News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2  (Read 319971 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: What We Would Like To See In Bully 2
« Reply #930 on: July 26, 2013, 05:11:17 AM »
In 15 or so years.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 26, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »
In 15 or so years.

Hey, better to hear something than nothing. We've been waiting a LONG time now. Hopefully we'll get some news at some point.

Offline DaffyMatt

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 28, 2013, 03:08:14 PM »
All this talk about having guns and stuff in the game, just completely overshadows it even being a Bully Sequel. If there were to be guns and stealing cars and such like that, it would just be another GTA or Saints Row. I want an actual Bully sequel not some new series. I think that it should stick with the school atmosphere to it, of course not exactly the same. I think it should:
-Bigger World
-Longer Storyline
-More Challenging Classes
-Reputation with each clique based on your personal actions and not that of the set missions (though missions would still give rep or take away rep)
-More customized clothing (as in choosing color and style you wear it)
-More characters
-More endgame content

A lot of other things I can't think of off the top of my head though.

Offline Peeweeherman

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 31, 2013, 10:09:31 PM »
I would like to see better combat but then again I don't. It could be good or it could be like every other game with fighting where you press a button to parry.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 01, 2013, 12:03:59 AM »
I would like to see some improvements to the combat myself. The style of fighting was fine for that story and overall type of game, I don't expect to see them be highly trained in hand-to-hand. The fighting does need to become more diverse with more options though.

This does being me an idea though. What if a class was added based on self defense?

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 01, 2013, 03:33:17 AM »
-Better Rewards for attending classes and sub-missions
-Unlock Fighting Styles (Or fighting moves to construct your OWN fighting style)
-More realistic NPC
-A well-lit city/school at night-time.
-A variety of weather effects
-Additional weapons (and weapon customization)
-Easier obtaining of Pranks (kickme signs/volcanos were so rare in bully...)
-Ability to choose which clique you'd like to lean in preference to.
-Still have the same personality that made the original Bully so immersive
-I have mixed feelings on ragdoll physics. I don't want all of the peds to seem like they're cardboard like in gta 4
-More to do after completion
-Multiplayer CO-OP as long as it can be achieved without watering down the missions.
-Still keep the game to have seasons! (Winter/Christmas/Halloween), but make the game longer so those changes are more seamless.
-Level select after complete game
-Decent PC port
-A more realistic environment (the same ped is not around all corner you turn, people actually act like people)
-Escaping from prefects and reversing moves isn't a 1-press thing (too easy)
-A realistic stealth system (hiding in bins and lockers was not enough for me; with the realistic shadows that i believe RAGE provide, i think hiding in shadows similarly to manhunt would be a great feature)
-Dorm have more thought into it. Customize dorm room, (and give it more of a purpose) and make the dorm bigger and have more things in general to do in there.)

-More RPG elements. In the original bully, there were to more food items as evident from the game files (T-Bone [presumably t-bone steak] is in the items library and so is ChknLeg [ChickenLeg]. When spawned, it's just a purple box saying 'VOID' so, they did plan to add RPG elements such as more means of healing (eating) but cut out before they modeled aforementioned. Similarly to gta, i'd like stats so you can upgrade strength, fat, stamina, etc.

This is all i can really think about right now. It's great that know that Bully 2 is on the way. But really, only concern from me is that we get pc port that is good.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:35:54 AM by Hopking »

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 01, 2013, 03:57:34 AM »
Hopking has everything i want. Except for one thing And at the multiplayer it depends,If you can do  multiplayer free roam and classes and stuff (only one at a time or both can be at class and well for example,one player is truancy while the other can still go to class themself.) (Unless you meant all of that i just said there AND be able to do missions with others,And the 2nd thing i want,Is being able to play a female too and or just make a custom character. And best,Being able to choose fighting style,but for me,i'd do female,and more importantly for female fighting style,make it so that female fighting style can have more attacks,as well as have the same old attacks,but with newer more attacks) Adding onto multiplayer,4 players with even controllers,and for PC,gamepad possible,+ online.

(i'll modify this post if i think of more ideas.)

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 18, 2013, 11:27:41 AM »
would like to see ChuckX

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2013, 04:05:47 PM »
^ Just check out the Never Ending Story (sort of a year 2 of Bullworth).  I do a little cameo as the Taxi Driver.

Offline Bullworthless

• View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 30, 2013, 11:43:26 PM »
  • College and possible mature themes.  (not a must, but it would be interesting - they could get away with so much more depicting 18-25 year olds instead of 12-18 y/os)
  • Rebrand the franchise to something more reflecting the nature of the game.  You are not really a bully - you beat up bullies.  School watchdog groups tried to kill the original over a silly name.
  • Drivable cars.  ("cars are for seniors, Jimmy")
  • Joinable cliques.  Have an alternate storyline for each one.  Include some type of minigame to improve your status with each.  E.g. if you are a jock, have a sports mini-game, if you are a nerd, have a brain puzzle game, etc.  Kind of like school classes.
  • Going steady / girlfriends.  Getting kisses for health restoration is nice, but can we take it further?
  • If college, have the ending sequence be like Animal House and say what various characters ended up doing.  The protagonist's future will be determined by your course of play and decisions made.
  • For high school, do something similar.  Also include college choices.  Say if you suck at school you go to the local community college and flunk out.  If you get all A+'s go to Ivy League.  This should be included in alternate endings.
  • A rival school.  This would add so many more story options than "crazy kid wants to take over school by conning all the clique leaders".
  • RPG elements and a changing physique like GTA: San Andreas
  • Do it like GTA 5 where you can pick characters.  They could work this in to clique selection.  Have around 5 different characters from which to to choose.  Characters would be typical to their clique, but have something about them that makes them stand out. 
  • More jobs.  Add to paper route and lawn mowing.  You should be able to apply for a prefect, work at a shop and do deliveries, or work as a waiter.  Anyway to make some coin.
  • Have the game take place at a public school.  The private boarding school thing was fun for the first game, but I think they should change it up some.  That way you can wear just whatever around campus and not get in trouble.  This isn't really a must either.  Just an idea.
  • SAT/ACT.  Have a final aptitude test in preparation for college.

I can't think of much else.  The original had so many elements and layers that it's hard to improve.  I just want another installment of the series.  Rockstar seems to neglect this franchise.  They are more into M-rated controversial games than T-rated fun school romps.

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 31, 2013, 03:51:44 AM »
wanna see Justin Bieber arrested

Offline BullworthChampion

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 10, 2014, 11:57:59 AM »
The ability to replay missions after they are done.

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 10, 2014, 11:58:58 AM »
Better clothing textures.

• The Champ
  • Straight up awesome.
    • View Profile