News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: {%}WIP{%} Survival mod {%}WIP{%}  (Read 2564 times)

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
{%}WIP{%} Survival mod {%}WIP{%}
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:32:23 PM »
Hello everyone. I am working on a mod. It will be sort of like a unlimited brawl showdown. The general idea is that a single ped spawns which is aggresive all the time. i am thinking of using the pirate as it is always hostile. Of course i would have to mod him abit to where he spawns. Or i can just add the aggresive trait to a certan ped. there is a ton of things left to work on. I only have one thing done. That thing is where when you leave the dorm, you spawn at a different area than the school. but the location is subject to change. If you got any suggestions just tell me here or PM me.

BTW this is also going to be a little beta test with Mad's file editor beta.
I just wanted to mention that cause i think he is awsome and his tool is a gift from God.

(Insert kiss-up joke here)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: {%}WIP{%} Survival mod {%}WIP{%}
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 01:38:38 AM »
I will be at some point updating my file editor once I get some things done with on my current projects...just trying to whittle them down to a more manageable level since I have been literally working like a machine on figuring more and more out that can be modded in bully.

Glad you like the editor tho please remember that the editor is beta and it does strip comments from your files to please please please save original backups of your game files before you edit or else you will have to go thru the whole reinstall again and again.

As for your mod, I wish you all the best with it and if you have any questions about somthing that you are unsure of on editing...just ask me either here or via pm...doesn't matter there and I or another forum member will try and help you out.

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 07:25:41 PM »
I will be inactive for awhile due to grades in school. But I will try to continue this when I can.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:20:13 PM by |CallMeBob| »

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:22:54 PM »
Just a update on my stats. I got my grades up so it won't be long before I get ungrounded so I can continue this.
But while I'm gone Please post suggestions. I may use them if there good and possible.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 06:32:39 PM »
That was quick.

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
lol i know. i wasnt expecting it to rise that quick.