News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully RP  (Read 8423 times)

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
Re: Bully RP
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
I started working on my assignment. The teacher flanked around me watching me as I put the chemicals in. Although it was annoying having him there I pretended not to notice him.

"NO, NO, NO!" He yelled at me as I put a wrong chemical in. "YES YES YES!" I yelled back with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"It doesn't go in there!" He yelled. "Okay, okay okay. God don't throw a tissy fit." I replied. He was silent for a few seconds before responding.

"You think we don't know you and your tricks!?" The teacher barked back. Tricks? What tricks?

"You don't know anything about me..." I replied before being cut off. "Jame Francis Allen: Height 6" 1', 205 lbs, has an athletic physical build, 16 years old. Has gotten expelled from nine schools for: violence, vandalism, theft, and stabbing a teacher with a knife. Dr. Crabblesnitch already told me about you!" He said.

I continued on my assignment trying to ignore him as he still watched me.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »
"You... What ?"

Of course, Marty didn't resist the tentation of turning around with fish eyes. Naturally, doing so, the powder he was supposed to put in the glass landed on the table and, sadly for him, on the Letterman Jacket of the giant guy. Marty received a slap in the back of the head so hard that he went tumbling in the middle of the class, causing some students to look up from their work with astonished eyes.

"Hey, uh, sorry, didn't mean to hurt you, kid... But..."
"I... I... I'm sorry, uh... It's my fault."
"Now concentrate... Yes ?"

But Marty was so disturbed about what he just heard that he couldn't manipulate the chemicals the correct way. After a good minute of trying, the russian took the bottle from his hands and finished the assignment faster that anyone in the class could.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:13:11 PM by Mercury »

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »
The class bell rang and as we came out in the hall the Russian kid started pushing Marty around.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:29:23 PM by scg25 »

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »
(More roleplayers please? Haha I'm desperate)

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 10:45:39 AM »
"Hey, stop it ! I tought that was a friendly slap to the head !" Marty cried.

He turned over to James, that was just going out of the classroom, and pointed in direction of the big Russian that had grabbed him by the collar.

"James ! Jaaames ! Show this guy not to mess up with your friends !"
"You are firend with that moron ?" the russian guy asked.

A few students in blue diamond-patterned sweaters had stopped on their way out to watch the scene. Two of them were exchanging words with amused looks.

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
"Leave him alone." I said in a serious, defensive tone. He looked at me and chuckled. "What are you going to do?" He asked laughing as the nearby crowd laughed with him. I grabbed the Russian kid by his collar just as he had done to Marty.

"Back off." I said with a serious tone. Then I shoved him away. He moved towards me trying to perform a left hook but I moved my head out of the way just in time and returned with a punch to his jaw. He backed up. He felt his face to make sure no sign of blood was showing. I moved up and kneed him in the stomach. He bent over gasping like a fish out of water. I kneed him in the head and he was knocked out.

"C'mon Marty," I said coldly.

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
Marty had fallen on his knees, and looked up to verify if the russian really was knocked out. He then glanced over at Marty with an horrified look.

"Shit, James... We're dead !" Marty said with a higher voice than before.

Though, he got on his feet and walked nervously at the side of James, trying to hide the sweat stains under his arms.

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 05:42:18 PM »
"You didn't do anything," James said, reassuringly. "I'll take the blame." He added. The Russian opened his eyes and tried to stand up but fell back down again.

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
"Oh, uh... You're right." Marty said, visibly rassured. "We should go eat something now... And have a drink."

As James interrogating look crossed Marty's, the kid had a little smile that didn't suit him.
"Yes, a real drink, without having to climb the school gates to get outside. I know a place here."

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 12:15:43 AM »
"After you." James said. "Where too?" He asked finally.

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 06:28:12 AM »
Both exited the main building of the school.

"Patience, James, you'll see ! We're headed to the Auto Shop."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:33:37 AM by Mercury »

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
I started to walk in the direction of the Shop. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. Three Jocks were coming right for us, possibly aware of the beating that I gave Juri.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:50:10 PM by scg25 »