News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: BB Airport  (Read 259658 times)

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Re: BB Airport
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »
Moving....to another town or state?  Shit man, you've been in Alaska, now Montana.

Good old North Dakota.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2010, 03:13:01 PM »
I've been very very very busy and I haven't used my computer in a couple of weeks because its so frustrating! I did a virus scan and found 3! I deleted them but I think it is too late. What do I do!?

I once scanned my computer (I think I used Kaspersky or avast!) and found 11. So 3 isn't a big problem actually. I'm just 13, but I think you end them when you delete them.

Mike_W

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2010, 04:09:02 PM »
I had a virus on my computer once. It was almost 2 years ago, so I can't remember what I did to get rid off it.  The one a had was different though, it was worse than other viruses and was a pain in the ass to get rid of.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2010, 08:40:07 PM »
Uhhh.....No, Repo, you end them when you REMOVE them with your protection program....

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »
It doesn't completely stop. Mine were in there for about a month and once the damage is done then deleting it will just stop it from getting worse. But it's already bad and I think the only thing I can do is just deal with it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2010, 03:26:18 AM »
T-bone, what the hell is in North Dakota ?  I went through there once and drove in a straight line West for 3 hours and saw nothing but wheatfields.........

It was like some alien planet.....

Mike_W

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2010, 09:33:41 AM »
I don't think I'd want to live there, I have a feeling it gets really boring out there real fast.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2010, 06:36:38 PM »
Oh hell ya. But its all cool.... I brought some horses with me. :) Anyways there is always Fargo to go to. I got to touch Roger Maris's 60th homerun ball.

Mike_W

« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »
 Yeah, but Fargo is like the only city for miles out there.  Places like Bismark and Minot are fuckin' light years away from each other.  Besides, they aren't really big cities either.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2010, 11:39:57 PM »
Ya not very big. But sometimes it's kind of nice to settle down. If you do a lot of traveling then you find some pretty cool stuff.(Other than wheat fields) Like if you ever go to Medora,(I doubt any of you have heard of it) it's really kind of cool. Theres a bunch of elk, deer, and sometimes bison, and a ton of rolling hills. Fun fact, Teddy Roosevelt had lived in Medora for part of his life. BTW I do a lot of traveling between Bismarck and Minot and it's only an hour and a half drive. But it's all open road and if you really step on it you can get there in an hour and 15 minutes. It's like 110 miles apart.

Mike_W

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:12 AM »
 Hahaha, my dad knows all about making a quick drive out on the plains.  He took a trip out to Seattle once and he got pulled over by a statey in Wisconsin.  He claims that when you're driving on flat land you lose perception on how fast you're going.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
Ha Ha, that's BS, when driving on flat land you just get so damn bored that you wanna get it over with as quick as possible....

As for Wisconsin, they used to be bastards there in the old '55' days, and in places, still are.

Mike_W

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2010, 07:09:21 PM »
Well, I've never been to Wisconsin or anywhere west of the Appalachians so I'm not as familiar with flat land. At least not flat-flat land.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2010, 10:10:34 AM »
It's boring as hell, especially when there aren't any trees or woods around.  Hell, the desert looks better than flat farmland, at least there's some rocks or cactus or something around to break up the monotony.....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 10:13:51 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Mike_W

« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »
We have some flat areas around here, but they don't last long when you drive over them.  I live only 10 miles from the second hilliest city in America.