News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: A few fun moments  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
A few fun moments
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »
Figured I'd share a few things that made me laugh:

1. Peanut is maybe the funniest character in the game.  I was in the boys dorm and a fire alarm went off, so he ended up patrolling the dorm hallway for almost a whole day.  He was messing with everyone, especially Ray who had some fiesty quotes that I don 't usually hear from him ("I think you suck!", "You sir are cruising for a bruising". and "I hate you!" were all said by Ray to Peanut)
Peanut finally lays him out, and then taunts him with "Look up! It's a loser eclipse".  Anyone heard that one before?  I love it.

2. Lured Algie over to Harrington House.  Preps didn't say a word to him.  He starts messing with them! (Algie is one of the more aggressive nerds, I think).  He pushes Bif, of all people, yelling at him:  "Everyone Hates you!!".  Bif immediately fires off 4 lightning quick shots to the face, and that was that. 

3. Did the errand where Jimmy takes a picture of the guy's wife kissing somebody in the front of the motel.  I snap the picture, and then a townie lays down a Volcano 2000 behind the couple.  It knocks all 3 of them down, then the lady gets up and cleans house!  She finishes off the townie with a nut shot, then nut shots THE GUY SHE WAS KISSING 5 times and threw in several slaps for good measure until he was "dead".   

4.  Hal ran over and tackled Sheldon who, for some reason, was hanging out by the dumpster next the auto shop at like midnight LOL

Mike_W

Re: A few fun moments
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »
Welcome to BB, I hope you decide to stick around, these are some funny moments you got here, this game is always good for a laugh.

1. lol, I have infact heard Ray speak when he's feeling particularly frisky. His insults are delightfully funny and Peanut's ending insult always makes me laugh.

2. That moment with Algie was funny, I crack up when someone gets ballsy and mid-sentence, gets punched in the face.

3. Hahaha, those good ol' volcanoes, they make for some interesting situations.

4. Stupid Sheldon, that bastard had it coming, lmao

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: A few fun moments
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:12:41 AM »
Hello, Hejira! Welcome to the Bully Board. Gonna repeat what Mike said: please stick around! :D

What you've experienced is freakin' amusing. For me, it seems the game gets more funny every time I play it. Third one really had me laughing. And Sheldon totally had that coming lol