News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: imagine bully without the bugs  (Read 51243 times)

Offline bully101

• View Profile
imagine bully without the bugs
« on: December 06, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
bully would have been a total success if bully was bug free on all version expect ofcourse the original game on ps2. i now its an old game but do you think it deserves one last patch to overcome its problems plz rockstar games make it happen if not make a sequal to work on mordern pc and console without bugs plz

what are your thought?

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: imagine bully without the bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 08:05:48 PM »
I really said no tbh since the last patch I ain't had one single game breaking glitch. Freezing was at least about every 15 to 30 mins for me, now I ain't had one. Ain't got knocked out for any reason, no black screen all of the sudden, an no getting stuck on things not being able to move.

What kind of things are you running into?

Offline bully101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »
Crazysnake thanx 4 reply but what my problem  is the patch itself wen ever i try to install it stop and gives me an error 1628 installition failed , now the game works but after you head to see the princeple or headmaster when the cutsecen finishes it hangs at the loading screen thats why i want to patch it to see if has improved but the error would not let me plz if you have any tips on how to solve the problem it will be great  :D

my com: windows 7/x64/4gb ram

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 01:52:56 AM »
I've never heard of anybody having trouble being able to install it. Ok we'll see if we can find out the problem, how is your disk it all clean and such not really scratched up bad? Wait I just noticed you have it on PC, ok I don't have it on there. But I will defiantly try and find out for you, but in the end if all fails, you may have to contact Rockstar Games.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 02:24:03 AM »
Ok I've found something out seems it's a common problem with x64 but here's the suggestion I've found.

''Go to control Panel and click onf "Local Security Setting".....click on "Software Restriction Policies"...in the right hand colum double click on "enforcement".....under this topic..."Apply software restriction policies to the following user make sure you click on "to all users except local administors"

By doing so, it allows only the administors to install things like patches and software.''

That's about it, that's really about all I can do, especially since I don't have it for PC. So I ain't never got to mess around with it, I really hope it works though. But If it don't please post back and let me know, I'd love to help you get the game working right. No man should have these problems and should be able to play through the whole game.

Offline bully101

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 03:08:03 AM »
thankx 4 da tip i tryed it but unfortunately the only way to have access to the local security setting is if you have the Ultimate or Enterpise  edition of windows 7, i have the home edition i do not have the option to access it i have also tryed many solution but non seem to work i think the only way is to contact rockstar or upgrade window 7 :(

is just a horrible port i guess
bugs simply ruin the fun
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:46:18 AM by bully101 »

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »
That really sucks, I was hoping that would be the problem. I've asked and looked around, but that seems what everyone keeps saying. I really can't think of anything else to say but contact Rockstar and just hopefully they will be able to sort it all out.

Offline bully101

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
ive found a fix for the game at this link http://support.rockstargames.com/help/rockstar_games/q652 unfortunantly it is stated as temprorary fix but this will be my only fix as for the patch i still have not found a solution i dont now why is giving me that critical error. ok so now i will be trying this fix, the problem seems to be bully was only made to work with 2gb ram and below that suck :mad:.

crazysnake i have two questions do you now much about pc/computers? coz when its comes to computer im half half. would this procedure damage the pc in anywhy changing back and forth from 4gb to 1.5 gb ram through msconfig? i have searched for this question everywhere but still no dice :confused:
plz an answer would be great
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:32:50 PM by bully101 »

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 11:59:20 PM »
Are you just wanting to change this to download the patch then go back to what it was? Or are you wanting to keep changing it every time you play it? As for this subject I don't know much about it but I got some friends that know a lot and I could ask them. If your wanting to do it just this once to download it I see no reason why it would do harm, but I don't know about if you keep doing it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:05:21 AM by Crazysnake »

Offline bully101

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 05:19:33 AM »
never mind crazysnake the problem is solved it was the ram but now everything is running perfect ;D
thanx 4 helping me out mate
if any experince difficulties with bully try the link that i posted above it might solve your problem
running bully at 100% perfect such a great game btw

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 12:22:53 PM »
That is such great news, I'm glad it was all figured out and now you're able to play it. While your at it enjoy every minute of it. ;D

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »
I never had bugs in my game. Why do I have to be so perfect?! That draws me mad.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 11:08:50 PM »
You've had to run into something even if a little one. To bad he only came here for help then left though.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 06:06:51 AM »
I'll try to remember. Let's see: hmmmmm.....I can't remember.

Offline bully101

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 02:00:59 AM »
me leaving this site come on man crazysnake im just enjoying bully man full on hooked to it
i would not be 24/7 on dis site i got stuff to do but i will never leave this site bully 4 life