News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]  (Read 139060 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]
« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2013, 09:03:02 PM »
MadMan and I are going to try to recreate the beta boys dorm eventually. We have some ideas that may work. I have added new models to the map successfully before, but it's gonna be complicated because the dorm models are split into so many parts.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
have the textures been found?, are they still in world.img?, thats the question

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
No. I think they are in .exe

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
The boys dorm used the same textures as the current incarnation does...however the actual model of the dorm outside along with the interior models were basicly just a mirrored version of the girls dorm...just everything was flipped around to be a mirror image so to speak.....why though they downsized it is anyone's guess....but this will be done soon as I can get the proper time to start tackling this mod...as it will be a big mod...lol.

Once I finish getting some things put back in order in my personal life....I will be ready to tackle this....but I also have to finish work on the player selector...unless Rise to Honor beats me to it...since we are actually teamed up working on this....but lately I have been avoiding everyone since I just haven't been able to cope with the stress of life and not had any real motivation to do any modding.

Offline DarbyHarringtonMind

• XX
  • Move forward, Don't look back........
    • View Profile
can someone send me link hidden interiors???

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Best you make requests in the requests forum m8 as this is not a forum for making requests for mods. Just wanted to let you know about this since posting in the wrong areas is heavily frowned upon here as this makes more work for the staff to move posts around ....delete posts or edit them accordingly.  8)

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
  • I'm mysterious, people often see me as a creep
    • View Profile
Anyone figured out how to mod Bully SE to levitate/use Jetpack like in SA, and then go straight into Heaven?

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
Anyone figured out how to mod Bully SE to levitate/use Jetpack like in SA, and then go straight into Heaven?
Yep with skateboards and bikes.

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
  • I'm mysterious, people often see me as a creep
    • View Profile
Cool! Can you give me a link for the mod?

Offline Никита666

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2013, 05:35:39 AM »
When to be completed this mod?

Offline Davidlam

• View Profile
This is a cool mod
but it is a shame the guy never released this mod

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
I'm back and returning from a long break and I'm gunning for vengeance!, what the hells been happening with the whole modding scene on here? It has become a total joke!, modding etiquette has been thrown out the window since i went, all my mods have been stolen without so much as a sniff of a mention! its a free for all!, anyone interested in getting back in touch pm me

deadpoolXYZ

I'm back and returning from a long break and I'm gunning for vengeance!, what the hells been happening with the whole modding scene on here? It has become a total joke!, modding etiquette has been thrown out the window since i went, all my mods have been stolen without so much as a sniff of a mention! its a free for all!, anyone interested in getting back in touch pm me

Welcome m8. I remember back in the day when red, rise, governmentman and you were the most skilled modders and taught us everything.
About your mods being stolen... what? I don't remember anyone claiming credit for your mods or anything like that. I made a teleport mod years ago but I credited you because you posted most of the coordinates I used in it.
Also every time I visit your profile I get a virus warning because you linked something from myspace idk.  :P

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Not interested in modding with you, but I'm glad you're back.
I think the overall attitude is that people want their own little camps. People splitting up into teams and having slap-fights over finding action nodes.

I'd really like to see you collaborate with one of our bests.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
Also every time I visit your profile I get a virus warning because you linked something from myspace idk.  :P
Haha, same here.