News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 334681 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The Never Ending Story
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
Lola had cleverly led the Bullies to the pit, and had held back as the last of them hopped down into 'The Hole’.  As the fenced gate closed and locked, the loudspeaker activated once more.

Thank you, my dear…I will arrange for payment to be sent for your services.”

Lola smirked and let out a short laugh. She circled the pit, and moved off down the long hall that led to the stairs back up to the School’s main floor.

“Hey….Hey, you BITCH….Come Back Here !!!!”, exclaimed Ethan.

“Toodle-Loo, Boys…..Don’t do anything Nasty…”, Lola said with a short wave backwards as she left.

“What the Fuck, Man….”, Said Davis.
“That little Slut just locked us in here, that’s what”, Said Troy.
“What the hell for ?” Asked Tom.
“She’s just playing with us…”, Said Wade.
“Little prick-teaser….”, Began Ethan.

The voice from the loudspeaker interrupted. “I…have locked you in here….Sweet Lola was only the bait.”

“Who The HELL Are You ?  What Do You Want ?” Shouted Davis.

Justice”, The voice from the speaker said.

Without warning, a half-dozen Stink Bombs rained down on the hapless Bullies.  Gagging and choking, the didn’t even have time to pull out their Weapons before the thick green smoke rolled out of the Stink Bombs as they hit. A few seconds later, a second volley fell, creating an almost interpenetrate darkish green cloud that settled all around the ‘Hole’. The stench became unbearable, and the group of Bullies soon began vomiting.

As the smoke began to slightly clear, each of the five Bullies could be dimly seen, on their knees in puddles of their own vomit, gasping and still trying to throw up, retching horribly from the multiple hits of the Stink Bombs.  Then, the real Bombs fell.

M-80 Firecrackers, thrown from above, began to find their targets. One by one the Bullies went down.

BLAM !!!…BLAM !!!…BLAM !!!…BLAM !!!…BLAM !!!….BLAM !!!…BLAM !!!

As the Firecrackers found their marks, each of the Bullies was knocked out in turn, and fell face forward into their piles of vomit.  A heavy smell of gunpowder then hung in the air. As the fog from the explosions cleared, the Bullies could be seen, still and groaning in agony.

As soon as he judged it was safe, Algie pulled off his Gas Mask, standing on the narrow catwalk high above the pit. Rasing the wireless microphone to his mouth, he spoke into it. “Thus shall it be to all evildoers. Those who live by the sword….Shall DIE by the sword.”

Algie made his way slowly across the catwalk, then down the small ladder to the floor around the the pit. Unlocking the Gate, he climbed down into 'The Hole’, and gave each of the Bullies several kicks to the balls for good measure.  He then re-climbed his way back up, taking several attempts to do so.  Re-locking the Gate, he moved slowly around the pit and walked down the long hall to the stairs, moving slowly.  He was sweating heavily, and he reflected on how hard it was to get around when a person is missing one of their nuts. Going up the stairs, Algie left the Basement.

As darkness fell outside, the unconscious Bullies remained locked in 'The Hole’, and…for the moment….Not making any trouble at all.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:52:04 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2010, 04:37:28 PM »
Kurt entered the Carnival Souviner Tent.

“What’cha needing today ?” Asked Jake, aka Ace Adams, from behind the counter.

“I’m…Uh…Looking for something….Special”, Kurt said, eyeing the various prizes hung up on display.

“Got your tickets ?” Said Jake, aka Ace Adams, as he closely watched the newcomer.

“Ummm….No…..Got Cash, though”, said Kurt, still looking around. “Heard you take cash….For certain items.”

“Now, where did you hear that”, Said Jake, aka Ace Adams, suspiciously.

“Just around School….Here and there”, Kurt answered, turning finally to face Jake, aka Ace Adams.  “Y’know, my Clique and me, we pick up on stuff.”

“Didn’t know you had a ‘Clique’”, said Jake, aka Ace Adams.

“Oh, yeah…We’re new this year….The Rockers ?” Said Kurt.

“Ooookkkaayy”. Jake, aka Ace Adams, replied, now vaguely remembering the weird-looking boys in the strange clothes around school, the same as this kid was wearing.

“Guess you missed having us at the big meeting last month”, Kurt went on, “Because we’re so new.”

“That I did…That I did”, said Jake, aka Ace Adams….”So, ask you again…What’cha need ?’

“Weapons”, said Kurt. “We need Weapons.”

“You do, Huh ?” said Jake, aka Ace Adams, looking at Kurt closely, sizing him up. “Some Slingshots ?  M-80 Firecrackers ?  Bottle Rocket Launcher ?  Spud Gun ?….No ?”

“I had something…More powerful in mind”, said Kurt, “If that’s possible….”

“I just might have something….”  Jake disappeared under the counter for a moment, the re-appeared with a Weapon he laid on the counter. “The latest in Air Rifle technology….Run you $250 dollars.”

Jake had managed to steal the remaining Air Rifles from the Shooting Gallery.  Since it was closed for the winter now, the thiefs would go unnoticed until spring. He was beginning to remember more about this kid, in large part that he had some kind of ongoing feud with Tony.  That was just perfect.  Time to start stiring the agitation pot anyway.

“$250 dollars ?  That’s kinda steep, ain’t it ?”,  Kurt said, taken aback at the high price.

