News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [ASK]About Grappler Fighting Style  (Read 9306 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: [ASK]About Grappler Fighting Style
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
I knew that too. I wanted to know how to have a fighting style and grapple moves from another one. Like red blaster said the tackle attack is random.

Actually...I'm not so sure it is random anymore...I was able to do it twice in a row.

Offline Tian_D31

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 09:47:42 AM »
I knew that too. I wanted to know how to have a fighting style and grapple moves from another one. Like red blaster said the tackle attack is random.

Actually...I'm not so sure it is random anymore...I was able to do it twice in a row.

how you do that ?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 05:46:43 PM »

how you do that ?

I need to figure that out. I'll get back to you on this.

But I was able to do it twice in a row, with the same key combination.

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 09:23:13 AM »
When you attempt to dive, it is completely random when he actually will. If you modify Pedstats.dat and change Dive Probability to 100, then the likelihood of you diving when hit R is certain.

The reason this is so, is due to a method of programming Rockstar chose, the Jock NPCs are taking a chance to dive every millisecond, due to the pedstats value, it doesn't happen every time it does. I hope i made sense there.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:25:54 AM by Luke3212 »