News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Edit  (Read 8032 times)

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Haters Petition!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 06:18:45 PM »
That petition wont do shit im going to start up a petition to KEEP bully/canis canem edit on the market

COME JOIN

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Haters Petition!
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 07:11:49 PM »
Quote from: Grindcorecrustpunk;12443
Fight fire with fire.

I konw this is a bit off topic but if you did u would make a bigger fire lol im just makin the petition now

Offline ArmedDragoon

• View Profile
Haters Petition!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 04:44:40 PM »
As I've said once before:

Their right to whine and complain is guaranteed in the first amendment, just like our right to point and laugh at them histerically.

Offline Red_Samurai

• View Profile
Haters Petition!
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
Quote from: ArmedDragoon;12649
As I've said once before:

Their right to whine and complain is guaranteed in the first amendment, just like our right to point and laugh at them histerically.

Seconded

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Haters Petition!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »
Oh my god, half those comments are about cum and getting arrested. Ew. (Not to mention some racism too.)
Some people disgust me.

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
Haters Petition!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 01:57:14 PM »
People like Jack Thompson and the undersigned of that petition are a bunch of old hags with sand in there vagina's' that are blinded by the true reason for violence in teenagers. Video game companies are not to be blamed, and the games that come out should not be banned. It is the fault of the idiot parents for buying the games for there children. I am not saying that kids should stop playing games, but if a kid cannot tell the difference between video games and real life, his parents should not buy him games. Furthermore the majority of kids that do follow video games either got the video game without permission or have some sort of mental disease that causes anger. People like JT and the undersigned of that petition are just looking for something to fight, and thanks to them gaming companies are forced to be censored. Anyway, there are much bigger sources of violence that pose a greater threat then any video game.