News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Modded Ps2?  (Read 2344 times)

Offline bullymodder74

• Bully Mods
    • View Profile
Bully Modded Ps2?
« on: December 28, 2015, 09:47:05 PM »
I've seen some put a DVD in play 2 of bully and have all the game characters tried putting the bully in my hard drive and open the ide of the ps2 and opened HxD and open and want change gives me an error there some how to bully ps2 modding?

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Modded Ps2?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 07:37:49 AM »
Are you using translator ? it's not very clear what you trying to say

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 08:44:56 AM »
Yes, it is possible to modify the version of the console, such as "XBOX 360" and "Wii", the only problem is that the game files are different. A member here called "The Dream Is Dead" managed to change the version of PS2 (PCSX2) I thought that was incredible, because I've never seen anyone able to modify the version of PS2 (I've seen a video that a guy could modify the version of the PS2 also, only then I was trying to see the video again and could not find it more ... lol)

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 05:29:54 AM »
Yes, it is possible to modify the version of the console, such as "XBOX 360" and "Wii", the only problem is that the game files are different. A member here called "The Dream Is Dead" managed to change the version of PS2 (PCSX2) I thought that was incredible, because I've never seen anyone able to modify the version of PS2 (I've seen a video that a guy could modify the version of the PS2 also, only then I was trying to see the video again and could not find it more ... lol)
I could modify the PS2 as well lmao. It's the same as the PC, but with just some limits.

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »
Should always test your modded Bully on PCSX2 before burning it to play on your console.