News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey there :)  (Read 4825 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there :)
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 02:35:18 AM »
 :blush:

Chrissy

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 02:39:04 AM »
Look at a humbled Madman. XD

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »
heh, I am humbled all right..lol

I never really thought of myself as a great modder or ever thought of myself as anyone that was super or anything like that....I rather other ppl make their own opinions of me and I just simply try the best I can at whatever I do, so I do appreciate being held in high regard and I do intend on continuing to do the best I can and keep trying to release things as I make or help make them. Its like I have said before in older posts....bullyboard and the modding community is a great thing even tho it is just really getting started. It has the potential to go as far if not further then the gta community has and this is also a great way for new ppl to make new friends here as well as learn a thing or three at modding since....modding is fun. Once you get bit by the modding bug....there is no turning back and it becomes a fun hobby, since you are pushing the envelope on what really can be done with a game away from what the designers intended for it....and it keeps games alive far beyond their "expiration date" that the general public sets to games which seems to be getting shorter and shorter these days.

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »
That is actually soo true!

We all appreciate what you're doing (even the people that dont use mods); keep up the good work!

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
Thanks for the shout out their greaser  :laugh:, it's always nice to know my hard work is appeciated, Its appreciative people which tend to keep the modding community going and I hope you stick around and really, really enjoy your stay here. I look forward to another modder cracking open this awesome game and makeing it even better. Iv'e got a feeling your gonna fit in rather well around here :P

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
Thanks man :)
You are awesome and i'l ask you for help if I need it, I also won't be a leech and say "GIVE ME A LINK, WHERES THE LINK, GIVE ME JOHHNYS STYLE." since I don't want to act like a person who just takes and doesn't appreciate what the modders have done.

I really think you're an awesome person. I also like Red Blaster, he helps people just like you.

Have a good day :D

Thanks, buddy. :) I appreciate it.