“Isn’t many of these around”, Jake, aka Ace Adams, said. “Tell you what…I’ll throw in two Spud Guns and a box of 50 Pellets. How about it ?”

Kurt thought for a moment.  They needed this Weapon.  It was just right for what he had in mind. “OK…Deal”, he said, as he pulled the bills from his pocket and laid them on the counter. 

“One more thing”, Jake, aka Ace Adams, said. “This is private. The people I’m associated with wouldn’t take kindly to weapons information getting to become general knowledge. If fact….”  He went on to tell Kurt all about the ’Terrorists’ and relate the same fabricated story that he had originally told the other Clique Leaders. “….And that’s why everything has to be kept under wraps, Understand ?”

“Uh, yeah…Sure.”  Kurt didn’t believe a word of it. The whole thing sounded a bit to far-fetched, but he kept that opinion to himself.  He obviously was dealing with a whacked out person, straight out of fantasy land.  “I’ll…uh…Remember that”, he said, as he packed the Weapons under his coat.

“Come back if you’re needing anything else”, Jake, aka Ace Adams, said, as Kurt headed towards the doorway. “Nice doing business with you.”

As Kurt exited the Souvenir Tent, he could swear he heard a low, insane giggle behind him.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:22:12 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
After talking with the Greasers, Tony and his two friends were directed to the so-called shop that Steve was running in New Coventry.  Of course, he wasn't legally allowed to own a trade, so he was installed in the back of an home appliances shop.  After communicating the password that Peanut had provided to the owner, he opened the backdoor to find his friend sitting on a couch.  Steve recognized them instantly, and after greeting them, listened to Tony for a moment, trying to understand what his friend exactly needed.

"This“, the Greaser said putting his hand on a bike, “Is a creation of mine."

"Hmmm….What’s special about it ?" Asked Tony.

"It looks like a Mountain Bike, but... “, Steve showed him, “With another seat at the back, and new speeds."

The three boys looked at each other, and nodded. The deal was done.

"I let them go for $15 dollars each, for two bikes. Okay, Tony ?”, Steve said.

"Ten each, maybe ?" Tony answered with a wink.

"Aww…You can't understands how much I worked for this !", Steve exclaimed.

"Twelve." Tony said, slamming twenty-four dollars on the homemade counter.

"Youse killin’ me Tony, and you knows it.", Steve said, giving in.

Tony laughed shortly, "Not when I need you, Steve !"

The Greaser opened the heavy metal door, allowing Laurent, with Tony on the back seat, to roll away, next to Constantinos.

"Hey, guys ! Keep in touch, right ?" Steve called out as they rode away.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:28:05 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2010, 10:21:43 PM »
Trent couldn’t find his group. With the exception of Russell, who was as usual standing over in the Courtyard by the Boy’s Dorm talking to nobody in particular (“Russell Smash !! Russell Destroy !!”), the whole Clique seemed to have disappeared.  Finally, he sought out Zoe for help.

“They’re all gone ?” Asked Zoe. “Where did you see them last ?”

“Over in the big Parking Lot, yesterday after School….” Trent answered.

“Anybody else see them over there ?” Zoe went on.

“Well…uhh…“ Trent thought, remembering, “There was some other kids over there….”

“So…We need to go ask around”, Zoe said. “Co’mon, let’s go….”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Since it was lunchtime, there were a lot of kids hanging out in the Parking Lot. After asking several kids about the Bullies with no luck, they finally got their answer from one of the younger girls, Gloria, who indicated she had seen the entire group heading towards the Basement stairs by the side of the School in the early evening yesterday.  They had appeared to be following someone, a girl dressed in black.

Trent and Zoe went down the steps to the door that entered the School Basement. Trent tried the door, It was Locked.  In the Shadows by the door, Zoe spotted an Object.  She picked it up. It was a low-grade Slingshot.  The name ‘Tom’ was carved into the handle.

“They were here, all right”, Zoe said, showing the Slingshot to Trent. “He must have dropped this.”

“Oh…uhh…That’s Tom’s all right”, Trent said. “Now what….”

“I got an idea”, Zoe said. “Let’s go talk to that Janitor…What’s his name ?”

“Ohh…Mr…er…Luntz…That’s it, Mr. Luntz”, Trent said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Approaching the School Store, Zoe said, “Just let me do the talking."

“Ohhh….Okay” Trent said, following behind. They went to the window.

“What’da you kids want ?” asked a gruff Mr. Luntz.

“We…We’re looking for some friends…They’re missing.” Zoe said.

“What do I care ?", Mr. Luntz snorted. " Does it look like I’m running a Nursery Service here ?”

“Well…No, but we need to find them…” Zoe began.

Mr. Luntz began to look put out. “I’m not a Detective Agency, either, and I really don’t give a shit. Now, get…”

“They were seen going into the Basement, and nobody’s seen them since !  Won’t you please check for us ?” Zoe said quickly.

“MY BASEMENT ?” Mr. Luntz perked up at that. “Nobody BETTER be down there. I’ll tan their hides….A month’s detention will be a walk in the park when I’m done with them.”

“So you’ll look for them ?” Zoe asked.

