News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Grown man hunts down and attacks child who kills him in Call of Duty game  (Read 7223 times)

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
A 46-YEAR-OLD fan of Call of Duty tracked down and attacked a schoolboy who had killed his computer game character, a court heard.

Mark Bradford, 46, admitted he 'just lost it' after a 13-year-old player gunned-down his character then proceeded to mock him over the microphones used in the game Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

Jobless father of three Bradford confronted the youngster at an address in Plymouth, Devon (UK), and started to strangle him, Plymouth Magistrates Court was told.

The attack only ended when the teenager's horrified mother pulled Bradford off the boy then he left without any explanation.

The teenager's mother said: “It’s pathetic that a grown man would attack a defenceless child like this.

“If you can’t handle losing to a child then you shouldn’t be playing games.”

Bradford admitted the attack was 'moment of madness' as the child 'would not shut up'.

He said: “I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up.
“He went on and on and I just lost it. I hold my hands up, I lost the plot. In a moment of madness I went round to his house. I didn't know what I was going to do.”

Bradford admitted one count of assault by beating

Magistrates ordered a probation officer to prepare a full report on his background before he is sentenced.

This had me cracking up man.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
... what the fuck.

EDITEDITEDIT: I really don't know what to say about this, other than it was uncalled for. I have questions such as "How'd Mark get the boy's address?" because you don't freakin' give it out to strangers and "What is the world coming to when you decide to do this shit because of a GAME?" :neen:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 04:42:15 PM by Hayley »

Chrissy

This is ridiculous.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Already seen this on VGC.

On one hand, this is just downright stupid. Attacking a child for insults, when he should be getting a job instead of playing games 24/7 like a real bum?

On the other hand, it's about time one of these kids got a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. Should teach them not to get all tough behind a TV screen.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
 'moment of madness' as the child 'would not shut up'.

Sounds like here, sometimes.

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
well.. games CAN be frustrating.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
newer give jour adres to the strangers boy!!!!!!

Mike_W

That is fucking hilarious actually. I'm no advocate of people strangling children, but if you're going to be an annoying prick, you should be treated like an annoying prick. :p

Offline Corpsefiend

• View Profile
I don't feel the least bit sorry for this kid. He was probably some idiot camper or spawn killer, some pussy who has to take cheap shots in order to get kills because he has no skill. Then he mocks the people he's killing, this is a coward in the truest since of the word, talking shit online is just a bitch move. It just so happens he fucked with the wrong person this time. Yeah it is ridiculous, and I don't condone being a grown man and beating a child, but some people just get what they deserve.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
... it's a fucking video game. If a player is taunting you to the point of anger, just exit the game and enter a different room. Or simply turn off the sound from the headset/microphone. Don't fucking hunt down the player in real life and attempt to kill them.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
I think what he's saying is that while he agrees it was a very immature move from the man and that he doesn't agree with it, he also doesn't feel sorry for the kid either.

And I agree, honestly. The kid thought he could be a big man behind a TV screen, and paid the price.

Offline JaneCheer

• View Profile
Already seen this on VGC.

On one hand, this is just downright stupid. Attacking a child for insults, when he should be getting a job instead of playing games 24/7 like a real bum?

On the other hand, it's about time one of these kids got a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. Should teach them not to get all tough behind a TV screen.

Exactly, Red. I'm pretty sure the kid and his Mum didn't reveal the whole truth of the case, I guess he's been even more of a prick than the article already shows us.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
HA HA!!!
I've ran into plenty of kids who mock other CoD Players for losing. Love to see their reaction if this happened to them IRL.

Offline j.

• Bully Cinematic editor.
    • View Profile
lol, now that was stupid, why would he do that? doesn't the old man feel lifeless or something like that? protest in real life instead of playing cod. idiot, i admit when a camper kills me ingame i get a little bit mad, but still, i get over it when i kill him again. what a douche.

Chrissy

A lot of it is the fact that these kids don't know when to shut their mouths and the Xbox is the babysitter. I'm not saying this guy was correct in what he did, but you should hear the mouths on some of these kids.