News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: To Live and Die in Liberty Character Revenge  (Read 10334 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
To Live and Die in Liberty Character Revenge
« on: May 29, 2014, 04:54:01 PM »
As I was sitting in my lonely little room, watching Youtube on my friends laptop I borrowed when I felt that I wasn't alone. I quickly turned around and saw him, I knew it was Ricky. He looked exactly like I pictured him in my mind, and he was holding a large monkey wrench.

"Hey pal, I don't appreciate what your doing."

"That's too bad Ricky, why don't you leave my house, before I write you out of the story." I said in a threatening tone

"You won't be writing anymore when I'm done with you. You got nowhere to go, chicken shit" he said as he started slowly advancing on me.

I quickly opened up a drawer in my desk, and pulled out my weapon, a 45. Semi Automatic Pistol, and I also grabbed the clip next to it, sliding it in the gun and cocking the slide. He stopped dead in his tracks, and dropped his wrench.

"Down on your knees" I demanded

"Alright, alright, just please, dont kill me" Ricky pleaded

I gave Ricky a hard kick to the balls, and he fell on his stomach.

"Y-You're gonna pay for this, new writer" Ricky said nervously

"We'll see about that. Get out of here Ricky" I demanded

Just like that, he vanished into thin air. I was hoping that I would have problems like this, like the author of the main story. I sighed, putting my gun next to the laptop and sitting back down in my chair, continuing my video.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:08:21 PM by Sphinx »

Offline Le Ghost

• Your Worst Nightmare
    • View Profile
Re: To Live and Die in Liberty Character Revenge
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 11:22:18 AM »
I like your follow-up story and hope you continue it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: To Live and Die in Liberty Character Revenge
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »
Pinky appeared quietly in my Study.  "Erm....What are you doing here ?  Where's that new Writer-Man ?"

I turned to her.  "You're in my place, Pinky.....You got the wrong house.  You want Sphinx's place now."

"Oh....Yeah", she said looking around.  "I remember this place now.  Been a long time." 

"Not for me", I told her.  "Time passes differently in my world than in yours."

She really didn't understand that, so she let it go.  "So, where's this new Writer-Man ?  I gotta talk to him."

"I don't know", I told her, "He hasn't been around lately.  Might never come back, for all I know."

"WHAT ?", she exclaimed, "That can't be !!  I seriously gotta talk to him, really !!"

"Well", I sighed, "Maybe I can help you.  What did you want to talk about ?"

"Its....It's about Ricky", she said nervously.  "I'm afraid he'll come after me, because of what Kurt and I did to him.  If he finds me, he'll beat me up, and try to kill Kurt, I just know he will !!"

"Oh, so Kurt's back, out of the Loony Bin is he ?", I joked.  "How's he doing these days ?  Still a wild and crazy guy ?"

"That's Not Funny !!!!", Pinky screeched.  "And he's not Crazy !!  That was all your fault, you made him that way, Mr. Big Shot Writer-Man !!"

"Not my fault", I told her calmly.  "I just write 'em how I see 'em.  By the way, how'd you wind up being a Hooker ?  I never wrote you into that."

She sniffed.  "That's your fault too....You had Daddy put in Prison !  He lost all his money, and my Bitch stepmother divorced him and took everything else.  I didn't have anywhere else to go !  I had to sell my Pussy to eat !"

"Again, not my doing", I said, shaking my head.  "You'll have to take that up with the New Writer Man, if he ever comes back."

A gleam came into her eye.  "Well, maybe you could fix it up ?  I can give you a free blow job !"  She started to approach me.

"Umm...No", I said hastily, "That's not how it works, characters and creators can't do stuff like that together....Different Worlds don't mix that way. y'know ?"

"Well, what am I going to do then ??", she wailed.  "Ricky will BEAT me and KILL me !!!"

"Not if you kill him first", I said.

"Me Kill Him ?". she blubbered, "I can't do that !"

"Sure you can", I told her, "Or Kurt can.  He's killed somebody already, hasn't he ?  Just get a gun and stalk Ricky, then shoot him.  There's a lot of dead bodies in Liberty City, one more won't make any difference."

"But...Somebody has to write about it first", she said,  "Could you do it ?  Make it happen ?"

"Sorry, I can't", I told her.  "I'm not in control of your character any more, that's up to the new guy.  I wish you luck, though."

"Ooooooh, you're no help !!", Pinky said savagely, then turned and disappeared in a huff.

Really, I hoped Sphinx would return and solve Pinky's dilemma.  I also considered taking a rather long vacation to the North Woods where these characters couldn't find me.