“Yeah, Yeah, Girlie…Tell you what, I’ll check right after my shift is over…If they’re there, they’ll wish they weren’t", Mr. Luntz said firmly.  "Now, take off…I’m sick of looking at you’alls.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later on, Mr. Luntz found the unfortunate Bullies, laying in their own vomit in The Hole.  Shaking his head in disgust, he went off to find Nurse McRae.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:37:27 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 08, 2010, 12:04:15 AM »
Mandy had an Idea. She was getting real tired of having that little twerp Gloria follow her around all day, yammering away about all kinds of dumb stuff that Mandy could care less about.  Worse, Mandy had to put up with her as a roommate.  It had all been getting a bit too much.  So, Mandy was going to hook Gloria up with somebody else to bother - A Boy.

And not just any boy….The biggest, baddest of all the Jock boys….Damon West.

Since Mandy hung out with the Jock clique, she was pretty much a regular member…except she was a girl.  Trouble was, the Jocks were all about Sports and working out….Not one of them ever much went out with a girl, they were always pushing themselves to excell.  They were none too bright.  They all treated Mandy as more of a Tomboy than anything else.  They could talk to her, but not to a ‘regular’ girl.

Mandy skipped class to avoid having Gloria tagging along as she went out looking for Damon. She spotted him about to enter the Gym just before afternoon class.

“Damon ! Hey, Damon !”, She hollered.

Damon turned at the sound of her voice. “Hey, Mandy…S’up ?”

“Got something to ask you”, Mandy said.  She went over her plan to Damon, adding at the end, “There’s some cash in it for you, also. “

“Gee, Mandy….I donno…Ask a girl out ?", Damon queried in his slow way. "I donno.....Think I’d rather fight a Gorilla…”

“You big wuss, there’s nothing to it.", Mandy told him.  "Just ask her to the movies or something…Here, I’ll tell you what to say….”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Out in front of school after last class that afternoon, Mandy, with Gloria in tow, was waiting on Damon to show up as he had promised.

“What are we waiting out here for ?  It’s cold. We need to get going. We could get hypothermia just standing around here, you know.  In fact, if the blood gets too cold, real strange things can happen to a person, you know….”  Yammer, Yammer, Yammer, Gloria went on and on.  Mandy wanted to punch her, just to shut up the incessant chattering.  Finally, she saw Damon heading up the steps.

“Hey Damon !!  Over here !!” she called, and Damon closed the distance to where the girls were standing. “Say, I want you to meet somebody. This is Gloria….Gloria, this is Damon.”

“Well, Hi There, Damon !”, Gloria said brightly.

Damon was struck speechless. He vaguely remembered seeing Gloria around school last year, when she had been an underclassman. But now….She was a GIRL…A real Girl. Although still small in stature, she looked like a model to Damon. “Uhh…What…S’up…”

“I’m SO pleased to meet you !”, Gloria said to Damon, sticking out her hand. “I’ve heard SO much about you, how you can win the big games, and how savvy you are on the Field !  Did you know that the best athletes from the area have come from Bullworth ?  And I’ll bet you are the ones who will go to the Regional Playoffs…..” Yammer, Yammer, Yammer.

Damon didn’t seem to mind the chattering.  In fact, Damon appeared to be smitten with the smaller girl, as she continued to carry on with her speech about the greatness of the Bullworth Athletics.  Mandy was a little surprised, she hadn’t thought Gloria paid attention to anything outside of her constant blabbering.  Sure didn’t know that she knew anything about the boys at this School.  Then again, Mandy tuned her out so much, it was hard to remember just what she was always yapping about.

When Gloria finally wound down, Damon was still standing there like a fish with his mouth open. Mandy poked him in the back and hissed in his ear, “Go’on…Ask Her !”

Damon started to say something, and stopped.  Then, “Ummm…Gloria ? Would’ja like to….Uhhhh…Like, Errrrr….Go to a movie or sumptim ?”

“Sure !  I’d love to go to see a movie with you.  There’s a great one playing over in Town, you know, always wanted to see it, just needed someone to go with. Hey, can we get a bite to eat over at the Shinjo’s Restaurant? I’m starving !  I know I look like a little person still, but I get hugely hungry !  In fact, I bet I can eat as much as you do !  Not saying you eat a LOT, just saying…..”

Mandy interrupted to say, “Why don’t you two go someplace warm, like the Gym ?” Get them down to Damon’s home territory, where he would more at ease. And get Gloria out of Mandy’s way for a little while.  As she watched them walk off, with Gloria yapping away at Damon, she felt a huge sense of relief.  At least for tonight, blissful Quiet.  Mandy headed for the Dorm, thinking that this all might work out better than she planned.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:07:55 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »
As darkness was falling, the Clique was walking in a tight, organized group, like they always did.  The two boys that were leading were pushing the Townsfolk away from the sidewalk, while the others behind were carrying the Instruments and some ‘Special Stuff‘, as their Leader had told them.  They will be a bit late, but that wasn't a problem, since Crabblesnitch had been a bit fuzzy about the time.

Kurt took once again the letter from his inside pocket and read it through, thinking again about his plan. The Good Doctor wanted them to play in a little concert in the Auditorium this evening ?  No problem.  But a couple of Kurt's group would be waiting patiently, hidden and their faces covered.  On a precise signal in the third song, the mayhem will begin.  They will finally have revenge.  Of course, they'll make as if they didn't know anything about the attack…But this was more than just thrashing the Auditorium at the School. Kurt had a precious document to steal in the office….His Student Profile.

