News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: xRussel_Smashx's Bully 2 Story (prologue)  (Read 2644 times)

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
xRussel_Smashx's Bully 2 Story (prologue)
« on: August 13, 2011, 03:19:39 AM »
Prologue:

The beginning of Bully 2 starts A week after the first bully was complete. Jimmy and Zoe are cuddling together on a bench at the school. Several people are walking by, not one fights broken out since the riot during Complete mayhem has been delt with. Zoe looks at Jimmy
Zoe: I bet you feel like the real king of the school now that everythings back to normal
Jimmy: I am, I did what I came here to do, I stopped the fighting, put Gary in asylum therapy, Peteys the next head of the school now, and I got rid of the scum that made this school the dump I first arrived at. I just hate to go back to my mom again with my 95 year old phony of A dad once there year long cruise is over
Zoe: don't worry at least you'll still have me, and the rest of the kids here at this place
Jimmy: yea true that. But only if my mom decides to let me stay here. Crabblesnitch said they'll be here in a matter of weeks to pick me up And when they do get here hes gonna tell them about my good behavior
Zoe: You'll still remember me right? you won't be going off sleeping with any cheap whores or anything right?
Jimmy: Only if you don't go off finding your older junkies
[b[Zoe:[/b] If you bring up another joke about me & Burton i'll smack you
Jimmy: ha
(Zoe scoots to the other end of the bench)
Jimmy: Hey! I Was just Joking. cmon
Zoe: You know I've had enough with the whole Mr. Burton thing. thats the reason why my life turned to crap after I got expelled.
Jimmy: Alright alright i'm sorry ok? I won't say it again.
Zoe: sure
Jimmy: Cmon babe I said i'm sorry
Zoe: Yea mhm
Jimmy: alright whatever
Zoe: ::)
(zoe scoots back to Jimmy)
Zoe: I forgive you k? just please stop talking about me and Burton alright
(students start running for the school)
Jimmy: Anything for you
Jimmy and Zoe kiss, students run to the parking lot while several cop cars park along with A news van.
Wade: HAHAHA Crabblesnitch is getting sent to the slammer YEA BOY!
Davis: Yea finally no more principal woo hahaha
Jimmy: wait what?
Kirby and Ted run by with 7 others following them, Jimmy calls out to Ted, asking him whats going on
Ted: Dr. Crabblesnitch is getting sent to Jail. People are saying he sexually harassed Ms. Danvers.
Jimmy: WHAT?
Zoe: Holy crap. I gotta see this.
Zoe gets up from the bench and follows everyone.
Zoe: Jimmy cmon lets go
Jimmy gets up and follows everyone to the parking lot (At this part, basic Instructions are told about how to move, jump, and run) When Jimmy gets there, Almost all the school is surrounding the grass area by the parking lot. Police are telling students to move out of the way and to clear the area Dr. Crabblesnitch comes from the back of the school in handcuffs with two police officers with him. Kids start making noise when he comes out.
Crabblesnitch: Unhand me! I have done nothing wrong to get sent to Jail.
Officer 1: Tell it too the Judge pal!
Jimmy walks through several students and sees Dr. Crabblesnitch. He then goes through the kids and runs towards crabblesnitch
Jimmy: Hey Crabblesnitch!
Crabblesnitch: Hopkins?
Officer 3: Hey back off kid. This man committed a crime and were taking him in.
Crabblesnitch: I have done, hold on a second officers please! I haven’t done anything of the sort!
Lucky: Liar!
(students laugh)
Officer 1: Shut it Old man!
Crabblesnitch: Why I never!
Jimmy: Wait hold on. How do you know he did it or not
(officer takes out folded picture in his pocket)
Officer 2: does this answer your question?
The officer hands jimmy a picture of Dr. Crabblesnitch lifting up Ms. Danvers skirt with his hand going up her skirt.
Jimmy: WHAT THE HELL?
Students start laughing and making oh noises. The News crew then starts filming
Dan: Hey Jimmy let me see that picture man.
Officer 2 That’s evidence kid. give that picture back
Dan snatches the picture out of Jimmys hand and says one second and shows everyone and himself the picture. The students erupt in laughter at the picture. The officer tries to get the picture back but he passes it from student to student.
Mandy: OMG that is so wrong! UH what a creep!
Gordon: AH! that’s so bad!
Gord: AHAHA that is so delightful HAHA.
The officer then snatches the picture away and Crabblesnitch is put into the car. Jimmy asked the officer twice where he got the picture from. And he said he got it from the second in charge of the school Petey. Jimmy then walks into the school with so much confusion as to whats going on.
