News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Your thoughts on Gary??  (Read 21004 times)

Offline Layzie

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 02:41:47 PM »
Probaly went to nazi camp or is in the aslum.

Anyone notice the cops sorta looks like nazi's.

In bully 2 they should have where pete was behind it all.

Offline RushGSP

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
Wow...I thought more people would like Gary.  He's my favorite character in the game.  So, my thoughts on him are...he's awesome. :)

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 10:55:41 PM »
Quote from: Manbearpig;22620
Lol, nice point.

Still, Pete did have signs of some kind of sexual problems. For one, we don't know what Gary did to Pete after Jimmy left the room in Chapter 1. Besides, whenever we see Pete, he's almost submissive.

Well, maybe not sexual problems, but he's just a late bloomer. A shy virgin. :|
God, I hope you're not implying Gary did...that...to him. :eek:

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 10:57:38 PM »
yep gary was a legend character.. pity he wasnt in the game more

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 11:01:02 PM »
Quote from: Bully_Nut;26524
yep gary was a legend character.. pity he wasnt in the game more

I second that, he had the best quotes and attitude! lol
You know what? If there is a Bully 2 just change the title to "Gary's Revenge". :D

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2006, 11:26:31 PM »
Wow, the title alone gets me pumped. It could so work too. I can't imagine Gary just kickin back and taking that from Jimmy. He'd be hellbent on ruining his life. Damn Gary is cool.

I wish more people were ambitious enough to take over their schools. Life would be more interesting.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 12:12:19 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;26537
Wow, the title alone gets me pumped. It could so work too. I can't imagine Gary just kickin back and taking that from Jimmy. He'd be hellbent on ruining his life. Damn Gary is cool.

I wish more people were ambitious enough to take over their schools. Life would be more interesting.

The trailer for the game would be really stormy and rainy, and Gary is outside the school and the gates are open and smacking against the walls. He's in a prison uniform. The creepy voiceover guy comes in and says "Jimmy Hopkins thought he'd have a normal life after he defeated his mortal ememy. But he thought wrong." You'd see Gary walk in and the words Bully 2: Gary's Revenge would scroll up on the screen.

Man, I've been seeing too many superhero movies...:lol:

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2006, 12:22:15 AM »
Oh my god, YESSS!! That should happen. I wonder how he would go about ruining Jimmy Hopkin's life? You know.. being pursued by the police and never being able to actually show his face in daylight and all.

I've been on a roll with superhero movies lately as well. *OMGTOBYMCGUIREMAKEOUTWITHMYOMGBLEEGHHSF* But, damn. Too bad the villain NEVER wins. I was so sad when Gary's plan had been foiled, and even if Bully 2 was titled Gary's Revenge, Jimmy would just mess things up. Just like he always does. :(

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2006, 12:29:01 AM »
Gary could pull a Hard Candy. Like, come in, snip, or come in, stuff Jimmy in his closet and be Jimmy.
"Jimmy, you've been acting weird lately..."
"Yeah? Well, Petey, you know it's me! Jimmy! Your best bud! C'mon, let's go to a dark alley way..." j/k
I was so mad how Bully just...ended. Like, Gary didn't even do anything to stop him! :(

Y'know what? I propose an idea: just have a game with Gary, just Gary, in it. In his SS military get up. Oh, and maybe Petey. As his sidekick. :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 12:36:09 AM by Woodnote »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2006, 12:34:26 AM »
I know! I was so surprised. It escalated really quickly from just an average day into 'OMGEXPULISIONYOUNOWMUSTFIGHT' which soon turned into 'And they all lived happily ever after..'. Which left me in a very 'wtf?' disposition.

I wonder if R* even had enough time to create a plausible ending. I mean the entire school at war was pretty cool, but the way it just abruptly ended for Gary was so unsatisfying.

edit: If Gary convinced Jimmy that he had surgically removed his testicles, omg :lol: I'm not so sure if Gary could pretend to be Jimmy. But, considering every character in this game is an idiot, I wouldn't put it past them.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2006, 12:41:22 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;26568
I know! I was so surprised. It escalated really quickly from just an average day into 'OMGEXPULISIONYOUNOWMUSTFIGHT' which soon turned into 'And they all lived happily ever after..'. Which left me in a very 'wtf?' disposition.

I wonder if R* even had enough time to create a plausible ending. I mean the entire school at war was pretty cool, but the way it just abruptly ended for Gary was so unsatisfying.

edit: If Gary convinced Jimmy that he had surgically removed his testicles, omg :lol: I'm not so sure if Gary could pretend to be Jimmy. But, considering every character in this game is an idiot, I wouldn't put it past them.

Actually, I kind of meant Gary does one or the other. (Meaning he snips, leaves. Or he hides Jimmy.) Not both. Probably couldn't be seen in public showers, eh?

I think R* was rushing when they thought of the ending. "Gary? Expelled! Petey? Head of school!" Y'know? There should have been more...suspense. But noo. Oh, just go Jimbo, MAKE OUT with Zoe. Let's not have any more time for Gary. :mad:

On a side note, how do you think Gary got that scar on his eye?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 12:50:25 AM by Woodnote »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2006, 12:52:14 AM »
I didn't mean that he does both either haha. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

But I know right! They had to be rushing. I mean, R* does some amazing stuff and has a clever team of folk workin behind the scenes. There must have been some sort of fat, mean, sweaty man breathing down the backs of their neck to get it done. Otherwise, the ending would've been better. Or at least made sense.

Oh! Maybe there's another reason the Asylum is practically right next door. That way in the sequel, they'll place Gary there. It's all so clear to me now. Him mentioning medication, people calling him a sociopath, the asylum so dangerously close to a building full of vulnerable children...

Of course it'll never happen though *sob*

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2006, 12:52:44 AM »
lol i thought it was soo..... retarded... the ending that is

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2006, 12:56:00 AM »
You are not alone, my friend.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Your thoughts on Gary??
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2006, 01:02:34 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;26575
I didn't mean that he does both either haha. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

But I know right! They had to be rushing. I mean, R* does some amazing stuff and has a clever team of folk workin behind the scenes. There must have been some sort of fat, mean, sweaty man breathing down the backs of their neck to get it done. Otherwise, the ending would've been better. Or at least made sense.

Oh! Maybe there's another reason the Asylum is practically right next door. That way in the sequel, they'll place Gary there. It's all so clear to me now. Him mentioning medication, people calling him a sociopath, the asylum so dangerously close to a building full of vulnerable children...

Of course it'll never happen though *sob*

Oh we can hope? Right? No? Well, okay.
Yeah, Gary won't go to prison, he'll be sent to Bullworth Asylum! Yes yes, it's all making sense now...Mwahahaha!
He'd just be caught lumbering around the school grounds one day. Eventually, the school would take him under their wing. He could play the "I'm still learning after having my psyche shattered" bit, each day getting closer to Jimmy until--
Gary frames him. Again.  And again. To the point where Jimmy is sent to the DH.
Then Gary now plays the role as head of the school. And steals Zoe, who is now brainwashed, from Jim. (Until Jimbo sneaks out. It's a vicious cycle!)

What kind of mind do I have if I thought of that? lol :cool: