News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cops Drive Motorcycles Into Water  (Read 4152 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Cops Drive Motorcycles Into Water
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
Well, this happened again last night, where a cop chasing me drove his motorcycle right into the water.....But, wait...This was different....This time, I was on the Go-Kart, going around in a circle from near the lighthouse, up the trail, driving off the small cliff, back to the beach, and around again...but on the 5th or 6th pass, I drove off the cliff squirlly, and lost control of the Go-Kart...We all know what's that's like, you can't wreck the Go-Kart, It just bounces around like crazy for awhile and your'e along for the ride....Well, before I could regain control, right into the water I go....So I abandon the Go-Kart and swim out aways, and here comes the cop driving into the lake...Only he keeps comming and comming....And I think, alright!!... I'll just swim back and bug him, cuz Jimmy can't be busted in the water...But when I get there, the cop has dissapeared, the motorcycle was still there, submerged, and so was the Go-Cart...Normally, if you run the Go-Kart, Scooter, or Bike into the water, it's done for, but this time, I swam to the Go-Kart, and GOT ON, and DROVE IT OUT OF THE WATER....Now shit, How COOL is that ?????.....:cool:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:35:31 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 06:11:19 AM »
I see how nobody replied to this, so I will tell you of the first time I ran a Cop into the water....
Running from the Cops on the bike, It was my Intent to ride the bike on the small wood bridge next to the big main bridge....Only I missed the little bridge and went down the Bank to the litttle beach area below....Here come the Cop on the Motorcycle, and overshoots me and winds up in the water...It was so Damn funny, he was stuck there...His head and chest were above water, so I kept popping him with the Spud Gun..But couldn't knock him out....But strange as Hell and funny all the same.....

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:17:02 AM »
Yeah I often tried to kill someone that was swimming. It doesn't work. :p

I gotta try that. Seeing a cop driving into water must be damn funny !

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 07:04:53 AM »
I need to whack one of the citizens on the moped, and see if they will chase me down into the water....Have to get them up there by the big beach.........

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
I made one of the Police SUVs drive into the water once, officer Williams was still inside, but he couldn't get out or move the vehicle while he was in the water.

Offline dudemann5798

• Not-So-Average Joe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
Quote from: CHUCKX53;71022
I need to whack one of the citizens on the moped, and see if they will chase me down into the water....Have to get them up there by the big beach.........

Or you can try the preps who are always near the lighthouse.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »
Oh, I've done that to the Preps, and Derby will follow Jimmy out into the water....

Offline dudemann5798

• Not-So-Average Joe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »
I tried it today. Two cops drove into the water. One cop dissappeared with his motorcycle. And the other ditched his bike.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Cops Drive Motorcycles Into Water
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
Well, I done it again.  Playing Bully this morning, in fact right now.  Had Jimmy punch a construction worker as I rode by on the bike.  So here come a Cop on a motorcycle to chase me.  I dodged around him & got him to chase me thru the little tunnel that goes to the foot bridge.  But instead of taking the bridge, I rode full speed at the water, giving it a god hop so I'd go out a ways.  And the Cop did the same !!! 

I got it paused now....He is still out there, and hasn't made a move to get off the Motorcycle.  I'm gonna swim out and take a look.......

*glub*  *glub*  *glub*

OH, MAN....The Dude Is GONE !!!  Siren is still going off on the motorcycle, and it's completely submerged !!

And my Bike !!!  It's halfway out, and Upside-Down !!!  Just like you stood it up on the seat & handlebars.  Man, this is rich.  Too bad no way to get a pic of this.  Crazy !!

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
It's like he drowned or something, lol.

But probably, he went through a trigger that despawns him, much like how if orderlies chase you out of the asylum, they disappear.

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »
I love getting the cops to chase me during the Academy bike race. I take the same route you did. I love how the cops will sometimes crash into the other racers and make it easier for me.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
I see how nobody replied to this, so I will tell you of the first time I ran a Cop into the water....
Running from the Cops on the bike, It was my Intent to ride the bike on the small wood bridge next to the big main bridge....Only I missed the little bridge and went down the Bank to the litttle beach area below....Here come the Cop on the Motorcycle, and overshoots me and winds up in the water...It was so Damn funny, he was stuck there...His head and chest were above water, so I kept popping him with the Spud Gun..But couldn't knock him out....But strange as Hell and funny all the same.....

I tried to do the same,but when I got in the water,mi go-kart just keeps ruining like its on the earth insted of water!!!  :o
(when y stop,it start sinking)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 01:26:02 AM »
Oh Yeah ?  I'll have to give that a try.

Mike_W

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »
This happened to me again last night. I played the bike race, got a cop to chase me and as soon as I crossed the foot bridge, the bastard kept on going and went right in the water.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »
Oh Yeah ?  I'll have to give that a try.

It hapend twice,all in same day(maybe a bug?Or just its in my console?)