News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Lucky and the go-kart  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Lucky and the go-kart
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »
I'm bad at topic names. :|

Anyway. I'm playing Bully right now and Lucky stole Jimmy's go-kart. So what do I do? Record it. Sorry about the crap sound.

beep beep vroom vroom

Has anybody here had their go-kart stolen before? :U Because this has never happened to me before.

Mike_W

Re: Lucky and the go-kart
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
I had Wade try to jack my kart once. He failed miserably when he got in at the same time I did. It was a Jimmy-Wade mutant.....and it couldn't get out of the kart....

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 01:07:13 AM »
I love the title name Hayley.

But that was funny regardless of the title name! Hahahaha!

Never had anything like that happen to me.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 08:31:27 AM »
I had Wade try to jack my kart once. He failed miserably when he got in at the same time I did. It was a Jimmy-Wade mutant.....and it couldn't get out of the kart....

Maybe Wade was really Jimmy's inner demon?

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »
lol Mike. That's interesting stuff. Only once has something like that happened to me. In Lola's Race I tried to steal Johnny's bike and he sat down at the same time. I gave him a lap dance before being thrown across the screen.

But having somebody steal the go-kart? That's a first for me. I didn't see Lucky get into it (I was far too busy kicking Vance in the nuts), I just noticed that the vehicle was driving into a wall. I was like "wtf?" and ran up to it only to find Lucky having a joy ride.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
Special Find !!!!

Congrats, this one is all you.  Lucky can't steer worth shit, else he would have been gone.  Liked the way he leaped out there near the end there to fight.

Have to wonder, if you had let him 'get away' where he would have gone.  Or if he had any kind of steering ability.  Noticed his hands on the wheel, so would think so.  Characters steal Jimmy's bikes all the time, but never saw anyone swipe the Go-Kart before.

Good Find !!!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »
Thanks, Chuck!

I don't think Lucky would have gotten very far if I didn't bug him as much as I did. As you can see in the video, well, he really needs some driving lessons. He drove in a straight line, and often hit the wall without knowing. He had a really hard time getting away from the wall once he hit it. He was trying his hardest, but...

I might play later and see if I can get another person to steal the go-kart. Maybe park it in the same spot or something and see what happens. However, I don't even think I can get this to happen again!

Mike_W

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 07:51:03 PM »
That reminds me, I love when you spook someone on a bike and they zoom away really fast. Sometimes they crash into things in their haste and fall off the bike. lol

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »
Ha, I could play a thousand more hours, and not have that happen.  Glad it's possible, though.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 06:38:27 PM »
So, I played Bully for a while yesterday. Chillin' over in New Coventry. I left the go-kart for a bit and returned to see Omar beating it up. And then I remembered this thread. After Jimmy passed out and woke up in his underwear. Damn townie stole my clothes!

I know I saw a video on Youtube where three bullies were attempting to beat up the go-kart at the motel...

Anyway, question. Do any of the characters in your game take notice of the go-kart at all? Well, Mike mentioned that Wade tried to jack it once. That doesn't sound right... For me, it seems to be only in New Coventry where the characters seem to take any interest in it. I might need to spend a bit more time over there with the kart and at least make an attempt to spot somebody drive away with it again. I still can't believe I caught that.

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 06:41:58 PM »
I left it outside Happy Volts once when I went exploring, when I came back out it was gone. I was freaking out because I hate being there and my one ticket to a quick escape was gone.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 06:50:17 PM »
Did you go inside of Happy Volts?
EDIT: Saying "I came back out" makes me think so. Derp. I thought when you entered buildings it disappears...?

I'm playing right now and left the kart in the same spot as yesterday. I came back to it to find Jerry yelling that it fights worse than a girl. He was armed with stink bombs, but didn't use any.

Hm...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:57:32 PM by Hayley »

Mike_W

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »
Yeah, it will go away if you enter a building, but that was the first time I had seen it happen, so I thought somebody stole it. Imagine one of the inmates cruising around town in the Go-kart.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
I seriously laughed out loud at the thought.

Roar. I've had Clint/Henry and Otto insult it. WHY WON'T YOU BASTARDS STEAL IT. I even put it in the same general area as seen in the video and had no luck. I'm gonna go head to the Vale and test my luck there.

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »
Imagine one of the inmates cruising around town in the Go-kart.
I think I could do that if I spawn any inmate if I can i'l post it up here for a good laugh!