In the Parking Lot, hidden behind the brick wall, two of the Rocker boys put Halloween masks on their faces, both representing a wolf.  They made thumbs up the their friends, and snuck stealthily around front and into the School.  The others carried their Instruments to a metal door at the back of the School, kept by the Prefect, Edward Seymour.

"Are you the ‘Bucket of Oysters’ ?", Edward asked, looking them over closely.

"Yeah, we are, man !", Kurt said cheerfully.

"Come in, quick !”, Edward said.  “Everybody's waiting for you !”

"Thanks !" The Rocker boys quickly entered the school and made their way to the stage.

The Auditorium was full.  The Rockers set up their instruments, and Kurt started to talk into the microphone.……"Hello... Bullworth Academy !!!"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:23:05 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
Lola was bored.  As the Rockers had left her alone in the house to go and play their Concert at the school, she was left behind.  Kurt had said something about there might be some trouble, and he didn’t want her involved….Boys were always being so macho, defending their women.  Sometimes, it was sweet….Other times, like now, it was just downright stupid.  Screw them, she was going out anyway.  Checking her make-up and putting on a sexy jacket, she prepared to leave.

As she was reaching for the door knob, a sudden knock on the door startled her.

“Special Delivery !”, a voice on the other side said.

Peeking through the curtain, she saw the Mailman standing on the porch. She opened the door. “Yes ?”

“Special Delivery for Miss Lola Lombardi”, the Mailman repeated.

“I’m Lola”, she said.

“Well then, here you go, Ma’am…Have a nice day.”

The Mailman retreated back down the steps, and Lola opened the letter. Inside was Thirty dollars, and another communication from Piff The Skull.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lola had always kept her old rickety bike, since the days when she first came to Bullworth. She rode it now, over to the School, and up the road leading to the Parking Lot. Stashing it on the trail by the stone wall before the Parking Lot entrance, she made her way down towards the Football Field on foot.

As before, there were instructions in the letter made up with pasted magazine letters, directing her to lead the group of Jocks that always gathered down at the bottom of the steps by the bleachers at night over to the Observatory.  The barrier had been removed between the two places during the renovation, so it would be an easy task to lure those boys over there.  Lola laughed to herself as she approached the steps.  Boys were so predictable.

The Jocks who hadn’t gone to the Concert were talking among themselves as Lola came down the steps to the field.

“Guess Ted’s over at the Carnival tonight. Something he hadda do”, Bo said.

“Has anybody seen Damon ?  Where the hell’s he at ?”, Dan asked.

“Ha-Ha, he’s out with a Girl !”, Kirby answered.

“No Shit ? A Girl ?", Dan exclaimed,  "Who the fuck would go out with that big Gorilla ?

“Heard it was that little Gloria", Kirby replied, sniggering.

“Ain’t she kinda young for him ?”, Casey ventured.

“Not so much anymore, I guess….Hey, Look ! It’s Lola !”, Dan pointed.

“Hello, Boys…Long time no see.” Lola said, as the Jocks gathered around her.

“Wow, Lola, where you been ?", Bo said excitedly.  "Haven’t seen you since….”

“I quit school after Johnny left", Lola explained.  "I just missed him so much.”

“Ohh, yeah, a bummer…", Luis said. "Whatchoo doing here ?”

“Oh, just wanted to see you boys again…", Lola sighed, then smiled mischievously.  "Maybe we could hang out…Or something.”

The Jocks got the Idea…Meaning some make-out sessions were in order.  Been a long time.

“Hey, we are ready !”, Juri said with his funny accent.  “I am for first !”

“Oh, you Sillies…Not HERE.”  Lola pointed up at the blazing field lights. “It’s much too bright here. We need to hang somewhere more….Private.”

“Where you got in mind, sweet one ?”, Bo asked.

“Oh, I know a place…Follow me, Boys.” Lola said with a laugh.

The gaggle of Jocks followed Lola down the bleacher rows and through the place where the barricade used to be and then to the entrance at the outer wall of the Observatory.  The sliding Iron Gates were open.  Lola stopped and pointed.  “See Boys, there are plenty of dark, private spots here…and there…and there…Enough for everybody, see ?”

As the Jock boys rushed by her to take their places at the darker spots she indicated, Lola took a couple of steps back.  Almost immediately, the sliding Iron Gates rumbled to a close and locked with a loud click.

A voice issued out of a loudspeaker mounted on the Observatory Building.

Welcome, Gentlemen.”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:25:10 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 15, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »
The Jocks looked about at hearing the voice, then back towards the now closed and locked Gates. Lola stood, not on the inside, but on the outside of the Gates, with a cruel grin on her face.

The Loudspeaker activated once more. “Thank you, my dear. The same arrangement will be made for your services.”

Lola let out a short giggly laugh, and then turned to walk back towards the Football Field.

“Did’ja hear that ? That little slut led us into a trap !”, said Dan.
“Why she do that ?” said a stunned Casey.
“Goddam ! What the FUCK ?” exclaimed Luis.
“You BITCH !! Get back here !!!” yelled Kirby.
“Little jive-ass whore, prick-teasing CUNT !!” raged Bo.

Lola was walking away. “Should have gone to the Concert tonight, boys.  Now see what happens ?  Toodle-Loo.”  And with a backward wave, she was gone.

“What The HELL Does That Mean ?  WHAT THE HELL ?” yelled Juri.
“Hey…Isn’t this what happened to those Bully boys a couple days ago….” Kirby started to say.

The loudspeaker activated again. “I…have locked you in here….Sweet Lola is not to blame for your predicament….Only you are.”

“Oh Yeah ? Just what the Shit do you mean by that ? Whadda you want, anyway ?" Shouted Dan.

Justice”, the voice from the speaker said.

Stink Bombs began to rain down on the group of Jocks gathered around the inside of the Gates.  Coughing and choking, they scattered to the corners of the yard in front of the Observatory, pulling out their Weapons.  Another Stink Bomb volley followed, targeted to their new locations.  Casey made it to the front doors of the Observatory, only to find the way barred with a huge beam across the entrance, secured with chains.  A third volley of Stink Bombs began falling with deadly accuracy on the now-hapless Jocks.

The Jocks had short memories.  Too late they remembered about the Spud Cannon platform that was above the main Gates. There was a set of steps that led up to the top. Dan and Juri, who were closest, made their way through the thick green smoke, gagging, and began to climb the steps. The other four Jocks had fallen, and were retching their guts out.

As the two boys reached the top, the Spud Cannon activated, sending rotten spuds at a high velocity into their bodies.  Most were targeted at their crotches. Ten or more spuds slammed into them with sickening splats. Down they went, moaning in agony. The Spud Cannon was then turned on the four remaining Jocks in the yard.  Easy Targets.

Casey had managed to stagger to his feet, but to no avail….The Spud Cannon cut him down where he stood, pulverizing him with a barrage of twenty or more spuds. The Spud Cannon was then turned on the others, laying in their own vomit, one by one, aimed at their privates.

WHAKA-WHACKA-WHACKA-WHACKA-WHACKA-WHACKA----SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT SPLAT-SPLAT…..

Music to the ears….What a happy sound.

The Spud Cannon finally fell silent.  Much of the smoke had cleared, to reveal the bodies of the Jock boys, knocked out and laying in puddles of their own stinking throw-up.  Algie slowly removed the gas mask from his face, and raised the cordless microphone.

“Thus shall it be to all evildoers. Those who live by the sword….Shall DIE by the sword.”

Algie descended from the platform, stopping to administer several kicks in the crotches of Dan and Juri, before limping down the stairs.  He then did likewise to the remaining Jocks on the ground, giving Casey extra kicks because he was larger.  Then, he went to the Gates, and pulled out an electronic activator, which he used to unlock the Gates.  He then opened the Gates just enough to squeeze through, then closed and re-locked them.  Algie decided to take the path that led around the school to the Library.  Safer that way.  For whatever the reason, three of the Jock clique hadn’t been there, and he didn’t want to risk getting beat up if he were to go through the Football Field.  He sighed.  Even the best-laid plans don’t always work out.

He would get them later….Along with that shit Tony and any of his fucked-up friends.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:49:45 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 15, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »
The Auditorium was half-full, and the Students had stood up, jumping to the rhythm of the music.  Even the Security Prefects had left their job to enjoy the situation... In fact, the only people really working right this moment were the Rocker boys on the Stage and those wearing the Wolf masks. The first one, Benny, was sitting silently in the semi-darkness of the crowd, waiting for the signal.  He had his fingers crossed under his chin, looking at the girls passing by and dancing, repeating his role in his head.  In fact, he was very surprised that nobody had asked about the mask he was wearing, but it was much better if he didn't have to mess with anyone before the time had come.

The other guy wearing a Wolf mask was Tibo.  He was squatted down in a high place, what was called the side balcony.  It was a sort of recess in the side walls, where there were incredibly comfortable seats, made for Dr. Crabblesnitch and the Staff, when the students were acting in Theater programs.  Tibo had cleverly avoided the Prefect waiting by the upstairs door, and now he was waiting for the same thing as Benny, the Air Rifle that Kurt had bought at the Carnival in his right hand.

Tighten Up - Archie Bell & The Drells and Three Stooges

The band was still on the third song, and the signal came at last.  After a loud riff with the guitar, the drummer hit the cymbal, causing all Instruments to stop, except the bass that started a long solo.  The goal was clear in the plan…Allowing people to hear Benny talking, without giving the feeling of stopping the Concert.  The boy in the Wolf mask stood up, and took a baseball bat from under his seat, approaching his target, Peanut.  The Greaser was dancing, trying to impress girls with his moves.

"Hey, seriously, Greaseball, you should stop dancing.", Benny said jeeringly.

"Wot’s your problem, Mr. I'm-hiding-myself-behind-a-mask ? Huh ?", Peanut challenged.

"My problem“, Benny answered, “Is that you losers are still stuck in the fifties !"

"Ha-Ha, Yes, well said, my man !", Gord shouted, who was nearby.

A sort of little circle gathered around the two boys, but the Rocker just didn't care about that.  In fact, he counted on it.  He turned around and looked at the Prep in the blue sweater that had opened his mouth.

"And you, what the hell are you doing here ?” Benny glared.  “Shouldn't you be listening to classical music, or spending your money ?"

"Was that supposed to be an insult ?”, Gord said heatedly. “My Dad is an important lawyer, you know..."

"Oh-My-God, you seem very angry”, Benny mocked. “Your Mommy didn't prepare your orange juice this morning ?"

"Don't you think that…....", Gord began.

The rich boy's breath was cut by the powerful shot that Benny dealt to him with his bat.  A few seconds later, the little circle dissolved into a fight, everybody throwing punches to the first guy that appeared as an enemy.

