News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What's good, Rockstar?  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Elyson

• That's me, inside the Bullworth Academy's world.
    • View Profile
What's good, Rockstar?
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:35:29 AM »
I don't even know where to post it but... yeah! I know I'm not the only one disappointed with Rockstar Games (and not even talking about a Bully' sequel), but... come on! IT'S BULLY's 10TH ANNIVERSARY! Are they going to ignore this? What about a collector's/anniversary edition? Jimmy Hopkins figure action? Hello? Where are you?  :(

All I ask is Bully Scholarship Edition to be backwards compatible with Xbox One. This, at least. It'd be my dream lol (that was the reason I bought a 360 that time, the Scholarship Edition was only avaiable for xbox console and wii) and we have Red Dead Redemption in XONE now so...

Isn't Bully THAT important for Rockstar Games?

NEVER FORGET:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19201/announcing-grand-theft-auto-iii-10th-anniversary-edition-for-sel.html

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Re: What's good, Rockstar?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 06:24:08 PM »
They'll possibly release it for Xbox one or iPhone, because ITS NOT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY YET. The 10th anniversary is in October. Wait till then

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 12:04:34 AM »
They'll possibly release it for Xbox one or iPhone, because ITS NOT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY YET. The 10th anniversary is in October. Wait till then

I meant 2016 is Bully's anniversary. Not this week, not today... I just don't get why R* didn't post shomething about that yet, but thank you for conforting me

Love the caps lock irony tho.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 11:47:44 PM »
Not like that's anything new for a game company. Metroid just turned 30 and there's not a celebration about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just... whatever man. It's not really a big deal IMO.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 11:55:20 PM by Hayley »

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 03:15:05 PM »
Yeah, I know this is about an anniversary addition or whatever but am I the only one that believes if they was to make a new Bully they'd just do what they did to GTA V and make it into something that's not even really the same charm the first one had? I mean play the older GTAs and then play V. Yeah, it's got a GTA feel to it but I feel like it doesn't have it? Whatever it is.

Then again, I think just about all games nowadays have shit single player stories. Everyone is so damn into MP gaming...

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 03:38:31 PM »
I realized that Gta III, Vice city and San Andreas were all released for mobile in december, soooo maybe Bully will be released in that period too?

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 06:12:09 PM »
@Reebok: I'm worried that Bully 2 will be awful, yeah. I mean I know it wouldn't live up to everybody's expectations (in terms of features and such) but I do have worries that it might not turn out to be a good game in general.

I agree about multiplayer as well, I'm... sick of games being geared towards co-op 'n shit.

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 07:12:14 AM »

Just... whatever man. It's not really a big deal IMO.

I care.

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »
Yeah, I know this is about an anniversary addition or whatever but am I the only one that believes if they was to make a new Bully they'd just do what they did to GTA V and make it into something that's not even really the same charm the first one had? I mean play the older GTAs and then play V. Yeah, it's got a GTA feel to it but I feel like it doesn't have it? Whatever it is.

Then again, I think just about all games nowadays have shit single player stories. Everyone is so damn into MP gaming...

10 years, it's time to risk something lol

and about Multiplayer, GTA Online... I still waiting for the continuation of GTA V SP story :rolleyes:

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 08:20:04 AM »
I realized that Gta III, Vice city and San Andreas were all released for mobile in december, soooo maybe Bully will be released in that period too?

I hope so!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 10:53:01 PM »
I care.
Never said you didn't :)
I made that comment in regards to anniversaries... it'd be nice to have Bully available on whatever else console, but the anniversary aspect of it is pointless IMO.

But I'm a unfeeling robot so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