News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Complete Soundtrack  (Read 47564 times)

Chrissy

Re: Bully Complete Soundtrack
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 07:04:47 PM »
All of BB shall be invited.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2015, 08:13:23 PM »
I can't believe no one else has commented here. Makes me wonder if any of the new people found it lol. I had to stop in to listen to track 131 & 134 best songs in the game imo.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 10:17:51 PM »
I can't believe no one else has commented here. Makes me wonder if any of the new people found it lol. I had to stop in to listen to track 131 & 134 best songs in the game imo.

I used to visit this thread a lot when I first registered an account because there were some versions of the songs that I couldn't find on youtube (for example the high version of tagging... they only uploaded the low version in youtube :/). The only problem is that the songs don't have a name in this playlist so is hard to find the song you are looking for... that's why I extracted the whole soundtrack from the game as it has the correct names.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 08:49:42 PM »
Your right it would be more helpful is they had the names. But to have every song is nice. I only really find myself listening to a few, so I got them memorized lol.