Tibo aimed carefully with his Air Rifle.  He had seen his Rocker friend arguing for a moment with a people around him, and then, as it was planned, a little riot had gotten started.  His job was simple, but dangerous…Neutralize the Prefects if they tried to stop the fighters, without, of course, really hurting anyone.  A first target came immediately…One of the Prefects had seen Benny at the center of the circle, attacking against every potential enemy with the heavy Baseball Bat, and was moving in. Tibo pulled the trigger very slowly, one eye closed, and sent a metallic pellet into the knee of the Prefect, which caused him to stop and shout out in pain.  The projectile wasn't powerful enough to make too much damage other than a deep hole in the skin and muscle, but it was still powerful enough to stop anyone when fired at a strategic place, like a knee.

Kurt, seeing that the riot had started at the center of the auditorium, smiled shortly and began to walk away towards the rear of the Stage, patting Winkie’s shoulder as he passed by.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:54:19 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2010, 12:39:02 AM »
Eddie couldn’t believe his good luck. Sitting alone in an area up in the back balcony, he had watched with interest as the fight broke out.  Next to being an extreme Metalhead, he loved a good fight.

After a rough first week, he had sort of settled in here.  On his first day, he was dragged to the Head’s Office and had to do a week’s detention hauling garbage, just because he wanted to have a smoke.  Most of these assholes were pukes, he thought….The Nerds were big pussies, and he especially hated the Preps….He had challenged one Prep who had called him a ‘Stinking Guido’ and had gotten his ass beat.  After that, he had bought a high-powered Slingshot from some weirdo vendor over at the Carnival to defend himself with.  No one was getting the best of him now.

This was a perfect opportunity.  He raised the Slingshot, sighted the head of the Prep who had beat him up, pulled back and let it fly.  The small rock went straight to it’s target, knocking the Preppie to the ground.  Ha-Ha, this was Great !

Eddie loaded the Slingshot again, and took aim.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:57:04 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2010, 05:06:22 AM »
At the back of the Auditorium, arriving at the doors to the corridor, Kurt stopped, opened one door, and looked carefully at the other side.  Down the hall, a Prefect was patrolling, but Kurt had a plan in mind.  When he was still a real little kid, his Crack-addicted Mother wanted him to take Theater lessons, because she said that it could really help in life... Now it was going to pay what it's worth.

Kurt began running, with an fearful look on his face, and ran into the Prefect before excusing himself in an unsure voice. "Sorry Sir... But Sir... There's a fight over there at the Auditorium... We were giving the Concert, and.…. It's like a Riot that‘s started, we don't know what to do, help us, please..."

The Prefect, Karl, reacted as Kurt knew he would. "Somebody is gonna pay for that !", he shouted.  And with that, the Prefect ran towards the Auditorium, where the bass solo had ended and the guitar could be heard again.  Kurt now took back his vicious smile, finding his way to the second floor, and to the wide set of doors in the School Office.  What he was looking for was looking for was further back, he remembered.  Running to the back, he saw the metal plate on the doors that announced the presence of who’s Office was behind it, and Kurt didn't hesitate to open them violently, for whatever and whoever was in there.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:28:36 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2010, 05:22:13 AM »
Trent had quit the Concert as soon as an asshole with a mask had started messing with the others around him.  He was woefully outnumbered in any fight that might occur. The last guy from his Clique that wasn't hurt was Russell, and Trent knew then they needed to see someone very soon.  That person was nobody else but Ace Adams, the guy that had contact with the Terrorists.  Trent left the Auditorium ahead of the fight and rounded up Russell by the Boy’s Dorm.  They both headed over to the Carnival, and found Jake, aka Ace Adams, hanging out near the Front Entry Gates.

"Hello, Trent, Hello, Russell.  How are you doing today ?" Jake, aka Ace said calmly.

"Bad…..Very bad”, moaned Russell.

"What's going on ?" asked Jake, aka Ace.

"Our Clique has been totally humiliated and destroyed !", exclaimed Trent.

"Well, that happens sometimes, though I'm not surprised to hear this.", said Jake, aka Ace.

"Why did the Terrorists do that to us ?" Implored Trent.

"The Terrorists ?….. Oh, uh, it's probably because...Um…" Jake, aka Ace Adams, was confused.  Maybe there was someone else that amused themselves by torturing the Bullies, and the Clique thought it was a plan of the Terrorists ?   Now, this was funny.  Jake could make them pay even more, but here was something that wouldn't work…The actions of the new Tormentors weren't predictable.  What if another Clique was going to be attacked next ?  The Greasers ?  The Jocks ?  The Nerds ?  The Preps ?  Was anyone even going to attacked next, or was this just some vendetta ?   Seemed he had to find out quick, and for this, he would have to ask the rest of the Bullies about it.  Jake thought fast.  "Listen, Trent. I'll be…Uh… talking to them soon, they just seem.…. Pretty unstable these last few days.", Jake said quickly as a cover.

"Really, thank you.  We didn't do anything against them, we just take the cash in each week like we can..." Trent said nervously.

"I remember that, Trent, I really do. Try not to mess with any innocent people before next week, okay ?" said Jake.

"Okay, huhh…”  Trent felt his pockets.  “Here's your cash for the Terrorists."

