News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Unlocking some buildings and spawning.  (Read 2198 times)

Offline FearlessBloodseeker

• X-Strygwyr-X
  • X-Bloodseeker-X
    • View Profile
Unlocking some buildings and spawning.
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:03:24 AM »
Hi guys, I was looking around on the Ultimate Modding Tutorials section. I've been scrolling around for useful guides and I found the "Opening Autoshop'. I do as the tutorials says and It worked out. I'm just wondering if you can do the same to the Principal Office, Classrooms, Other rooms in Boys Interiors, etc.

Also, how can I spawn preps inside the Harrington House. I saw Governmentman123 did it but I cannot find it around this board. Finally is it possible to spawn the greasers inside the Autoshop?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: Unlocking some buildings and spawning.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 05:46:34 AM »
All of this is old stuff, the harrington house mod is done throught scripts, i think mad may be working on a ped spawner to make it easier to get chosen peds in interiors, the only known way to get peds in interiors is to either have them chase you outside the boys dorm or as recruited bodyguards

Offline FearlessBloodseeker

• X-Strygwyr-X
  • X-Bloodseeker-X
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »
Ah alright  :)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:13:12 PM »
Actually when it comes to the peds, the population for an area thats listed elsehere is overridden via the lua scripting system and the population is defined there.

It is easy to place peds anywhere using a custom lua script but the peds will only appear when the script in question is active so.....i will see about a complete lua tutorial that ill start later today to post along with the release post for the bodyguard mod and some other mods im releasing at the same time

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 03:39:31 PM »
Thanks Mad once again. I need the spawning codes for certain places in bully, even when I try to modify the codes it is overriden by the main lua scripts. Will we be able to run mission scripts in free roam since normally, those scripts are overriden byy the free roam script  that causes even clique leader's or say the fun house to disapear.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 09:03:03 PM »
yes