News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Gary Dialogue  (Read 4564 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Gary Dialogue
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
Gary Dialogue From Wikiquote.....

Friends? Friends are for the weak!

Hey, relax, friend, you're all pent up. Go easy or they'll put you on medication. They did to me, boy, nearly sent me insane.

[When Jimmy asks, "What's your problem, man?"] Well, ADD, primarily. Also life, my parents, this school, Western civilization- but really, honestly, enough about me. Oh! [Grabs Pete] I see you've met the dorm's mascot. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce Femboy! The girliest boy in school. Petey, don't you have some imaginary friends to go annoy?

[When Pete tells Gary to leave him alone] Pfft. Look at you! [mocking voice] 'Leave me alone, Gary! I'm really self-important now that I've finally hit pubery! [normal voice] What's your problem? I'm just being nice to the new kid, as he passes through Bullworth on his inevitable journey to prison.

I was just telling Petey here about my idea to take over the school- I mean, my idea for us to take over the school... Don't worry, Jimmy, it's only something I came up with. It's "sink or swim", my friend. And if you're good at swimming, you gotta let the losers drown. Why don't you guys leave the thinking up to me?

[When Jimmy says "What?"] What? Wut, wut, wut- duhhh. Can't you say anything else? Ha ha ha... You know what, Petey? You were right. Jimmy is pretty dumb.

[To Petey] Don't you lie. Because you know what happens to liars? We kick them in the BALLS! [Kicks Petey in the balls and laughs]

Come on, James- let's go try out this new slingshot I heard you had. Don't worry, friend- nothing escapes my notice. You and me- we can do things.

[When Jimmy calls him boring] Boring? I'm boring? You're none too interesting yourself, friend.

I've got a good idea for some fun. Let's go out and torment someone really helpless and unfortunate.

[When Petey says, "You know, you're not very nice, Gary"] And you're a loser, Petey. One of life's unfortunates.

[On his treatment of Petey] I'm just toughening him up. Turning him into a man, or woman, or something.

Do you know what torture it is to be thinking ALL the time? No, of course you don't.

Let me see - uhh, it's Halloween. All the prefects are at some party and the teachers are 'entertaining' - I use the word loosely - the kids. No, I'd say the opportunities for fun are pretty much nil.

Okay, here's the deal. We're going to feed Chad's dog some of this rancid meat. Wait for him to take a dump, and then...

[To Jimmy] It's always about me with you! Me, me, me. I'm thinking bigger picture and you're worried about getting into trouble? You know what? You really are something.

Time and tide wait for no man, my friend! But it seems they do wait for a wannabe tough guy who's nothing but a little girl.

Oh, I'm so excited! I should've stoppped taking those pills ages ago.

Yes, we've got to take care of Russell and his boys. Then, after that, take care of all the other cliques. Soon, this school will be ours.

[When Jimmy says he doesn't want to take over the school] Yeah, well I do, pal, and I intend to get it!

So, Jimmy boy - here we are - the hole, the place where this school separates the men from the boys, the wheat from the chaff and all that nonsense.

I know you hate me, Jimmy boy. I know you've said all that stuff about me behind my back.

Don't play innocent with me - you wanna run this school, I wanna run this school - only one of us is going to make it - and it's gonna be me!

[When Jimmy, after fighting Russell, asks, "Happy now?"] Ecstatic! I love watching two morons beat the crap out of each other!

[When Jimmy, upon having Russell set on him by Gary, says he thought he and Gary were friends] Friends? You and me? I've taken dumps that had more brains than you, 'friend'. No, I'm taking over this school. And you're just a liability. See you around, moron.

[On the school PA system] Your attention please: Jimmy is complete human trash!

James, I've been waiting! Let the games begin.

[While watching other kids fight] It's like watching dogs mate!

[When Jimmy kicks Gary in the balls] OWWW! You can't do that!

[Mocking voice] Leave me alone, Gary! I'm really self-important now that I've finally hit puberty. [Normal voice] What's your problem? I'm just being nice to the new kid, as he passes through Bullworth on his inevitable journey to prison.

You're too trusting, Jimmy. From the start you were pathetically naive... Poor little Jimmy, all alone at big scary Bullworth. Under fire from Russell and his goons, desperate for help. So sad, so hopeless, just needing a friend. Any friend. You were so easy to manipulate, Jimmy. Once we were friends, it was all so clear. You had your lust for power, but without the intelligence to back it up. Using you as pawn was so wonderfully obvious. Let Jimmy have his fun. Let him play his childish little games with Earnest, Ted, Derby, Johnny and Edgar, and just wait for the right moment to swoop in and take it all. It was like lining up dominos. It all fell together so perfectly. While you were off wasting your time with whores like Lola, I was in the dorm, planning. While you were racing bikes, while you were playing at the carnival like a child, my plan was coming together... Any regrets, Jimmy? Looking forward to the wasteland that your life is about to become? After you're expelled for your antics over the last few weeks you won't have anywhere left to go.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Gary Dialogue
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
If I'd been Jimmy, I'd have put the smackdown on Gary the first time he mocked me.  POW !!!

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »
You got that right. He's a piss-poor fighter anyways. No reason why I wouldn't tear him to pieces.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:39:46 PM »
I'd of like to seen Pete beat him up during the game.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »
I'd have liked to see Pete beat up ANYBODY during the game, even one of the little kids.

Mike_W

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
^I think I saw that happen.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 11:26:42 PM »
Pete should of been able to walk around at all time during the game. Hell everyone should of been able to.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 02:24:15 AM »
I don't get why they had Russell and Derby go in free roam and not the other Clique Leaders.  That was just downright stupid.  Who doesn't want to beat the snot outta Earnest ?

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »
Since when is Derby in free roam?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 03:50:46 PM »
Uhhh....I see him lots of times, and fight him too, especially over by the Beach House.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 04:29:20 PM »
Well I'm like Mike, I ain't never seen him in free roam as well. I thought Russell was the only one.

Mike_W

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 06:54:57 PM »
Unless you are thinking of Bif?

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 12:12:20 AM »
Maybe you got an awesome glitch that happens a lot.