News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Games Weird Moments!  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Bully for Life!

• View Profile
My Games Weird Moments!
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:14:55 PM »
My games Pretty wacky so I wanted to Share with you!

1 I was walking in the BullworthVale.... And I kissed that man whore gord and then Got hit by and Car then Gord tryed to hit the lady that hit me was killed with a Nut Shot... 

2 I was by the Auto Shop and the Pedro Hal Tad and Ricky where all Fighting! Pedro Almost died and Tad was in the yellow but then A prefect came...

3 I was Kissing Anige and To start something I kissed Christy And then Angie! then Cristy then When over to Seldon and Hit him in the balls! I beat her up afterwards..

4 I was in the gym and Sledon and Damon where Fighting... Seldon then Chased him all around! but A prefect came and busted him and thats not all he was fighting Seldon and Aigle at the same time.... Well guess who won Damon.. and He Swilled Pedro... But was trapped in the bathroom with 3 prefects...

5 Somebody Set off a Valcono so A boy ran into the girls Bathroom nobody cared about the guy who did but only about the person in the bathroom you can only guess what happens next :(

So Yeah so weird storys Tell me yours!