News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Player Selector  (Read 15051 times)

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
Re: Player Selector
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »
Weird jack off.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2011, 12:07:28 PM »
So did NTAuthority release the scripthook already? It's been almost 9 months since it was first announced by him.

Etienne56270

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »
This will be so cool to swap characters just by pressing a button

Offline yougotpwned1

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2011, 12:43:46 AM »
So did NTAuthority release the scripthook already? It's been almost 9 months since it was first announced by him.
     nahh he hasnt idk what hes been doing :confused:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 09:44:54 AM »
God freaking damn it!
I hate it when these things happen.
Someone make a mod and says that they're going to release it soon, but they never do.
I feel like going to the Happy Volts!!

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 09:50:50 AM »
The man is busy, you know.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 06:15:48 AM »
Yeah well...
I'm ignorant!!
*runs away*

The man is busy, you know.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 04:00:33 PM »
That he is....it is easy to come down hard on someone when they do not follow through on somthing but in his case none of us know really why its taken this long and no replies. I have a feeling he just has too much going on to bother having time to finish his work on the bully side of things since real life can take over easily...and some of us are in our 20s 30s and older and have jobs...etc so far as ntauthority goes....probably best if we all just not really mention his name too much since its likely he will take offense at some things and refuse to ever release anything. I however have been trying to get a response f rom him with a offer to finish what he started and give him all the credit since he did start both major mods..the scripthook and the lua decompiler so credit really isnt somthing I am after. I am just wanting to keep things moving for the community with somewhat regular releases of new mods and work to keep ppl interested.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »
I really didn't think much about that.
I myself am 15.
It just feels so sad when you see a mod that looks epic but the creator won't release it because he/she is busy.
I do respect him/her, but still it's sad...

That he is....it is easy to come down hard on someone when they do not follow through on somthing but in his case none of us know really why its taken this long and no replies. I have a feeling he just has too much going on to bother having time to finish his work on the bully side of things since real life can take over easily...and some of us are in our 20s 30s and older and have jobs...etc so far as ntauthority goes....probably best if we all just not really mention his name too much since its likely he will take offense at some things and refuse to ever release anything. I however have been trying to get a response f rom him with a offer to finish what he started and give him all the credit since he did start both major mods..the scripthook and the lua decompiler so credit really isnt somthing I am after. I am just wanting to keep things moving for the community with somewhat regular releases of new mods and work to keep ppl interested.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 11:19:29 PM »
Totally agree with you and I myself am 33 so I likely am among the oldest ppl here in the bully modding area...heh but I personally have learned a lot in my years around computers in general and patience is the one thing ive definately learned and learned the hard way. and btw...nt is a guy so it would be he.....heh.wether he ever comes back ...ever replies to myself or others from here that have tried contacting him remains to be seen....personally I hope he does reply to one of us or at the very least me since I personally would love the chance to finish his project on the scripthook...and wouldnt mind tinkering with the lua decompiler but that is just a personal choice he is allowed to make unfortunately for us here who are all...well....drooling to say the least at the two mods hes doing. I just hope that the mods steman and I are working on will be considered just as great if not more so and if not...oh well...since I am not here for any personal glory regarding modding.....just here to have fun and share what I find with others so everyone can hopefully learn new things along the way and not just be grabbing for the mods while refusing to learn at least a little about how they work...since I wouldnt be surprised if ppl take a look at a mod and think that there can be more done with said mod and come up with somehing really cool based on the original work...since thats what the spirit of game modding is really all about....learning somthing new while pushing the envelope on what is possible with the tools at hand.