News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Sixteen Hits - What'da Get ?  (Read 15591 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Sixteen Hits - What'da Get ?
« on: September 30, 2010, 12:47:19 AM »
While causing trouble recently around Bullworth, close to the school, I had opportunity to run down the sandy path to the water at the South-East side of the big bridge to escape the two Prefects chasing me, Edward and Max.  Jump in the water and swim around there a bit while they throw bricks.  After a while, the meter goes down, and they will start to leave.

But it doesn't stop there, not for me.  I will bring Jimmy out of the water far enough to be able to shoot them.  Three hits with the Spud Gun and they're down.  Usually. 

Max went down alright, as usual.  But when Jimmy was shooting Edward, he kept getting back up....and up...and up.  In total, I shot him 16 times before he would stay down. Extremely unusual, to say the least.

Mike_W

Re: Sixteen Hits - What'da Get ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
 Was he in the water at all?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
At the start of it all, it seemed like he was in the water just a bit.  That's what I assumed was doing it at first.  But for about the last 6 shots, he was clearly up on the beach, out of the water.  That's what made it so strange......

Mike_W

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:52:28 AM »
Hmmm....new glitch!

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 03:24:13 PM »
Yeah, I was used to shoot Preps in the water near the beachhouse, same effect. But if you shot him 16 times on the sand... Whoa.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »
I usually go where you can climb up to the windows. Around the window where you entered for Beatrice's diary. Once I'm up there I shoot the prefects twice in the head with the super slingshot. They will throw apples and rocks even though its totally useless. I torture the prefects.

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
Anyone else here give 'em a swirley yet? That is IMO the best way to get revenge on those little bastards.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 08:21:29 PM »
I did. Its absolutely awesome to watch the prefect get dunked! The thing that sucks is there is always one prefect behind you and you never get away. You just gotta cherish that swirley and take the beating. Another way I get them is slamming them in the trash bins. That's too good.

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »
Ah, but you can escape.  Its hard and isn't a sure thing, but you can escape after giving a prefect a swirley.  If there is one behind you, just jump around in the stall so that he cannot grab you.  If at all possible, try to do that running tackle and get him on the ground so you can kick his nuts. After he stands back up be ready to grapple him, hell, I've even had a 2 for 1 special if you catch my drift.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 09:09:31 PM »
Wait, prefects throw stuff at you if they can't reach you? Wow i never know this. I like to give Sheldon a swirly when possible if he "tells on me."

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »
 Give Troy a swirley, see what he says ;)

Anyway, yeah, stand on a car or in the water.  Prefects will throw apples at you and cops and students will throw bricks!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 10:27:27 PM »
I'll try. My prefered weapon on the cops and prefects is the super slingshot. Just be sure to have accuracy, and a safe vantage point or long distance. I charge full blast and give head shots. They hit the ground. Spud cannon takes too many rounds, is too risky, and is not accurate over long range. Spud rounds have an arced trajectory.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 10:30:11 AM »
I use the sledgehammer via Sledge Mod. They do massive damage and can hit multiple assholes.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »
Where did you get the sledge hammer? The only time I found it was during the mission.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »
That does exist ? I doubt. I doubt, because the original sledgehammer is ONLY programmed to smash wooden walls, and in the normal mission you do not have the occasion to hit someone with it...