News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I really want Jimmy back as protagonist  (Read 20422 times)

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Re: I really want Jimmy back as protagonist
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 11:26:12 PM »
How does R* handle such decisions!?

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 12:44:37 AM »
Also i think a rival school is a must.  It would be cool to have missions where you go and trash the rival school and stuff.

Bullworth can also have football games and other sporting events against the other school.  I always wondered if Jimmy hadn't interrupted the Big Game, who the hell was Bullworth supposed to be playing?  The Townies?   :laugh:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 12:47:33 AM »
I just don't want it in bullworth, Chuck I did love it at first. But if we had it again in Bully 2 I would be annoyed and be put off to actually play the game.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2012, 01:09:55 AM »
Maybe they should have various maps. Or do like they did in San Andreas and have a mission that brought you to Liberty City, but in this case to Bullworth.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2012, 01:16:26 AM »
I would like that, but maybe even a DLC of bullworth instead, I like the mission idea, though.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2012, 01:17:44 AM »
DLC sounds great. I never thought of that.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
Yeah, like a DLC were you play as a new kid in bullworth and it might have like.. 10-20 missions as a short story.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2012, 05:43:50 AM »
I suggested the flashback missions a long time ago.

Bullworth can also have football games and other sporting events against the other school.

If you're familiar with the Kunio games like River City Ransom, Renegade, Super Dodgeball, Nintendo World Cup, Crash n' the Boys: Street Challenge, etc. Bully 2 could have all of those, only instead of separate games, it's all in one disc.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:59:06 AM by くにお »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2012, 07:29:54 AM »
lol, really? Well don't act like I stole the idea from you or something like that.

We obviously have similar thoughts on what should be in Bully 2 then.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »
Dude, don't get so insecure. I never implied that.  ;)

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2012, 12:11:20 PM »

Bullworth can also have football games and other sporting events against the other school.

If you're familiar with the Kunio games like River City Ransom, Renegade, Super Dodgeball, Nintendo World Cup, Crash n' the Boys: Street Challenge, etc. Bully 2 could have all of those, only instead of separate games, it's all in one disc.

That would be awesome.  It would definitely improve the replay value of the game.

As far as flashback missions go, other than playing Gary, how about missions where you play as Zoe, maybe leading up to her being expelled over Burton's advances.  Or Petey, to see what he was doing during the first game.  For example, why was he at the junkyard to help Jimmy fight Johnny Vincent?

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »

That would be awesome.  It would definitely improve the replay value of the game.

As far as flashback missions go, other than playing Gary, how about missions where you play as Zoe, maybe leading up to her being expelled over Burton's advances.  Or Petey, to see what he was doing during the first game.  For example, why was he at the junkyard to help Jimmy fight Johnny Vincent?
Well, since we could make Jimmy strip down to his underwear in Bully, if we get to play as Zoe, I think we'll know why Mr. Burton hitted on her. lmao.

You gotta be 13+ to get the drift of my post.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »
Well, since we could make Jimmy strip down to his underwear in Bully, if we get to play as Zoe, I think we'll know why Mr. Burton hitted on her. lmao.

:blink:   >:D  uh, I have no idea what you mean.   :innocent:

Anyway it would be interesting if Zoe likes Burton at first, seeing him as a surrogate father figure.  When he hits on her, she feels betrayed.  Maybe the story could also go into her initial friendship with Mandy.  Perhaps Mandy is something of a wallflower and Zoe encourages her to be more daring.  Then when Mandy becomes a cheerleader she no longer wants to be Zoe's friend.  Between Burton, Mandy, and getting expelled we see exactly why she's so bitter when she meets Jimmy for the first time.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2012, 04:01:52 PM »

:blink:   >:D  uh, I have no idea what you mean.   :innocent:

Anyway it would be interesting if Zoe likes Burton at first, seeing him as a surrogate father figure.  When he hits on her, she feels betrayed.  Maybe the story could also go into her initial friendship with Mandy.  Perhaps Mandy is something of a wallflower and Zoe encourages her to be more daring.  Then when Mandy becomes a cheerleader she no longer wants to be Zoe's friend.  Between Burton, Mandy, and getting expelled we see exactly why she's so bitter when she meets Jimmy for the first time.
A'ite I'll tell ya.
Some people seem to get turned on by video game characters. Look at some WWE CW women.

What I mean is, if we get to play as Zoe, a large majority of male players would make Zoe explore the school in her underwear.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »

Definitely. Would really add to the depth of the main characters and give them more screen time.