Jake took the money quickly and walked away. Now Trent was questioning himself about the future of his Clique with the Terrorists menacing them at any moment, Jake thought…..Interesting.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:31:16 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2010, 08:29:11 AM »
After going several yards, thoughts suddenly clicked in Jake’s head. He turned and called the Bully boys back. “Trent…Russell….Wait up.”

As the two boys approached him, Jake, aka Ace said, “Come on back to my Tent.  I got something that just might interest you.”

The Carnival was still open for limited business during the Winter, but was deserted as Jake led the boys through the gates and back to the Souvenir Tent. At the entrance, he stopped and said, “Russell, why don’t you stand guard here at the door…If anybody tries to get in…..”

“Russell Smash !!” the big dummy said.

“That’s right…Smash”, Jake, aka Ace said, as he took Trent inside the tent. There wasn’t anybody that would be coming around, not at this late hour, but Jake didn’t want Big Russell in on the deal he was going to make with Trent.  From what he knew of Russell, the big galoot was very unstable, far more than he was, and he didn’t want him spouting off gibberish about the operation here, even if everyone knew he was a retarded Idiot.

Going back behind and underneath the counter, Jake unlocked the disguised stash cabinet where he kept the Weapons.  Hauling out one of the Air Rifles, he rose up and placed it on the counter.

“Woah…Um….What is that !?” Trent exclaimed.

“The latest in Air Rifle technology, my man. And this one has your name on it”, grinned Jake, aka Ace.

Trent lifted the weapon. “Wow…It’s light”, Trent said.

“And easy to conceal”, said Jake, aka Ace. “Accurate to 300 yards, with a muzzle velocity of 700 feet per second.”  Jake was just making shit up, but Trent seemed impressed, as Jake knew the dunbass would be.

“Ohh….How much is these ?’ asked Trent.

“$250 dollars”, said Jake, aka Ace, and Trent’s face fell.  No way he could afford that.

Watching his reaction, Jake, aka Ace quickly said, “But let’s make a deal. You already fronted some cash tonight…”  Jake reached into his pocket and counted. “About $200 dollars. Tell you what, bring me the same next week, and I’ll merge it in with your payments. How about it ?  Deal ?”

Trent’s face brightened. “Yeah…We can do that !”

“Good. You can take that with you - Here’s a box of pellets to go with it.”  Jake, aka Ace looked into Trent’s face with a serious look. “Make sure the payment is here by next week. I wouldn’t want to have somebody come looking for you. Capice ?”

“Ohh…Yeah…for sure, Ace…You know me, always been right on time, every time, with the money…” Trent said nervously.

“I know you have”, Jake, aka Ace smiled. “I know.  Now…” Here he leaned forward….”Tell me what happened to your Clique.”

Trent explained how his buddies had been lured in and then attacked by what seemed to be an invisible person. He then described their injuries, and how they were found more than a day later, locked in the pit known as 'The Hole' in the School Basement. And how they were going to be in the Infirmary for several more days, perhaps a week, before they could recover.

Jake was silent for awhile. Then he said, “Well…I’ll talk to my guys…But I don’t think the Terrorists had anything to do with this. It’s just not their style.”

“Whadda mean ?” said Trent. “There was explosives, and all….”

“Think, Trent…These guys are into blowing things up, not just people’s nuts. There’s no reason for them to just target one group….They hate everybody equally. Besides, all the cliques are paying  protection money for them NOT to attack at the school. No, it can’t be them", Jake, aka Ace finished up. “It has to be somebody else.... Another Clique, maybe.” Jake patted the Air Rifle. “That’s where this will come in handy, when you find out who it was.”

Trent slowly understood. “Woah…Man, what should we do ?”

“Lay low for awhile…You and Russell should go stay somewhere else, least till your guys get out….Then, find out which Clique is responsible. Take your revenge when they least expect it…Maybe right around the Holidays”, Jake, aka Ace finished.

“Uhh…Alright.” Trent looked even more worried now. That was good.

“You boys better be making tracks. They’re about to lock up the Gates here”, said Jake, aka Ace.

After what had happened to his buddies, Trent sure didn’t want to be locked in anywhere. He quickly left the Tent.  Jake, aka Ace Adams, leaned back on his stool in thought. Here he had been trying to come up with a way to get the Cliques at each other’s throats, and it seemed that somebody was going to help light the fuse for him. Uncontrolled, Yes….But this could just work out to his advantage, if the mysterious person went after any of the other Cliques also.

He must speed up his plans to supply every Clique leader with an Air Rifle. So far, there were now two out of the six. He would get the rest out within the week. A little over two weeks remained until Christmas. The Clique War had to be touched off at the holidays, when the Staff and most of the Prefects left the school. That would ensure nobody would be interfering.  No Cops would be showing up for kids beating the shit outta themselves.  He had overdone things the last time - He wouldn’t make that mistake again.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:55:13 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2010, 12:40:11 PM »
This seems to be a shit Town, Geoff thought, as he made his way into New Coventry on his way to a place he had heard about.  It was supposed to be an Indoor Bike Park, located in an old factory building.  He wasn’t expecting much -- What he really needed was an Outdoor Skate Park, like back home, but this would have to do.

He finally located the building after asking directions from an old Wino.  Making out just enough of the ugly fart’s directions to understand, he found himself in a vacant asphalt lot leading to a large pull-up door with a smaller regular door to the right of it.  Dismounting his board, he opened up the smaller door and went in.

