News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Unknown's Stu'  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Unknown's Stu'
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:16:25 PM »
AYO. Didn't know what to name this thread, and I was just gonna post 1 thing. But since I have so many things to show, instead of making multiple threads, i'll just show my shit here.
so ye...
I've gotta get my life in order...

this happened. i'm making peds able to go into interiors randomly when they are just freeroaming outside, and they are even able to walk around inside. and some will just be spawned inside there already.

It's random who, and where the peds spawn. I MAY have messed up one of the coords, or maybe i used one too close to that shelf, causing Leon to spawn in there.

YES I have the freeroam working in there, where peds can walk around, exit, enter, and act like normal AI's.

btw, most of the things i'll post here ARE in freeroam, and at the same time, so it's not like i use different mods for every showcase.

This is the Auditorium with the decorations from the Nutcrackin' mission in chapter 3.

SURVIVAL MOD V5
i mentioned that i wanted to make this "mlg revolooshinarry" mod in mid 2015 and late 2014, but i just gave up. NOW that i have much more knowledge in LUA, and a lot of time, i just began work on a new project. Starting it off, i'm already calling it the beta. BECAUSE, I wanna start off small. I PLANNED to bring up some camera moving shit, when you selecting an arena, BUT holding that off for now.

what I'm trying to do NOW is just a preview of the interior, but at the moment, no moving cameras: just 1 cam position. And selecting... this is gonna be a pain.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:54:04 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: myRoom
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 02:44:52 AM »
That sounds great you're modding more actively again. Looking forward to your releases and such.

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
Re: myRoom
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 08:03:01 AM »
Good Luck!
And what's with the moving camera, I don't get it
Cause Bully camera always follow the player, so it's moving already in the first place

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: Unknown's Stu'
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 06:29:34 PM »
Fu guyz... Sniff jimmy's ass.

Stomp your foot to the beat

BTW WTF. I didn't even know this was possible
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:54:38 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 04:31:51 AM »
Do you think Angie is gonna ask you the exact coordinates of the kiss when you accuse her of cheating?

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 03:54:20 PM »
Yup. Cause Petey'z gonna pick up lotta skurtz with that costume on. When she find out he cheating, we'll call that show Cheaters on george lopez, and give these coordinates.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! When a part of your body rubs on something, many cells actually fall off.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 11:52:39 AM »
And this is how cars are reproduced: