News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What should be included in bully 2  (Read 81334 times)

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
Re: What should be included in bully 2
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
What should be included in Bully 2:

A disk with Bully 2 on it.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2012, 12:15:00 AM »
Don't be bitter.   :P

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2012, 12:17:15 AM »
I'm almost as bitter as the coffee tea I got the other day.

bitches be thinkin dat was iced tea

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »
Eh?   :confused:

Offline BDX777

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2013, 07:12:17 AM »
They should add Okatus (Otakuses? Otaku? Otaki? I forgot what that term was called where there's more than one...)
and Bamfs.

Also they should up the ante, maybe push the boundaries a little, it's like toned down GTA, maybe tone it down a bit less? I think they should use euphoria, allow you to customize your bike, and your board, and maybe add those classic old school fish-fin skateboards, allow you to buy a car, make the game more moddable, actually optimize the game... add more rooftops, enhanced skateboarding gameplay mechanics (Simple functions like pressing B while in air to kick flip (I choose B because it's the same as the jump button on the skateboard, so it would make sense to do a kick flip while pressing B again before you hit the ground) and Y to grind, no bailing though, it's not a skating game.), better stealth elements, Spore-like DIY weapon creation (Like making a crossbow from office or school materials), and toned down notoriety. (Even more toned down than GTA 4, so you can actually get away on foot. Unlike in GTA 4 where YOU MUST DRIVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2013, 06:52:45 PM »
Features from GTA such as dating and friendship abilities. Also alternate endings.

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »
 ;D Punks could be rivals with preps and townies and nerds

Offline nandan3

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »
i think there should be a pc or laptop and mobile like in gta IV

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
Depends on the Bully 2 aesthetic.

Offline TheDoctorHeavy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2013, 05:47:51 AM »
Bully 2 should have layered clothing like for example saints row 2

Offline Vaidas

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
Teachers respect maybe? More you have better grade you can have and other stuff?  :innocent:

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2013, 09:58:15 PM »
Alternate talks like in missions like in GTA 4.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2013, 09:32:58 PM »
I think paintball guns and airsoft guns would make a good add-on. Also maybe knifes, and also at some point Jimmy (Or whatever character we follow) will obtain a gun. Now I realize it may sound to much right now, but I do think you should be able to kill people. However, afterwards a big police investigation will take place for multiple in-game days. If there was witnesses/clues then you can get busted. Otherwise you won't get busted. Also like GTA4's system, you could knock people out, and kill them if you kept attacking. What comes to mind though when you kill the students is they could all disappear right? A few ideas, new students could come to school OR they just recover later on, but it takes a few in-game days. Also when you go to the principals office you should have options on what to say. Make up excuses and lies. And change the punishment, have a detention period with multiple things to do.
1) Just sit and be normal for a little while
2) Throw paper balls/airplanes at people
3) Fake going to the bathroom and just sneak out
4) Get out when the teacher isn't looking.
On to another topic, authority figures are always hostile towards you it seems. Perhaps they're respect for you could shift based on how often you've been busted recently, grades, and attendance.
Also earlier I said you could kill, for big crimes such as that you should go to the juvenile detention center, get in fights there maybe. Have your parents or someone get you out, or sneak out.
Be able to take vehicles. No, not just skateboards and things, cars to.
The authority grabs you and you rapidly press a button to escape can stay, however they shouldn't continuously attempt to grab you if you keep hitting them.
Then one last thing, a bit of a small detail but still important. When using thumbs up, you just greeted. You should be able to get into more conversation rather then just saying "Hi" repeatedly.

Offline TheDoctorHeavy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2013, 02:48:42 AM »
I think paintball guns and airsoft guns would make a good add-on. Also maybe knifes, and also at some point Jimmy (Or whatever character we follow) will obtain a gun. Now I realize it may sound to much right now, but I do think you should be able to kill people. However, afterwards a big police investigation will take place for multiple in-game days. If there was witnesses/clues then you can get busted. Otherwise you won't get busted. Also like GTA4's system, you could knock people out, and kill them if you kept attacking. What comes to mind though when you kill the students is they could all disappear right? A few ideas, new students could come to school OR they just recover later on, but it takes a few in-game days. Also when you go to the principals office you should have options on what to say. Make up excuses and lies. And change the punishment, have a detention period with multiple things to do.
1) Just sit and be normal for a little while
2) Throw paper balls/airplanes at people
3) Fake going to the bathroom and just sneak out
4) Get out when the teacher isn't looking.

I think that would cause too much controversy. A game where you're able to kill kids and teens would most likely be banned from almost every country. Also it would probably create another Jack thompson...

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2013, 04:29:06 AM »
I think paintball guns and airsoft guns would make a good add-on. Also maybe knifes, and also at some point Jimmy (Or whatever character we follow) will obtain a gun. Now I realize it may sound to much right now, but I do think you should be able to kill people. However, afterwards a big police investigation will take place for multiple in-game days. If there was witnesses/clues then you can get busted. Otherwise you won't get busted. Also like GTA4's system, you could knock people out, and kill them if you kept attacking..
Also earlier I said you could kill, for big crimes such as that you should go to the juvenile detention center, get in fights there maybe. Have your parents or someone get you out, or sneak out.

And stir up a shitstorm?

Besides, Bully's appeal came from its light-hearted humor. Last thing we need is a serious game where teens and kids could get killed immorally.