News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bad things about bully  (Read 27350 times)

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
Quote from: Bully_nut;41158
There aren't enough cocks

word.

Chrissy

Bad things about bully
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »
There aren't enough cocks where?!

Offline blue ninja costume

• View Profile
    • http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/
Bad things about bully
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »
what I really hate is the story is too short Ill be pissed if they dont make a second because they could have put a lot more things to collect, more classes to attend, etc

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »
Quote from: GarySmith;38342

HOT. Almost as hot as the one with Eunice and Pedro.

Chrissy

Bad things about bully
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »
Eunice And Pedo?! What?

Offline poopmanss

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »
Quote from: McHaggis;32193
I didn't like that the prefects know that you've beaten someone up or stolen something even though they didn't see it!

yes but people tell on you

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »
Yeah mainly Sheldon,Melody,Karen,Constantinos and Pedro :roll:

Constantinos is the only non clique older student thats snitches on people.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:15:42 PM by dan_the_man »

Offline johny

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2007, 03:42:16 PM »
no what mc haggis meant that even if you are just walking past the prefects and you have hit somebody, they come after you even if it was like 5 minutes ago !

I hate the fact how the game get eaiser from the start ! It would be better if they switched it around

Offline n00b h8r

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2007, 05:50:02 PM »
the worst thing is what mc haggis said ! Plus the classes , they should have let you have a certain amount of sick days !

Offline LadyLuckDoubt

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2007, 05:49:25 AM »
Okay, I LOVE the game, but the things that I found could have been improved upon...

- There could have been more classes- particularly since you can see the rooms for them. Jimmy doing Home Ec. could have been fun. Same with Math- I mean, we all know about Mr. Hattrick, but it seemed off that Jimmy never had a class with him. Some simple IQ test-type problems could have sufficed for Math activities...

- A lot of the storyline towards the end seemed rather hastily thrown together, and little was done to tie up various loose ends. I mean, it was an ambitious game- they had a LOT of subplots, but overall, I found the ending rather unsatisfactory and unrealistic. I think a couple of the characters changed too quickly with little development or explanation. (Normally something which wouldn't bother me in a videogame, but this one was very much about the characters rather than just doing stuff.)

- More girls! It seemed weird that there were such a small percentage of girls and they all seemed to get along reasonably well, and had similar interests and aspirations and stuff. Not all of us wanted to be cheerleaders when we were in high school. And some of us can be troublemakers... :) Finally- some girls who had absolutely no sexual interest in Jimmy would have just evened things out and made it a bit more realistic. (I'd have probably been the girl crushing on Earnest or Constantinos if I were a Bullworth student!)

- I felt that a lot of the space in the game wasn't utilised as much as it could have been. The cafeteria, for example, and some of the locations in the town- more stuff could have happened in those areas.

Offline LadyLuckDoubt

• View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2007, 05:56:06 AM »
Quote from: GarySmith;41281
Eunice And Pedo?! What?

Explained below:
When you've got the mission where you have to get Algie to his locker, early on in the game, Algie needs a toilet break along the way. One of the toilets is blocked up, so you have to take Algie upstairs... and when you arrive there, you hear a girlish giggle and some moaning and you see an embarrassed Eunice and Pedro rush out of a toilet cubicle. :)

Chrissy

Bad things about bully
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2007, 09:44:54 AM »
Quote from: LadyLuckDoubt;43544
Explained below:
When you've got the mission where you have to get Algie to his locker, early on in the game, Algie needs a toilet break along the way. One of the toilets is blocked up, so you have to take Algie upstairs... and when you arrive there, you hear a girlish giggle and some moaning and you see an embarrassed Eunice and Pedro rush out of a toilet cubicle. :)

It was a joke - I said 'Pedo' and not 'Pedro' because he's so young.

Chrissy

Bad things about bully
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2007, 09:47:44 AM »
Quote from: LadyLuckDoubt;43543
Okay, I LOVE the game, but the things that I found could have been improved upon...

- There could have been more classes- particularly since you can see the rooms for them. Jimmy doing Home Ec. could have been fun. Same with Math- I mean, we all know about Mr. Hattrick, but it seemed off that Jimmy never had a class with him. Some simple IQ test-type problems could have sufficed for Math activities...

- A lot of the storyline towards the end seemed rather hastily thrown together, and little was done to tie up various loose ends. I mean, it was an ambitious game- they had a LOT of subplots, but overall, I found the ending rather unsatisfactory and unrealistic. I think a couple of the characters changed too quickly with little development or explanation. (Normally something which wouldn't bother me in a videogame, but this one was very much about the characters rather than just doing stuff.)

- More girls! It seemed weird that there were such a small percentage of girls and they all seemed to get along reasonably well, and had similar interests and aspirations and stuff. Not all of us wanted to be cheerleaders when we were in high school. And some of us can be troublemakers... :) Finally- some girls who had absolutely no sexual interest in Jimmy would have just evened things out and made it a bit more realistic. (I'd have probably been the girl crushing on Earnest or Constantinos if I were a Bullworth student!)

- I felt that a lot of the space in the game wasn't utilised as much as it could have been. The cafeteria, for example, and some of the locations in the town- more stuff could have happened in those areas.

I'll have to say that I wholly agree - because these were some things that I wondered. Maybe they should remake it, like Capcom remade Resident Evil.

Okay, okay. Wishful thinking. =P

But yes, they really could have done more.

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
Bad things about bully
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »
Quote from: LadyLuckDoubt;43543

I love you.

I went on rants about this problem. I would have been crushing on Jimmy! He's so hot............... or....Bucky........

I gave a loan of Bully to my friend, Zoe(Yeah i have a friend called Zoe XD She's hott too!) and she's like in love with Trent. Seriously.

But yeah. 6 girls and three young girls wasn't enough.

Offline MGS Dude

• View Profile
    • JohnnyCage2000.com
Bad things about bully
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »
The thing I hate most about Bully is that you never see any of the clique leaders walking around except Russel. I'd give anything to beat up Earnest when I see him.:twisted: