News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My fighting style mixes!!  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Brunoneves99

• View Profile
Re: My fighting style mixes!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »
How did you do that?

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 07:01:02 PM »
There is no point of posting this if your not going to make a tut this is Great and all:) but Come on post a TUT or something a video isn't going to help us:( modders stick together to teach the others who do not know how to mod as great as you.

Offline saurabhb47

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
Ill release it when all bugs are fixed... ALL! and right now Im trying to mix 3 styles at a time! :D

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 10:34:09 AM »
It's not an obligation to post tutorials or upload your mods but everyone should contribute at least once here (unless you want to be like governmentman).

Offline saurabhb47

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 12:04:55 PM »
I wanna be just as good as gman... he inspired me a lot to mod fighting styles from his videos...

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 02:33:03 AM »
deadpool does have it right....there is no specific obligation to release anything here since afterall...none of us are paid nor is this forum a job that requires us to do specific things...however it does make a modder look a lot better in the community's eyes to at least contribute somthing even if its just a few posts explaining how to do somthing...even if its somthing simple...since most modders that simply post pics or vids of things they did but never seem to get around to releasing is considered just like dangling food in front of a chained up dog that is just out of reach.....tends to be taken as rather rude by the said members of said community...but that being said, the vids you have posted seem to be pretty cool, having checked a couple out myself and for what you have shown so far I will say good job.

But you may want to at the very least check back in some older posts...I can even link you to them if you want to save you the time of hunting them down since those posts happen to be the ones regarding ntauthority and gman whom of which deadpool mentioned and lets just say to put it nicely....a lot of ppl in the community that know of both happen to have rather sour opinions of them due to the fact they have shown off a lot of the mods they have done...but never get around to releasing anything even remotely related to what they have shown vids and pics of.

At the very least simply dropping a hint or two even if said project is a current wip can still allow some other modders to either help you out or explore other possabilities that have not been found yet on their own or with another fellow modder....that is what Steman and I have done and we have managed to do quite a bit of work in a short amount of time with a few mods we are in the process of releasing and the thing is...proper teamwork is proven to go farther then just going at it solo. If I personally was not too bogged down with multiple modding projects for bully....I would offer to team up with you if you wished for some help...even if its just somone to bounce ideas off of  8)

and please do not take this reply as insulting or rude in any way...it is not meant as such....just trying to help a fellow modder out a bit to avoid some mistakes that have already been done by others....would hate to see that happen again. :unsure:

Offline saurabhb47

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »
the thing is... I didnt share it cuz I didnt find anyone of that level and skill who can help me... but you can, madman... :) Ill pm you for more information....