What he saw was more than he expected. There were micro-ramps, mini-ramps, wedge ramps, and quarter ramps, along with some turtle-hump ramps, street spine, grind ledge, vertwalls, fly boxes, and pyramid hip ramp, and what looked like some kind of horizontal flume over to the right. It would have to do…It was all there was in this dump of a Town.  He laid down his board and pushed off.

There was a couple of boys on bikes here, too….Going through their moves. He had hoped the place would have been deserted, with everybody attending the concert over at the school. The bikers made their way around the area, doing bunny hops, jumps, table tops, wheelies, and powerslides on their old beaters, not seeming to pay him any attention.
Geoff executed a series of ollies and kickflips before getting up enough speed to hit the quarter ramp, since there wasn’t any half-pipes here.

Focusing on what he was doing, he didn’t notice the bike rider behind him until he took a fist to the head that knocked him clean off his skateboard.  A bike skidded to a stop right in front of where he landed, and the rider dismounted. A second bike skidded to a stop a short distance away.

“Hey, New-fish fuck, whatchoo doing in our Bike Park ?”, one of them said.

Dazed by the blow, Geoff looked up to see a black kid wearing a leather jacket glaring down at him.

“Yeah, what’s your tale, Nightingale ?  This heres a private Greaser place. Invitation Only”, the second kid said, getting off his bike.

“I…uh…Just heard about this place”, Geoff said, roling over and trying to get to his feet. “I didn’t know anything about private….The door was open, and…OOOFF !!”  He was cut short by a fist to his guts. Geoff doubled over, and was grabbed by the first Greaser, then yanked up and spun around and pushed towards the second Greaser, where he was met with a hard punch to the face.  Down he went again.

“Heey, just because the door’s open don’t mean youse gets to come in, hair on the chinny-chin”, the second Greaser said. “You gots to have an invite to be here, and I ain’t never seen youse before.”

“Hey, lookit this”, the first Greaser said, picking up Geoff’s skateboard. “Fancy-Smanchy, huh ? Looks like a turd that came outta your ass”, he said, laughing loudly. “A BIG TURD !!”

“Haw-Haw-Haw !!!” the second Greaser guffawed. “A Big Turd…Haw-Haw !!”

“That’s…my board…”, Geoff said weakly, trying to get up again.

“Well, go and gets it then”, the first Greaser said, and threw it hard at the wall, where it hit and smacked with a sickening splinter. Geoff, finally getting to his feet, started toward the Skateboard, now laying in a heap by the wall by the doors, only to be tripped up by the second Greaser, who then proceeded to start kicking him in the ribs. He was then joined by the the first Greaser, and together they pummeled Geoff to the very edge of passing out.  Then, the two Greasers grabbed Geoff under the arms, one on each side, and drug him over to the big door.

With the push of a button, the big door rumbled up in it’s tracks.  The Greasers then hoisted Geoff up in the air and kicked him hard in the ass, and he went sprawling out on the pavement.

“And donts come back without no invite”, the second Greaser said.

“Take this piece shit with you”, the first Greaser said, throwing the broken skateboard after him.

The two Greasers, Norton and Lucky, laughed uproariously as they watched Geoff crawling slowly away. Still choking with laughter, they re-entered the Bike Park and rumbled the big door back down.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:13:27 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2010, 06:20:38 AM »
"Oh…Hello, Dr. Crabblesnitch !" Kurt said with a fake smile.

"What... What are you doing here, young man ?”, Dr. Crabblesnitch said with an arched eyebrow.  “Shouldn't you be giving a Concert... ?"

"Oh, yeah, I should be..." Kurt said, slowly walking to the Principal's desk.

"Well, then you should be doing it !“, the Head said, agitated.  “Now go back there before I call Security !"

Kurt let loose a chilling laugh, before taking a seat in front of the old man. "Talking about Security... There is a riot in the Auditorium right now."

"The Security Team will stop it, and you'll be able to continue !", Dr. Crabblesnitch blustered.

"The more they try, the more they will fail. The Students already hate what you call your ‘Security Team.”, Kurt laughed snidely.

"But Respect Is Paramount !" Dr. Crabblesnitch thundered, regaining his poise.

Kurt stood up suddenly and bent over the desk.  Dr. Crabblesnitch knew would be useless to insist he leave.  The kind of Student that dared to come up to his office alone, and then challenge him in this way could become dangerous very easily.  He still remembered the incident that happened last year.  That student, Gary Smith, didn't take his meds and went crazy, trying to take over the School.   Gary had tied him to his seat at the point of a Weapon, and then total mayhem had erupted at the School.  Everybody fought, and the only thing he could do is look desperately through his window and hear fighting Students bump against his closed door.  He didn't forget that part of his experience at Bullworth Academy, even though he would give anything to make the Staff and Students forget about it.   He, and the school, needed a good reputation, and respect.  But, he also knew, he was charged with handling this particular Student with kid gloves.

"This riot can turn very dangerous, and it can be stopped too”, Kurt said calmly. “It's your choice, Dr. Crabblesnitch."

"All right, all right... “, Dr. Crabblesnitch finally said, holding his anger. “Sit down, young man, and let's talk like civilized men do."

"I guess you already know what I'm looking for, Sir..." Kurt began, “Don’t you ?”
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:20:11 PM by BloodChuckZ »