News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully: Rise of NCS & Silvia's Problem  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Bully: Rise of NCS & Silvia's Problem
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:34:36 AM »
Johnny and his Greasers befriend a gang from their neighborhood, known as NCS, New Coventry Soldiers, some of them attend Bullworth Academy in Bully 2 which takes place 2 years later, just how the greasers manage to attend Bullworth Academy, some NCS members have been enrolled in the academy along with new Greaser members.

Leader: David Boyer (Unseen).
Co-Leader: Jeremy Johnson
Second in Command: Andres Sanchez (Player/Main Character)
High-Ranking Members: Tony Jones, Raul Padilla, Chris White, Mark Asturias, Tanner Adams, and Jake Allen.
There's around 80 other members in the gang, some attend Bullworth Academy, others go to other schools, and some are already high school graduates.

NCS Members

NCS was first founded 1 year after the events of Bully, by David Boyer, an ex alumnus of Bullworth Academy who constantly was a victim of bullying and classism due to the fact that he was a low income student that got accepted into Bullworth the same way as the Greasers; several of the rich & popular kids played their senior prank which they blamed on David and he was unfairly expelled, the faculty called the police and he was arrested and humiliated in front of everyone and taken to Juvenile Hall for a year;  he made some friends in Juvie and one day, David decided to form a gang named after his neighborhood, New Coventry Soldiers, he had the ideology and intention to make the gang an anti-bullying party, ironically by teaching bullies what it feels like to be bullied and harrassed.
A few weeks later, David and two members of the gang, saw a kid picking on a weaker and smaller kid, they got so angry that the three of them jumped the bully, and they offered to watch the smaller kid's back from then on.

This new game introduces a new clique known as New Coventry Soldiers and they are allied to the greasers and act as one big clique together.

To be continued... (More Pics Coming Soon).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:39:34 AM by Carlosvc92 »

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
Re: Bully: Rise of NCS
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:19:35 AM »
Looks and sounds interesting enough...

Pics look awesome :)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:43:41 AM »
Make a story out of it, Sounds pretty cool. :jajaja:

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 04:22:13 PM »
First Day of School: Andres Sanchez, a member of the New Coventry Soldiers (NCS), is about to start his first day of Sophmore year at Bullworth Academy, he is hanging out near the Auto Shop with some greasers and NCS members, ready to fight since NCS/Greasers have some real beef with the Preps which started when he was a Freshman the year before when he joined NCS after he was beaten up just for being a New Coventry kid, right after Justin and Parker called him a "New Coventry Hobo."

The bell rings and Andres's first class is Auto Shop,
Andres: Dang, I wont be an asshole but if a preppy calls me out or starts crap with me, I will beat him up!!
Raul: Don't worry homie, I got your back.
Norton: yeah dude, don't forget that if we are together no prep should mess with us.
Andres: I know bro, but I have a bad feeling that I'm gonna have to fight at least once today.
(Right before class is about to end) Auto Shop teacher(Neil): Alright guys, I'm still in a crap mood today so when the bell rings, all of you will get out without talking.

(At Lunch) Andres, Raul, and Jake are eating.
Jake: This shitty food is just shit!
Raul: Yeah homie, this food sucks but hell, I'm starving so I'm gonna eat it.
Jake: Whatever, it's still just a huge pile of dog shit.
Andres: I'll be right back, gotta go take care of some business.
Jake and Raul: We're coming with you!
Andres: Umm, hell nah bro, I gotta go take a piss!!

Minutes later after Andres has taken care of business, he is taunted by Tad.
Tad: hahaha, dude, those shoes are a complete piece of crap, just look at mine, they are shiny and look classy.
Andres: You wanna go??
Tad: hahahaha, yes, let's see if you can handle me in a fight.
Tad throws a punch at Andres but he dodges it and kicks Tad in the stomach; Tad takes the kick and they both start punching each other. Tad slams Andres against the wall and Andres, a lil dizzy, punches Tad in the nose. Right when they both are bleeding, another prep comes into the bathroom and rushes Andres.
Tad and the other prep leave the bathroom, and Andres is left on the floor spitting out blood. The game starts after that whole cutscene.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:22:51 PM by Carlosvc92 »

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Re: Bully: Silvia's Problem
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 02:53:50 AM »
Plastic Trouble: During her first week at Bullworth, Silvia Giordano gets into a cat fight with Gia, a stuck up girl who thinks she is all that, after she overheard Gia telling some guys that Silvia was a cheap slut at lunch inside the cafeteria; to Silvia's surprise, Gia is actually one of the rich, mean girls affiliated with the plastics and connected to the preppies clique. After the fight, which was stopped by Edna and another cafeteria lady, Silvia goes out for a walk at the beach, where she encounters Gia, and two other mean girls;
Gia: Well, if it isn't the crazy skank (the three girls start laugh).
Silvia: Gosh, don't you have anything better to do than run your mouth?
Gia: (laughing) hahaha, you are such a pathetic loser.
Silvia: Are you done??
Gia: hahaha, no I'm going to teach you to respect me!! Let's get her girls!
Silvia: Here we go again!

Gia slaps Silvia across the face and then pushes her to the ground, and the three girls start kicking Silvia; Silvia gets back up a little bit bruised but starts fighting back, she kicks one of Gia's friends in the stomach leaving her out of breath, after several minutes of cat fighting, a male member from the Preps comes out of nowhere and grabs Silvia from behind in a full nelson lock and Gia starts punching her everywhere until Silvia gets Knocked out. The game starts from there!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:20:46 PM by Carlosvc92 »

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Re: Bully: Rise of NCS & Silvia's Problem
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
The two stories now have pics!! I wish I was the developer of Bully 2 because it would sooo be The Rise of NCS and it's downloadable pack Silvia's Problem!! LOL

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 04:43:27 AM »

Silvia Giordano's first day getting to know the school campus.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »

Since the two stories happen at the same time and intercede in some events, Andres and Silvia are acquainted to each other.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 05:16:43 PM »

Andres's other Outfit.