News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully: Scholarship Edition MEGA Mod  (Read 212794 times)

Offline Santa Cole

• "Housingly Challenged" Santa
  • Ho Ho Ho Punk
    • View Profile
Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition MEGA Mod
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:50 PM »
I wont bother writing a scripthook since I have found alternate ways to do much of the same things. Just a FYI for you and everyone else....and please do not ask for a eta on this since I really cant set one due to how complex this really is but EVERYTHING that ppl more or less want to achieve can be done from the games debug menu which I have managed somehow to get working however briefly. Not exactly sure which edit I did got this working, but it has a literal ton of options that can be used such as changing fighting styles, change player model, spawn weapons, spawn clothing outfits, spawn vehicles, drive any vehicle, unlock area doors, spawn anywhere in teh world, and so on down the rather long list that I wont bother typing here.

If I cannot get the game to properly trigger this menu I will simply just write my own since the entire debugging menu is controlled from the lua scripts and I know which scripts control what.

There are also various cheats too that can be used in debug mode via the menu so I am working atm to get this working and if I can manage it, this will be the most groundbreaking mod for this game that anyone has released and will help define later how mods are made. At least for now anyways xD

Awesome  :).

also take your time, no ones going to rush you.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 06:36:21 AM »
Off topic but just to comment on what imod and mad are doing with this debug engine, people should realise the significance of what this work holds and i gotta say great work guys, you 2 should get a knighthood once you get this done, but i gotta say mad you are a complete dumbass for not backing up the file :neen: :sleep:, looking forward to seeing this mega mod in action and well done

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »
ty and yeah I should have followed my own advice and backed things up but with all the editing I was doing, well I kinda forgot  :(

On another hand this mod is going to be big when it is done and I will be updating my first post in this topic today with more updates with the mod and I will add the debug menu to it since that atm is my main focus of work since I just know I can get it working. I just dont know how to give up on anything and with this time of the year being a bad one for me, I need the distraction.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 01:11:10 PM »
ty and yeah I should have followed my own advice and backed things up but with all the editing I was doing, well I kinda forgot  :(

On another hand this mod is going to be big when it is done and I will be updating my first post in this topic today with more updates with the mod and I will add the debug menu to it since that atm is my main focus of work since I just know I can get it working. I just dont know how to give up on anything and with this time of the year being a bad one for me, I need the distraction.

Good luck. If there's anything you need to know from me, you know I'll gladly assist you.

Mystery122

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 03:11:27 AM »
how to use this mods please help mee
 :mellow:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 03:12:48 AM »
how to use this mods please help mee
 :mellow:

Welcome to BB.. Nice post btw -_-

This was just an update. Look on "Madmans and stemans corner" for more mods by them and check out the "Ultimate modding thread" on how to do mods

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:55 AM »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
Cant wait for this.
BTW have you figured out the script hook
listen closely no one has ever made a script hook in bully NTAuthority what he has is not a script hook he got the NPC Selector from the Debug Menu to work without the menu but his version dosen't bug madman on the other hand does because he just started working on it atm. NTAuthority fixed the looping bug but he never had the time to finished the punch and the game crashes bug so that's why he stop modding bully and just wen't on working on alterops

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 06:57:10 AM »
how can you be certain of this imod?

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 08:30:52 AM »
how can you be certain of this imod?
i looked at the difference between mads and NTA and the designs are both the same and he probally already has a 100% working Debug Menu for all we know

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 10:22:44 AM »
2bh, I'm now not entirely 100% sure that this debug menu is all its cracked up to be you know, having viewed most of the files in scripts, they do contain model ids and all that but these ids can be enabled in other ways and i think fighting styles may be a bit of a problem and ISN'T a option in the debug menu sadly, I have tried booting up these files through main.lur and various other methods but to no avail, I must say though i think your right for all we know he has enabled the debug menu himself or he would have released this scripthook by now

Offline NTW64

• Just another modder
  • ▓σc_ò ...What?▓
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »
Dear lord...First day on the forums and already been suprised, Well done!  :laugh:

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 11:23:05 AM »
welcome to the forums hods mods good to have you here  :)

Offline NTW64

• Just another modder
  • ▓σc_ò ...What?▓
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 08:49:25 PM »
 :D