News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: InsanityGames Mods Tutorials and Releases !!!!  (Read 56429 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: InsanityGames Mods Tutorials and Releases !!!!
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2011, 06:43:42 AM »
Why is your name BullyModder if you don't know how to mod (using files other people made isn't modding, FYI)?  ;)

You're supposed to change the name of the file to "ide".
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:03:32 PM by Red Blaster »

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »
It was just a name, random. And i just want to play as other characters, fighting styles etc i don;t have time to do all that myself, i go to stanford. i just wasnt to do these things and theres nothing wrong with asking someone else for it. It's not your forum anyways, it's insanitys

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2011, 05:53:47 AM »
First of all, I was kidding, so relax (though I can see how that came out as rude, so I apologize).

Second of all, this entire board is actually run by AJ Collins. Insanity only moderates this section of the modding forum. I moderate the entire modding forum; That includes this place too. So if anything, I have more authority than Insanity.

Anyways, like I said, you're supposed to change the name of the file to "ide".

I would really suggest you get a hex editor though. This stuff is so easy to pull off, and it doesn't take much time to do. Though that's your choice at the end of the day.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:48:03 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »
ok i will, but i need instruction. I want to be able to change skins, not as interested in fighting style.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
To change skins, you'll need IMGTool, and a hex editor. I have a full tutorial on how to do this in the ultimate modding thread. If you need any help, just ask.

As much as I would love to post the file (World.img) with the changed skin, it, unfortunately, is far too large (1.79 GB).

I don't like to help as much on most fighting styles, because that is something one is better off looking up a tutorial with the basics and then working onward from there. It's just the boss styles that can be difficult to pull off, and would require aid from other modders.

Offline Brunoneves99

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2011, 10:25:20 PM »
ok i will, but i need instruction. I want to be able to change skins, not as interested in fighting style.
Or google it. There are videos teaching too.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2011, 01:35:01 AM »
ok thanks