News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 318497 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #510 on: October 11, 2010, 04:01:19 PM »
Ok, I guess I'll do it....But next fight, Repo, you gotta do it......

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #511 on: October 12, 2010, 04:39:20 AM »
I will, I will, don't worry...I was thinking to do the whole fight with Damon myself, but I thought it was kinda selfish. Anyway, we have to make a some kind of pause. So the next fight shouldn't happen just a post after the boxing match.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 12, 2010, 05:08:33 AM »
Next Nick fight will have to be the Greasers.  Peanut is the leader now, since Johnny's gone.

To fight the Nerds, it would be an unfair match unless Melvin uses weapons against Nick.

Trent is out, the Bullies are in limbo for a leader.  Might bring Russell back.

I still hav a lot of loose plot ends to continue, so it will be awhile before the next fight.  Meantime, come up with a way that Nick and Peanut get pissed at each other to spark the next fight.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #513 on: October 13, 2010, 02:12:10 AM »
Nick fought Bullies before, remember? In the beginning, in the dorm. Anyway, I have couple of ideas for the story (or Nick, to be exact):

1) I think Nick should be involved in the story more. Right now he's just a side character who does nothing but boss fights.

2) Nick should really fight Bif. No matter if it's in the boxing ring, The Hole or somewhere else, Bif is the boxing champion, and The Hole champion so I think Nick should take on him.

3) Maybe he can find out Jimmy's secret? Like, he sees Tony going to Jimmy's cave and follows him, finding out who Jimmy really is.

4) The new clique creation can be done in the next chapter (if there is a next chapter), in the intro, which can describe what do the characters do now and what's generally happening in Bullworth. The next season should be spring, right?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 13, 2010, 07:29:15 AM »
OK, that wasn't a boss-type fight with the Bullies....That's what I was going after.

On the other points....

1)....Nick has been taking up a great deal of the story right now as it is.  Yeah, mostly fights so far, but I remind you this is where you headed this character, as a fighter with lots of experience.   I see him as soon becoming part of Tony's "Inner Circle" along with Constantinos and Laurent. Let's get these boss-fights done first, and then see where it takes us.

2)....Think that should be saved for another time, later in the school year.  There will be plenty of chances in future chapters, after Nick has more status in Tony's group.

3).....Nick has already met Jimmy, and knows him as "Hoppy".....Even if he were to find out it was Jimmy, he doesn't know who Jimmy is since he knows nothing of the back-history of Bullworth Academy, and most likely doesn't care.  Constantinos and Tony are the only students that know of Jimmy's escape, and only Tony knows of the secret cavern.  I'm planning on letting one other person in on Jimmy's secret, but it's not gonna be Nick.

4).....Since the other writers generally are against the formation of a new Clique, I'm thinking of more like a loose 'Federation' of certain characters.  Since Cliques are built on mutual interests or similar characteristics over time, that is not the case here.  I've just explained the back-story of Kurt and the Rockers, for example.  The 'bonds' for a new Clique just do not exist as yet to merit a brand new Clique at this point in the story.

Valentine's Day night will be the end of chapter 3.  Since we always end each chapter with a full-blown crises of some sort, then it will happen at the conclusion of the Valentine's Party/Dance.  I already have the germ of an idea of what the crises will be.  Chapter 4 will run from then until Easter.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #515 on: October 13, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »
Nick could maybe be told what happened in Bullworth one year ago, but not be told about Jimmy's Lair.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 13, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
That will eventually happen as Nick's character gets more involved with Tony's group, Yes.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #517 on: October 15, 2010, 06:08:14 AM »
You messed up a bit describing all those strange things in Bullworth. Police actually does have guns, but in Bully we don't see them because our protagonist is a 15-year-old so police doesn't want to attack him with guns. The Traveling Carnival stays in the town forever so you can always access it in the game. Dunno why they called it Traveling, though.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 15, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »
That's just the strange thing.  It's "Billy Crane's Traveling Carnival", but doesn't travel.  The reason for that will be revealed much later in our story.  Although one of the Cops makes a allusion to guns ("I have something like that that fires bullets"), guns are never seen in the game, ever.  They have to resort to throwing bricks at Jimmy if they can't bust him (Some of the townspeople throw bricks also).  In our story, the Cops aren't equipped with guns at all because Mr. Harrington, who runs most everything, doesn't want them to have guns.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 15, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
Like that idea of "Federation" more than creating a new clique... The notion of Inner Circle too.

Mike_W

« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »
 Yay! Mercury's back!!!!

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2010, 04:33:40 AM »
And also the old Jenkemator.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
I'll have Nick fight Bif, but it will happen later in the next chapter. I already know why they will fight and where, but I won't reveal it. But, before that fight, a fight with Peanut will have to be done.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 16, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »
Had connexion problems these last days... You know about the wave of strikes currently happening in France ? People don't want to work until they're 62, but Sarkozy wants them to. Some of my friends participate to make the Mayhem at their college and in the streets, but they don't even know what it's for... Anyway, the people working for Orange (The French Verizon...) had their own strike too. Screw them.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 16, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »
Let's hope things get resolved....Over here, the Government wants to push the retirement age to 70 eventually so they won't have to pay out Social Security to those younger.  With the present 10% unemployment rate, in my opinion, that is not going to be a solution.

Glad to see, though, that you weren't on another extended 'Holiday'......