Zoe: Hey Jimmy Where you going?
Jimmy; I need to have a talk with Pet-
All of a sudden the students make more noise and do silly things cause of the camera from the news crew pointing at them. Inside Pete is watching the news about what is going on outside Right now.
Television: Good afternoon I’m Kate Katello reporting with breaking news today from a local private school as its Headmaster Dr.Crabblesnitch is being taken away my police officials for sexually harassing the secretary of the school. The incident was reported to happen around 2:35 this afternoon. Police say they have A photo of the harassment but no further evidence. The secretaries condition however is unknown as she is not on school grounds as we speak. Joining me right now is Reporter Mario Archindull who is at Bullworth covering the story. Mario? (The camera then goes live to the school.)
Mario: Thank you Kate ( students make noise and do stupid things in camera) As you can see in the car, Crabblesnitch is being taken into police custody for harassing 50 year old Grace Danvers whose the school secretary. Police are baffled however on her whereabouts saying she isn’t anywhere on school grounds. (Mario walks up to a student at random) Excuse me. Mario Archindull Bullworth channel 6 news. Tell me what is your reaction to the schools principal getting arrested
Algernon in the background: Hi Mom! (Gets a dead arm my Kirby)
Kirby in the background: Shut it nerd before I give ya A helping of some of my award winning pound cake. Wazzup Bullworth! K-dog in the house. WOOO!
Bif: Hmm wow..Well when I first heard about him going to Jail, I was pretty surprised at first but at the same time I was a little excited
Jimmy opens the principal offices door and finds Petey watching the news broadcast.
Jimmy: hey Petey mind if we talk for a sec?
Petey: Shh Hold on Jimmy I’m watching this.
Christy: When I first heard our principal was leaving for harassment, I was all like ew for a second and then like everyone in the school came running here to see him go to jail. So I like OMG I need to tell my mom about this. So I went to where everyone was going and there was like cops and the principal getting put in the car. He deserves it for being such a creep. I swear I hope Mrs. Danvers is ok.
Marcus: Man dude I just like moved to this school days ago and already the principal is getting called out by the po-po for getting it on with A lady. Man, this school is cold dude.
Mario: Police are continuing the search for Mrs. Danvers at her residence, the school, and other areas she could be to see if she’s intact. I’m Mario Archindull reporting for Bullworth channel 6 news back to you Kate. (Jimmy turns off the TV)
Petey: Hey Jimmy I was watching that.
Jimmy: Sorry. I just need to talk about whats going on. A cop said he had a picture of Dr. Crabblesnitch and Mrs. Danvers that he got from you.
Petey. I didn’t take the picture Someone knocked on the door slipped the photo under the door and that was it, and no ones seen Miss Danvers in hours so I had to call 911
Jimmy: Miss Danvers Is missing?
Petey: Yea havn’t seen her in a few hours.
Jimmy: Huh well I doubt Crabblesnitch raped Danvers and is behind her disappearing somehow. Somthings up
Petey: Ya think Gary has anything to do with this ?
Jimmy: Gary!? Petey He’s gone! He lost I won. Wake up man! He got expelled, and is getting treated at the asylum on the other side of town. There’s no way he has anything to do with this.
Petey: That’s what you think but Gary’s a snake in the grass Jimmy, A smart one. When you least expect it he’ll strike, you do remember what happened the last time you let your guard down on him right?
Jimmy: He’s in an asylum Petey I doubt that he’d break out, cause all this, and get back in without anyone noticing
Petey: He could I mean he’s smart enough. whats with you? your acting weird with crabblesnitch gone. I thought you didn't like him too much
Jimmy: Well hes not the big nose creep he was months ago. Besides My moms coming to pick me up in less than A month and hes gotta be the one to give the good news, or I leave and I never see this place or Zoe again
Petey: I'll be the one to give him the news i'm the next head of the school anyway. Look i'm just curious about how Gary is and if hes going to make another move again alright?
Jimmy: UHH! Hes not going to.Why are you so obsessed with him in bad situations? Its like you want to know his every move or something. Look just stop thinking about him so much ok? He’s gone we won. Look I gotta go.
Jimmy walks out wondering whats going on. As he closes the door, Pete turns the TV back on. Chapter one starts with a mystery behind Dr. Crabblesnitch’s harassment case, and where Miss Danvers is. At this point everyone thinks they can do whatever the hell they want with Dr. Crabblesnitch & Miss Danvers gone so they start bullying kids and fight again.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 09:33:06 PM by xRussel_Smashx »