News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth  (Read 71733 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 11:38:38 AM »
Suckyness? It's just you having fun.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 12:03:22 PM »
Ever learn how to use the Skateboard ?

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 12:41:21 PM »

Hi Peachrocks! Welcome to BB! Stop lurking and post more. ;)

Okay. :P

→ I knoooow. I'm a quote whore even though I'm slow at getting them done. Of course, all the credit can't go to me.

I'm quite into them too, there is a sound file with all of them on PC, I thought that's how you were doing it but you actually got them to trigger manually on Xbox 360 verson? That's even more impressive. I've got both Wii and PC versions, some things and bugs arent in the other version.

["You really attack ANYONE you come across don't you?"] → YES I DO. Jimmy is very aggressive lol

Sure he is, totally nothing to do with the 'voices in his head'.

→ At 3:12 in the 2nd vid, I actually threw marbles but they made Jimmy slip and fall out of the tree. I tried not to laugh out loud because I did not see that coming.

Yeah I didn't think you could get hit by your own rubber ball, but I haven't used it very much but it really did look like you got knocked back by one rather than 'slipping'.

→ I was so mean to Pinky because whenever I try to kiss her she would much rather yap away. This is why I make Jimmy kiss boys. At least they want some action.

Try kissing Trent. "I'm hot, you're hot, lets... mmmmmmmmm"
Jimmy: *thinking* Less talking more kissing.
Kirby: This is so unfair!

Boys are just as bad it would seem. Though given some of my alternatives (Princess, manupilative whore, bitch/twat then backstabber and well Beatrice speaks for herself) it's hardly a surprise 'accidents' happen.

Though really... considering the bullies are my favourite clique (the others are ungrateful gulliable backstabbers) and considering I'll be spending time with them in my vids and having fun with them and making fun of others (only those who deserve it. I'm a noble bully so unless Nerds attack first I'm leaving them alone... anyone else is fair game). Can't wait to show you guys the photo album of each member of the football team... it would do nicely for blackmail...

→ fffff lol. You know that Lola loves getting teabagged. :V

Yeah I do... @_@.

→ YES. Play with unlimited ammo. It makes things so much more fun.

Okay.

lawl I'm glad people are actually watching these and enjoying my suckyness. ・<

Save some suckiness for me as well.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:48:41 PM by Peachrocks »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 01:34:07 PM »
Ever learn how to use the Skateboard ?
... oh. Using the skateboard would be helpful, wouldn't it? LOL I kinda forgot about its existence. PULL THAT SKATEBOARD OUTTA YOUR ASS, JIMMY!

I'm quite into them too, there is a sound file with all of them on PC, I thought that's how you were doing it but you actually got them to trigger manually on Xbox 360 verson? That's even more impressive. I've got both Wii and PC versions, some things and bugs arent in the other version.
I do have all of the audio files, which is how I get the quotes. And I actually don't have the Xbox version! But that should change soon. I have the PC and PS2 versions so far.

Try kissing Trent. "I'm hot, you're hot, lets... mmmmmmmmm"
Jimmy: *thinking* Less talking more kissing.
Kirby: This is so unfair!
lawl Trent is such a creep. HEY MIKE. He hit on me yesterday so I kicked his ass for you. :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:26:36 AM by Hayley »

Mike_W

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 02:12:23 PM »
"Wanna play shirts and ski-" *whack!*

I've actually made the mistake of throwing marbles while in a tree before. "Never throw stones if you live in a glass house" has been changed to "Never throw marbles if you live in a tree"

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »

I do have all of the audio files, which is how I get the quotes. And I actually don't have the Xbox version! But that should change soon. My BFF said she'd buy it for me (actually, she demanded she buy it for me) so I'm waiting on her. I have the PC and PS2 versions.

Ah. Yeah cus its easier for me I'm recording with the 'waggle centric Wii'. You can be pretty half assed about it though...

lawl Trent is such a creep. HEY MIKE. He hit on me yesterday so I kicked his ass for you. :)

Noooo.... I actually like him. Don't know why... I guess he's exactly what he says on the tin... :).

Anyway I'm editing/uploading my own right now... so yeah.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:42:28 PM by Peachrocks »

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 03:03:04 PM »
I like Trent, I just don't like kissing him. :V Jimmy's smooches are saved for Gord. Occasionally Vance and Duncan will get some lovin' too.

eeeeee :3 Videos. Yay. I shall play Bully later. Hopefully my camera will record this time.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 03:09:16 PM »
Seeing as I stay eternally in chapter 4 most of the time so I can occasionally get fighting with 'dramatic weather effects' and the fact the Jocks attack you on sight, so I don't have to be a jerk to start fights.

Lots of fun with the Jocks coming up I assure you, but not in the first vid.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »
I have a file for Chapter 5 so everybody hate me. :V I mostly have it for a glitch in Preppies Vandalized. Tried to show it off yesterday, and while I did record it, I couldn't trigger it. OH WELL.

I have other random files as well, such as one for chapter 3, 1, and a chapter 6 game without any art classes passed so I can hire the bisexual boys. Buuuut I mostly stick to my 100% completed file.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 12:09:44 AM »
I need to do this (pass chapter 6 without passing art) so I can do this as well. I have one for Chapter 3 and one for chapter 6 of course but I spend most of my time in chapter 4.

I probably should get a chapter 5 save too because the clique I actually like does not hate me and everyone else does. I can see some fun times.

You wrote an original character before? I knew there was a thread somewhere for that...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:12:03 AM by Peachrocks »

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 12:25:26 AM »
OC? Nah, bra. I don't do original characters. Unless my cracktastic punk Gord persona counts.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2011, 12:26:44 AM »
Yup that's what I was talking about, I knew I'd seen it... found it already :).

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 12:52:05 AM »
DERPITY

Heeeeeyyyyooooo. I actually managed to record my game earlier. It's uploaded to youtube and everything, but I'm gonna be mean and post it some other time.

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 10:02:24 AM »

Though really... considering the bullies are my favourite clique (the others are ungrateful gulliable backstabbers) and considering I'll be spending time with them in my vids and having fun with them and making fun of others (only those who deserve it. I'm a noble bully so unless Nerds attack first I'm leaving them alone... anyone else is fair game). Can't wait to show you guys the photo album of each member of the football team... it would do nicely for blackmail...

I was nodding in agreement re: the bullies.  Those are my dogs.  Loyal, stupid, fun.  They stick by your side the whole way, and I treat them the same way in my game (I'll defend any of them in a fight... well, unless im real busy lol)

But the second part.... no agreement there.  On WHAT PLANET are the nerds not ungrateful backstabbers?  I realize you only said that the Bullies were excluded from that, but then you said you don't F with the nerds unless provoked.

I think they are MOST treacherous clique.  So quick to shun Jimmy, even though they know the pain of that themselves.  Algernon, in particular, is a total asshole in alot of the cut-scenes to not only Jimmy (who helped him out NUMEROUS times), but Petey as well. 

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 10:08:56 AM »
ugh why wont the quote go away... the 2nd paragraph is me.  No idea why it wont unquote me