News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I'm sure I figured it out.(LuaTool)  (Read 2462 times)

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
I'm sure I figured it out.(LuaTool)
« on: November 02, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
You know NTathority? His lur mods? I may have found the tool he used.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=568281

This is in an XNA mobile phone development thread. NTAuthority said he used the LUATOOL intinded for mobile phones. where? in the LUA school blowout mod

this may not be it. But I'm sure it is.

Btw I'm on my iPod.

+rep?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:52:09 PM by |CallMeBob| »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sure I figured it out.(LuaTool)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 11:12:09 PM »
That is the tool but he modified his since that tool as it is cant decompile any of the bully lua scripts. I should know since I also have this tool and every other known lua decompiler including a few that noone here likely has heard of....none will work and that is due to the way the bully lua scripts are encoded since they use a nonstandard encoding most likely. NTAuthority however does happen to be quite a coder and has a bit more knowledge in this area then I actually do since I personally havent done reverse engineering in a very long time....not since my cracking/hacking days and those are times I really dont talk about to anyone..however I do know that the decompilers can be modified to decompile the bully lua files but you need to edit the lua decompiler source..then recompile it and go from there....thats all I know about that.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sure I figured it out.(LuaTool)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »
and as a side note...IF ntauthority never shows up to either release his work or whatnot...I will take on the task of decompiling the lua files but only if ntauthority goes back on what he said in his last post that he would release the decompiler/incremental recompiler when he gets things done with it.