News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Sucks about Bully...  (Read 14956 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: What Sucks about Bully...
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 05:40:46 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 10:08:27 AM »
Things that sucked? Well, I can name a few:

Jimmy and Gary didn't have a long enough friendship so the reason for Jimmy to be so mad at him wasn't good enough.

And after Gary's betrayal Jimmy never even looks for him. He is only mentioned in the start of the last three chapters. And Jimmy never does anything when Gary lies to Tad IN FRONT OF HIS EYES.

It's wrong to say that in the start of Chapter 5 Jimmy gave up on searching for Gary. Because he never did. It would've been cool if there was such a mission.

Pete and Jimmy never 'spent time with eachother'. The only time when Jimmy talked with Pete were in the start of the chapter and when Jimmy needed help. I don't see how that makes them best of friends. You never do any missions for Pete aside from the package delivery during Chapter 1. You never let him tag along with you. The only times that happens is again during Chapter 1. And that's because Gary wanted Pete to come along. Oh and in Ch. 2 where you see him for a split second in the school and after that on the beach.

After Jimmy takes over a Clique he never 'visits' them. That happens only during Tagging.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 12:10:43 PM »
Things that sucked? Well, I can name a few:

Jimmy and Gary didn't have a long enough friendship so the reason for Jimmy to be so mad at him wasn't good enough.

And after Gary's betrayal Jimmy never even looks for him. He is only mentioned in the start of the last three chapters. And Jimmy never does anything when Gary lies to Tad IN FRONT OF HIS EYES.

It's wrong to say that in the start of Chapter 5 Jimmy gave up on searching for Gary. Because he never did. It would've been cool if there was such a mission.

Pete and Jimmy never 'spent time with eachother'. The only time when Jimmy talked with Pete were in the start of the chapter and when Jimmy needed help. I don't see how that makes them best of friends. You never do any missions for Pete aside from the package delivery during Chapter 1. You never let him tag along with you. The only times that happens is again during Chapter 1. And that's because Gary wanted Pete to come along. Oh and in Ch. 2 where you see him for a split second in the school and after that on the beach.

After Jimmy takes over a Clique he never 'visits' them. That happens only during Tagging.

Don't forget you see pete in the greasers boss fight chapter 3.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »
The only time when Jimmy talked with Pete were in the start of the chapter and when Jimmy needed help.

That counts as 'needed help' :D

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 10:06:41 PM »
One major gripe I have is the Wii version's controls (and lack of support for the classic controller)

They make some of the classes far too easy, while making some stuff like learning the hobo moves virtually impossible (I've just given up after 45 minutes trying to get the heavy kick combo...)

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 10:09:49 PM »
^I agree there.

I hate how you can't look back on the Wii version. Don't know about the 360 one, but I kinda liked to see how close my chaser was to me.

Chrissy

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »
I think in the 360 version you could click in on the right analog and you would be able to see behind you.

Offline Somco01

• Life can be like a rotton onion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »
Here's some things that could be better.

1: A PS3 version. (Maybe just one more remake.)
2: Characters could block a little more as sometimes, it can be a little too easy.
3: Clique leaders in freeroam. (At least Russell is around.)
4: Prefects should fight back at someone instead of just busting them all the time.
5: The Wii version could have a little more realistic controls as if you're really doing something.
6: When zoomed in, a message gets in the way. Even if you're watching a fight. (Wii version.)
7: Improved Phisics.
8: Different punishments like cleaning up a mess instead of just mowing the lawn.
9: More weather changes, like snowing more often instead of just in chapter 3.
10: The Rubberband Ball glitch needs fixing because after you unlock it and load after saving, you can't use it anymore.

Here's all i can think off. Tell me if they sound good.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 01:54:48 AM »
I never had any issues with the Rubberband Ball access after saving on the PS2.

I would actually like to see a 'snowstorm' in Chapter 3.  Or a thunderstorm (with high winds) elsewhere.

Mowing the grass all the time SUCKS. 

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
Mowing the grass all the time SUCKS.
I'd like to see some more realistic detentions like having to empty bins and cleaning floors.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
That might be problematic, as Jimmy hides in them.  Really hardly any trash in them.  Bullworth is a pigsty anyhow.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
That might be problematic, as Jimmy hides in them.  Really hardly any trash in them.  Bullworth is a pigsty anyhow.
What about the snow that magicly appeared?
Or how the grass grew long in the few seconds Crabblesnitch spoke to Jimmy?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 10:34:28 PM »
Nice to see I'm getting quoted a lot, but not really necessary.....

Yeah, I love it how the grass by the Parking Lot & the Prep's Yard only had to be mowed ONCE, and it was all good.....But the Football Field seems to have an out-of-control growing problem.   Maybe if they actually played some GAMES there, it might not grow so fast.....