out there regardless of configuration.

With your permission I would like to poke around with the same memory addresses that your trainer is using and see if I can crack out a quick trainer for you that works on every platform for 1.2.

Hopefully my little bug report above helps tho and hopefully it is not taken the wrong way since I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers but I do happen to know a bit about this type of memory hacking due to having released quite a few trainers myself when I was still a member of a couple groups back in the day.

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 06:56:55 AM »
@|XF|-MadmaN[AR], Go ahead and feel free to do it.

Actually, the coordinates in the trainer are North-South, did also find the Height Coordinates and is working just fine, but i am not able to make the East-West work properly yet because the address changes, and pointer is not working but is not hard to get it by locking North-West and going in one direction, freezing all 3 of them will lock Jimmy in the same spot.

About the bodyguard, make sure it the same as the Jpg below, start recruiting a couple and see if it works, it is possible that it does not work due to what you say, but i had been using other trainer tables and they work the same way i did this trainer and they are mostly pretty basic, is the first time i release a Cheat Engine Table so i can not be sure and all reports are welcome.

If the case is, the memory address will change from computer to computer, i could simply make a tutorial in how to find any of the address, because, is not that hard with a little patience.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 12:29:13 PM »
I would suggest doing both a tutorial since I can actually just add that to my modding bible I am writing for everyone....and also continue your work with the trainer as well since I don't want to prevent you from releasing what could be a very very good release.

If you would like I can upload to my server a different trainer making system for you to try using that allows dynamic access to the active memory when bully is loaded and see if this works a little better since you can take the memory addresses you are currently using and just move them around slightly to find the dynamic address that will work with every system. This also helps since this method also checks for bully.exe in active memory and if its running then the trainer will start running and if its not...then it will tell you that bully.exe is not in memory and exit.

Regarding my bug report: Figured I would just help you out with trying to spot possible bugs since I have a bit of experience with this and figured you may be able to figure out what some the issues may be for certain things on the trainer you are working on. I can also help you with locating a few new memory addresses for other things in the game that are controlled solely by the executable and not the scripting such as changing the type of projectiles shot from weapons like bottle rockets, spuds, bbs from slingshots...etc

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
@|XF|-MadmaN[AR], ok, will try the program, you can upload to your server or let me know the name and i will find it, does not matter who does this or that, there is a lack of Trainers, so i though of releasing the definitive one myself. I learn better with Tutorials, if you have any I could find useful for a trainer, let me know.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
I will type out a tutorial for you since this is a area I have a lot of experience with. It is not much different then software cracking really except with software cracking you normally edit the program itself directly rather then the memory. But in the event that a loader is being made rather then a crack.....then you do loaders the same way as a trainer.

I have a special assembly workshop for trainers and loaders I can give you that you will not find anywhere since its exclusive ONLY to trainer release groups and it lets you make professional trainers...as this is how they are made.

Give me a couple days to get things together and typed out and I will type out a tutorial for you in the form of a pm since I have no time to answer questions by the rest of the community atm on how to make a trainer or how to code in assembly. If you have any experience coding in assembly this will be an even bigger advantage to you but sadly I don't yet know of anyone here on B-B that can code in assembly besides myself.

If you would also like, I can get you the memory addresses and values used by the big trainer that already exists for 1.2 and you can just build on that one and release a ultimate trainer for bully with way more options which will prove more useful to the community and be a bully-board exclusive release too  8)

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 04:24:29 PM »
@|XF|-MadmaN[AR], No, is ok, i think, i will keep it simple for the moment, i will release about 10 more features for 2.0 and a tutorial for all of them, i do not know how much time i will keep playing Bully till i move to another game, when i do not feel like having fun, i move on, had been playing the game for ages, back and forth so there is not much thing left to do.

I rather like Tables than trainers, because i can make the tables myself, all the trainers for Bully have very little options and i can easily get any of the address, I do not have a problem in this been a proper and exclusive trainer, go for it.

You can still make the tutorial and send me the program if you want , will be of use in the future, but i can not promise i will do a trainer as i feel comfortable with tables, i only name this a Trainer instead of Table because people are not familiar with Cheat Engine Tables, I did only discover it last month.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
Hey guys, how does the bodyguards part work? Can you only recruit the default hirible peds or does it make all peds hirible? I have my custom clique consisting of 9 members, I want them to follow me pretty much like in the warriors.