News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *WIP* High Resolution Characters Project  (Read 20884 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: *WIP* High Resolution Characters Project
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 08:20:34 PM »
The models are in 3ds .max format since I use 3ds max for everything with the exception of maya for some things that I want to do a bit more detail with.

This project may never get finished in it's entirety but I am willing to upload the unfinished model's for someone else to rig and get into bully if anyone wants to attempt this.

The only characters I have had the time to do are: Christy, Angie, Mandy, Zoe, Beatrice, Pinky and Damon. Damon is not fully finished but maybe I may find a tiny bit of time to finish him up who knows.....but for now ALL of my projects are fully halted with the exception of those select few that I am allowing to finish those unfinished projects that are able to be finished without my assistance.

My sad news topic in the news section of BB explains everything about my retirement and why I am being forced to do this.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 06:19:10 AM »
This is a real shame, since you do have a lot of talent, Mad.
Thing is that rigging can be done. Just haven't been fully introduced to the public, yet.

Your 3d models might be able to get imported fully into the game, but like you said... the project never got finished.

I could host any models or backups on my server at BullyMods.net if you'd like. Just to make sure that these wonderful works of art don't go to waste.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »
That would be perfectly fine with me.

I will in a few days to maybe a week...depends since I have a lot going on atm....get the models packaged together with their textures....etc and send em over to you and from that point forward they belong to the community and anyone can work on them.

I only ask that credit for creating the models be retained to myself but credit for putting them ingame can go to whomever works on them.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
Of course you'll get credited.
After all, you're one mad man. Who knows what madness you could plot against me?

Anyway... Email them to [email protected], since I won't be able to be as active on xfire from this point. Studies have gotten the best of me and I'm finding less and less time for xfire, B-B and BullyMods.